IGNORED

Donald Trump - Merged

AmazonGrace

i just heard that trump is holding a rally tomorrow just down the road from me! eek! i'm definitely staying inside tomorrow, those trump supporters scare me.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great video watching how trump supporters treat a free hug verses bernie supporters.love the woman that threatens to beat him up if he does not vote for trump

Am I the only person who sees Trump campaign ads ON THIS WEBSITE?  What kind of dumbass in Trump's campaign thought that would be a good use of money?  Seriously, I hope FJ took that money and ran with it!  I feel like I should be clicking the ads to generate revenue for FJ...

Trump does know that he can't just declare the US bankrupt and start again, as if it were a business?

Trump does know that he can't just declare the US bankrupt and start again, as if it were a business?

Why not worked 4 times for him.

29 minutes ago, sawasdee said:

I would not count on Trump having even a basic understanding of the United States government.

26 minutes ago, Ali said:

I would not count on Trump having even a basic understanding of the United States government.

This surprises you, just how?

That damned fool has less knowledge of our blessed Constitution than my 8th grade class needed in order to graduate from grammar school!

On 4/1/2016 at 11:34 AM, NeverAFundie said:

Am I the only person who sees Trump campaign ads ON THIS WEBSITE?  What kind of dumbass in Trump's campaign thought that would be a good use of money?  Seriously, I hope FJ took that money and ran with it!  I feel like I should be clicking the ads to generate revenue for FJ...

The ads are tied to your cookies and based on your browsing habits. I only get ads that are for websites I've been to, or local politics. Someone I the trump campaign must have bought a d space targeting your online demographic. 

On 3/31/2016 at 9:41 PM, notfundy said:

Another day, another news cycle completely taken up by Trump  

His supporters will not be dissuaded.  No matter what.   

HOWEVER.....Every time I get super depressed by the thought of YTrump actually winning the general election, Mr. NotFundy reminds me that it is mathematically impossible for him to win given his unfavorable percentages with women, not to mention minorities.     His success in the primaries has been driven by, at most , 50% of Republican primary voters who number (generously) 30% of voters..or 15%.    A very  loud and obnoxious 15% but 15% nonetheless. 

So I predict there will be a contested convention and that either Kasich or someone not runnning  (Ryan?) will be the nominee,. Cruz is almost as unpalatable as Trump. 

If Hillary is the Dem nominee, which is probable, she is actually most threatened by Kasich.  He's got a good amount of experience and he's not insane.    However, his record on womens' issues is abysmal and he isn't all Mr. Nice Guy  (just ask Ohio Democrats).  

I'm becoming ever more pissed at the non-stop coverage of Drumpf from Day 1-- the major networks and CNN et al. have happily let him suck the air out of the race, which makes people think he is actually dominating the situation.  The "issues" becomes whatever outrageous thing comes out of his mouth or the bad acts of his henchmen and not, you know, actual issues that matter to the citizens of our country. 

I agree with Mr. NotFundy -- I don't believe Trump is electable.

Early on Mr. June Bug said that Trump gives angry red-faced white men a bad name, which still makes me laugh. 

ETA: Paul Ryan is the non-Latino Rubio.  However, would he accept a nomination?  Just found this wonderful article on the Chicago Tribune page.  John Kass must have had great fun writing this.  Lots of meat in there if you read the full article: 

Paul Ryan, GOP establishment Nosferatu

The Paul Ryan for President thing keeps haunting conservative dreams because theGOP establishment won't pin it to a coffin with a wooden stake.  They won't wrap a wreath of garlic around its neck. They will not burn it with fire and sulfur. So by not killing it, they give it life, as they whisper, whisper, whisper.

And so it breathes, this Ryan Nosferatu, wandering out there in the dim political half light where operatives do their work.

Ryan, the speaker of the U.S. House, says he does not want to be the Republican nominee for president, but he also refuses to categorically rule it out. It's a game.

So would the establishment like to bring Ryan into the sunshine of Cleveland this summer, so that he may be their knight and save them the depredations of the barbarian and the wrath of the conservative Texan?....

....Ryan is no conservative, though he plays one on TV. He's a kinda-sorta conservative, the type the GOP establishment loves. He's one of those kinda conservatives who can talk to real conservatives the way anthropologists talked to aboriginal tribesmen in old adventure movies, with patience, hope and the arrogant conceit of the elites.

Full text here: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-republican-presidential-trump-ryan-kass-0407-20160406-column.html

trump the women lover shows his colors again

On Tuesday, April 5th, the Daily Show with Trevor Noah surfaced a 1994 video clip from the show, “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.” The host of the show asked Donald Trump and his wife at the time, Marla Maples, about their hopes for their 1-year-old baby daughter. Donald Trump’s response was totally creepy.

“Well, I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby, and she’s, uh, she’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet,” Trump said regarding his wife’s chest, “but time will tell.”

3 hours ago, doggie said:

"We don’t know whether or not she’s got this part yet,” Trump said regarding his wife’s chest, “but time will tell.”

OH MY GOD

WHAT THE FUCK

9 hours ago, FundiesInParis said:

OH MY GOD

WHAT THE FUCK

It is creepy and chauvinistic as fuck the way he seems to only be able to discuss women in terms of body parts. He breaks women down into pieces and can't seem to see any of them as a whole.

Plus the WTFery of talking about your *infant daughter* in these terms. :shock::?

ETA: And when he was clearly speaking of his wife's chest, he did the boob gesture with his hands in front of his chest. Keep it classy, Drumpf.

He's said weird things about Ivanka, as well. "Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

Now there's a drawing going around of naked Trump that is going to be shown in London.  Definitely something that requires a lot of eye bleach afterwards. 

10 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

He's said weird things about Ivanka, as well. "Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . ”

Now there's a drawing going around of naked Trump that is going to be shown in London.  Definitely something that requires a lot of eye bleach afterwards. 

the drawing is not actually from a real example I don't think or the artist would need therapy.

Of course it's not based upon the real deal, but rather is an artist's commentary on him. The emphasis of the hands and his, um, manhood, along with the facial expression say a lot.

12 hours ago, Imagine20 said:

And don't forget: Donald Trump Wants To Bang His Daughter. #thedailyshow

This surprises you, just how?

That damned fool has less knowledge of our blessed Constitution than my 8th grade class needed in order to graduate from grammar school!

I'm not so sure he isn't knowledgeable as much as he knows his support isn't knowledgeable. Seriously, his voters are low-information and I doubt they are watching enough news not care if they do.

4 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

I'm not so sure he isn't knowledgeable as much as he knows his support isn't knowledgeable. Seriously, his voters are low-information and I doubt they are watching enough news not care if they do.

I don't know. The guy apparently has an Ivy League education, but that doesn't always mean anything (um....Dubya, anyone?).

Also, he's so narcissistic I could totally see him learning fuck-all from any schooling he has had because it doesn't immediately benefit him or have to do with him or advance his agenda in some way.

Why would he need to know some of these things when he's the Almighty Drump, Center of the Universe, and Does Everything Better Than Anyone and is the Smartest Person Who Ever Lived?

Trump has just made it "acceptable" to let your racist flag fly.  These people are such assholes, but they feel safety in numbers I think.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived