IGNORED

John Shrader: Lyin' King - Part 7

Boogalou

2016.PNG

Fear Satan, ya'll :pb_rollseyes: Could his kids be any more interchangable?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is with this "Satan fighting so hard here right now"?  Is Satan his neighbor?  I wish he'd stop with the drama. 

Best wishes for a healthy and easy delivery of the "2016 Model."

Schraderling v9.0

Hopefully they won't turn out to be as buggy and inefficient as the previous generation's version.

Satan is that busy there? Gee, reading The Post (Zambian news site) there are dire predictions of  lower interest rates, a big mine raising salaries, calls for more women in politics...oh wait, there we go. SATAN.

Why blame yourself for your shortcomings when there's the devil to take the rap?

Nothing like a new baby and Satan working against you to get the leg-humpers humping.

Yes, John says it was a false alarm.  It is so wonderful that they home-birth and don't have to rush Esther to a hospital for tiny little things like prodromal labor.  That would be so tiring for John.  There's no need to check baby's position or worry about Esther getting exhausted by prodromal labor - she's done this before folks.  IIRC, the last time John went on a juice diet, complained about his back aching, and got pissy about having to take care of his own children.

John, for the 99th time, get your selfish head out of your arse!  

John is not going to share the spotlight with his pregnant wife. No matter what happens he will work hard to make it all about him. 

6 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John is not going to share the spotlight with his pregnant wife. No matter what happens he will work hard to make it all about him. 

watch Esther giving birth to the child and John going on social media how he birthed that new quiverchild. He will spread the word how satan invaded his body as the baby slided out but finally he was able to defeat him and add more to his "missionary helpmeets" 

(tbh I bet John will cry if he was for real giving that birth) 

In dueling missionary news, Rea got his huge printer set up and ready to start printing 20,000 tracts. But he ended up doing it wrong and caused it to catch fire or something like that, so things aren't going well for him. 

38 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Nothing like a new baby and Satan working against you to get the leg-humpers humping.

Yes, John says it was a false alarm.  It is so wonderful that they home-birth and don't have to rush Esther to a hospital for tiny little things like prodromal labor.  That would be so tiring for John.  There's no need to check baby's position or worry about Esther getting exhausted by prodromal labor - she's done this before folks.  IIRC, the last time John went on a juice diet, complained about his back aching, and got pissy about having to take care of his own children.

John, for the 99th time, get your selfish head out of your arse!  

After 5 years I'm glad to know it was Satan causing my prodromal labor which I didn't run to the hospital for.  It's good to finally have someone to blame for that 36 hour misery I was in!

25 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

How can you be so cruel?  John is an excited new father and Satan is attacking him.  Of course it is all about him!  :penguin-no:

11 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

In dueling missionary news, Rea got his huge printer set up and ready to start printing 20,000 tracts. But he ended up doing it wrong and caused it to catch fire or something like that, so things aren't going well for him. 

Obviously Satan's work.

I prefer to think God sent down a lightening bolt myself.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Theologically speaking, that must've been Rea's own fault because Satan is not omnipresent.  (Maybe a minion, though?)  Right now, he's too busy over at the Shrader place, dancing on John's head.

Rea isn't as quick to blame SATAN! when anything goes wrong. He admitted he didn't have the printer level so water leaked into the electronics causing a small electrical fire. You know John would have spun that as a massive attack by SATAN! on him and a clear sign that John is doing everything right. 

I am months behind in this thread, but I found this on Facebook today and IMMEDIATELY thought of FJ and the Lyin King!! Hope it's not in the thread 12 times already :-)

FB_IMG_1463774962761.jpg

3 hours ago, MzMcLean said:

I found this on Facebook today and IMMEDIATELY thought of FJ and the Lyin King!!

Perfect!  It looks like the tent-dweller's gun is off to the side, but s/he is waving the Holy iPad at lyin' Satan! 

I may be misinterpreting this...

12 hours ago, gustava said:
On 5/20/2016 at 8:14 PM, Gobsmacked said:

CES

What does this mean?  I googled but no luck.

Can't Even Syndrome :pb_lol:

12 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Can't Even Syndrome :pb_lol:

Haha!!

Sorry, my new phone has a mind of its own.

Im not sure how it even happened.:content:

You may or may not know, but Esther's grandmother died and all of the Keller family gathered for her funeral...except Esther.  That has to be hard on Esther, emotionally.  Even if they had the money for her to fly back home, with her baby arriving any day, it just wouldn't have been feasible.

As many have already pointed out, John asks for prayer if he has a sniffle, if something isn't going right, etc., but doesn't ask for prayer for Esther.  One would imagine that losing a family member would be THE time to ask for prayer for the bereaved.  However, instead of even mentioning this, John brags about the printing he's doing, probably to take a stab at Rea's botched printing job and broken printer.

If John would only sign up as a clinical research subject in a university psychology lab, he'd be a fascinating source of study for those grad students interested in observing narcissistic behavior.  He might even get paid for his time...if the researchers could pull him away from FB long enough to see him in action.

6 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

You may or may not know, but Esther's grandmother died and all of the Keller family gathered for her funeral...except Esther.  That has to be hard on Esther, emotionally.  Even if they had the money for her to fly back home, with her baby arriving any day, it just wouldn't have been feasible.

As many have already pointed out, John asks for prayer if he has a sniffle, if something isn't going right, etc., but doesn't ask for prayer for Esther.  One would imagine that losing a family member would be THE time to ask for prayer for the bereaved.  However, instead of even mentioning this, John brags about the printing he's doing, probably to take a stab at Rea's botched printing job and broken printer.

If John would only sign up as a clinical research subject in a university psychology lab, he'd be a fascinating source of study for those grad students interested in observing narcissistic behavior.  He might even get paid for his time...if the researchers could pull him away from FB long enough to see him in action.

What an asshole. It's got to be incredibly hard on Esther being due any day and having her grandmother pass away. It's got to be worse knowing your husband isn't giving you any support. I really feel for her. 

7 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Being a clinical research subject would be the most work that he's ever done in his grifting life.  

I honestly don't give a shit about John, I would like to hear more about Esther and the kids. Such a shame her grandmother died while she was pregnant and on the other side of the world :(

Is it a coincidence that the Truth Teller tract that John suddenly decided to write and print is a lot like the tract Rea wrote and is getting ready to print? 

John will be posting about the Volcano erupting

in a totally different part of the world interrupting Esther's labour.

Im surprised that he hasn't already.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived