IGNORED

John Shrader: Lyin' King - Part 7

Boogalou

I'd missed that mother's day post.  Oh dear.  That one "youth" in the dark shirt looks very disgruntled.

John was too busy taking photos to help Esther.  One thing I have to say for John - he is very good at getting other people to do all the work.  I wonder who paid for all the food.  

Is it just me - does Esther look rather gaunt in the face and neck and tired in those pictures?  She has a very round almost chubby face usually, pregnant or not.  She always has that lovely "happy" smile pinned to her face too but that doesn't mean much. I hope she is OK.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Ouch.  That picture of Esther stooping over to put shredded carrots into that tub on the floor.  That's gotta be taxing on her lower back, with her being pregnant.  John, could you not have helped or at least elevated that tub for her?

But but but - that would have put way too much strain on poor overworked John's back - you can't really expect that - plus he had the hard task of taking pictures.  Really, John could not be overworked THAT much

Esther must be under an amazing amount of stress. All those kids, pregnant, in a foreign country with no support system, John continually messing up and doing things like losing financial support, and there are probably lots and lots of things going on behind the scenes that John doesn't mention. Papa Keller really messed up when it came to picking husbands. 

She does look very thin for a woman due to give birth this month. The last month is generally when women are at their heaviest. 

Some lose weight everywhere but their stomachs during pregnancy, but I'm not sure that's common. Plus, they are usually heavier to begin with, but Esther was never really heavy. 

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

This is interesting - and hopeful for those of us who hope he gets the hell out of Zambia - unless he's stubbed his toe and decided he's at death's door again.  

I am incapable and unable to accomplish the work needed here.

Remind us, what work was that, John?

Yeah, this sounds ominous (i.e., the whole family is being packed off to the United States), but it could just be in reaction to people wondering why John couldn't help Esther with the sauces.  I wish he would specify, too, but he enjoys waving his arms and shouting about Satan in order to distract his audience about what the situation really is in Kafue.

If John gave specifics it would probably be a whole lot harder to blame Satan. Satan doesn't need to attack John, he is doing a good enough job himself destroying his own "ministry". 

John usually asks for fervent prayers when money is running low, IMO.

Ugh to the "fallacies of evolution" dog and pony show in the 2014 Homeschool Recital. Obviously it's par for the course with these types, but ugh all the same. "Mom don't look much like a monkey!" :pb_rollseyes:

Those pictures of Esther really irritate me. Put the camera down and help your pregnant wife.

John seems like the type of guy incapable of doing anything in the kitchen. I can't heat up water in the microwave for my tea. I don't trust myself. I will screw it up somehow.

2 hours ago, Ali said:

John seems like the type of guy incapable of doing anything in the kitchen. I can't heat up water in the microwave for my tea. I don't trust myself. I will screw it up somehow.

It's actually smart on his part, he never needs to do anything this way...

8 hours ago, anjulibai said:

She does look very thin for a woman due to give birth this month. The last month is generally when women are at their heaviest. 

Some lose weight everywhere but their stomachs during pregnancy, but I'm not sure that's common. Plus, they are usually heavier to begin with, but Esther was never really heavy. 

I dunno. I remember when they flew her in for Anna's wedding she was heavily pregnant and quite big all over. She's always retained some weight after her prenancies like Anna did until this last one. I haven't seen Esther in quite some time, so this pic really shocked me! Even pregnant, I'd say she's lost a good 30 lbs. 

Haven't been to John's FB page today.  Is he still under attack embarrassed at having messed something (or many things) up and is trying to blame it on the devil?

The latest post is about a man coming to him and admitting hypocrisy. Along with espousing having a ton of kids and not accepting the Western idea of small families. Meanwhile someone gave a $1 for the kids education. Must be nice to get money for your kids education because you are a Christian missionary in an already Christian country [emoji35].

I might have even mentioned their education

John, if someone decided to send a $1,000 to put towards each child's future education* after hearing your sermon, you mentioned your kid's education. 

*this sounds like the sender wants it to go towards a college fund. John is going to end up taking this for himself. He will claim his children "decided" to give the money to John. 

He wanted them to know that Missionary Kids (M.K.s) are special.

We are so amazed at this, and the kids are already planning to add to it from their own savings! (We as their parents are really excited to see this, and also plan to add as well in the future as the Lord allows.)

The former member of the church probably decided that the kids are receiving little to no education and will definitely need help in the future.  I hope the kids' accounts are locked down hard.

To the bolded:  Whoopdedoo, John. That is so big of you. I'm sure the Lord won't allow it because your petty enthusiasms are so much more important than your children's well being.  :pb_rollseyes:

Oh, John...  So now he has posted about biblical courtship and dating (i.e., no such thing).  Has he been reading our Vaughn Ohlman (is a creeper) threads?  And then he posted about the defrauding two-tailed Starbucks logo.  Did one meme lead to sinful thoughts of the other?  Sigh...I just hope the children's educational funds do not become invisible like the airplane.

On 5/13/2016 at 0:02 PM, Gimme a Free RV said:

Ouch.  That picture of Esther stooping over to put shredded carrots into that tub on the floor.  That's gotta be taxing on her lower back, with her being pregnant.  John, could you not have helped or at least elevated that tub for her?

I swear to God, fundie women don't seem to be living unless they're putting their bodies through hell to have a baby.

Looks like Esther might be in labor. Hopefully they can avoid radiation from Japan this time.

Oh, and this one is giving me a serious case of CES. Just because John badmouths everything you believe and thinks you're going to hell, it doesn't mean he hates you! As long as you agree that he's right, everything is fine. Apparently the only way to justifiably cut yourself off from John is to point out how he's wrong on a biblical level, THEN get him to agree with you. As if that would ever happen :pb_rollseyes:

Cant wait to find out what the next baby is called-they always choose such interesting names for their children.

Just because I hate compromise, doesn't mean I hate the one compromising!

What do you know, Shrader just summed himself up in one sentence.

He feels smug and superior to the one he views as compromising. 

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

He feels smug and superior to the one he views as compromising. 

Because lord knows Shrader is never the one doing the compromising.

4 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Oh, and this one is giving me a serious case of CES. Just because John badmouths everything you believe and thinks you're going to hell, it doesn't mean he hates you! As long as you agree that he's right, everything is fine. Apparently the only way to justifiably cut yourself off from John is to point out how he's wrong on a biblical level, THEN get him to agree with you. As if that would ever happen :pb_rollseyes:

It sounds as if someone is annoying John mightily by questioning or disagreeing with him about something. 

John is such a cry baby. Nothing is ever his fault. He just blames everything on Satan and carries on clodhopping his way through life.

What a prat.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived