IGNORED

John Shrader: Lyin' King - Part 7

Boogalou

As usual, I couldn't finish the entire screed (actually I'm on SEVERE data restriction until the end of the day-I refuse to go over my limit reading Shrader's crap), but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if one of his or Esther's siblings would chime in on that. Especially if it were Suze or Daniel Keller :pb_lol:

I had just read John's insistence that Cruz was TOTALLY NOT OUT OF IT right before Cruz suspended his campaign, so I was doubly enjoying the announcement last night.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear John,  

First of all, I cordially invite you to kiss your own rear end.  After all, you love yourself deeply and arrogantly.

Secondly, music has nothing to do with a person's salvation.  Yes, I'm sure.

Thirdly, your siblings and Esther's called and left a message for you.  They wanted to thank you for throwing them under the bus with such endearing, Christ-like love and they join me in the osculating-your-own-sanctimonious-and-legalistic-backside invite.

In the kindest terms I could force myself to use,

A true believer in Christ Jesus as my Savior  (She who wears pants, is divorced, works outside the home, and listens to all kinds of music with a "back beat.")

2 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Dear John,  

First of all, I cordially invite you to kiss your own rear end.  After all, you love yourself deeply and arrogantly.

Secondly, music has nothing to do with a person's salvation.  Yes, I'm sure.

Thirdly, your siblings and Esther's called and left a message for you.  They wanted to thank you for throwing them under the bus with such endearing, Christ-like love and they join me in the osculating-your-own-sanctimonious-and-legalistic-backside invite.

In the kindest terms I could force myself to use,

A true believer in Christ Jesus as my Savior  (She who wears pants, is divorced, works outside the home, and listens to all kinds of music with a "back beat.")

Co-signed

I've seen Esther's sister Rebekah (a Christian) argue with John on Facebook. I bet she's given up. She could never win because he is never wrong. 

On 04/29/2016 at 9:34 PM, formergothardite said:

How insane is it that he went to Zambia and ended up video preaching to people in Texas. He could have just stayed in Texas to do this. Is there nothing to do in Zambia? Nothing at all he can do with all this spare time he apparently has? 

He couldn't get ppl to subsidise his existance if he stayed in TX.  In the States he'd be considered a bludger and a strain on the system.  In Zambia he's considered a Godly man who's bringing the unsaved Pagans to the light, and I think he's quite thrilled to be someone near the top of the relative heap.( He has a fridge and a freezer-that makes him SPECIAL.)

23 minutes ago, uber frau said:

He couldn't get ppl to subsidise his existance if he stayed in TX.  In the States he'd be considered a bludger and a strain on the system.  In Zambia he's considered a Godly man who's bringing the unsaved Pagans to the light, and I think he's quite thrilled to be someone near the top of the relative heap.( He has a fridge and a freezer-that makes him SPECIAL.)

I think that is exactly why he went to Zambia.  He was an abject failure at all his church planting efforts in the States - just one doofus Church planter among many.  In Zambia he has no oversight and no accountability and people throw money at him.  He's a big fish in much smaller pond and has a much better standard of living overall than he ever did in the US.

Now he is ranting against Catholics again.

Truth. History is filled with the burned ashes and the bloody stories of the innumerable Baptists slain by the un"Holy Mother Church," the Roman Catholic "Church"

I still don't know what a "Historical Biblical Baptist Missionary" is in the general scheme of things.  The doctrine of John Shrader, I suppose.

Predication-name for the new Shrader-TOZER. Their name will be the least of his/her worries.

2 hours ago, countressrascal said:

Predication-name for the new Shrader-TOZER. Their name will be the least of his/her worries.

+1. Since Jessa and Ben already took Spurgeon, there's a precedence among the extended family. 

3 hours ago, countressrascal said:

I'm sad to agree this could actually happen. It would make John even more holy-in-his-own-mind.

I think maybe Tozer as a middle name but they'll keep with their theme. Biblical boys names and Greek "virtue" names.

For a girl, I'm calling Elpis or Elpida (means 'hope' in Greek) or Kyriaki/Kyriake ("of the Lord"). Maybe Anastasia ("resurrect"), Sotiria ("salvation"), Aikaterine (kind of disputed etymology but could mean "pure"), Eleftheria ("free"), or Zoe ("life").

I actually kind of like their girls' names. Not what I would pick but the theme is subtle enough and I kind of like their meanings without the religious slant they put on the meanings. 

I'm going to call Gideon or Gabriel for a boy. Either Tozer as a middle name or another Zambian middle name used in the wrong way, like Stephen's name.

It's a boy. John said they won't be letting the baby decide his gender like liberals do. 

8 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

It's a boy. John said they won't be letting the baby decide his gender like liberals do. 

When did they announce it was a boy? I was under the impression that Esther hadn't had any ultrasounds?

Has he ever stated how long he plans on staying in Kafue? In light of him throwing his in laws and his siblings under the bus have any of his commenters pointed out he is being legalistic. I know he will disagree and site the Bible allows him to righteously judge or the lovely Matthew passage about hating family to follow Jesus. At a certain point one has to wonder if he can't make relationships work with diverse people how people are convinced he can be the level of missionary he needs to be.

I have a feeling as the election draws closer he will change his tune on Trump. 

He will decide he is preferable to Hillary Clinton & make it sound like God is for Trump. 

Shit.  Do we know for sure she's pregnant?

I'm pretty sure it's been well established at this point, but I could be getting my fundies mixed up.

I'm going to laugh so hard if John keeps insisting the child is a boy, and then it is born with a vagina. Like babies choose what sex they're born with.

They had a video announcement, where John talked the entire time and Esther just smiled like stoned out of her gourd and nodded and stared lovingly at John.

Guys, John needs FERVENT prayer because SATAN is attacking him in a major way!

Who wants to guess who "Satan" is? 

My guesses:

~Zambian government because unlike Rea, John didn't bother with getting all the paperwork done before buying land and establishing a church. 

~Some of his supporting churches who are questioning where the plane is and why John isn't using that expensive vehicle to take "bodies and Bibles to the bush." 

In an unrelated note, do you remember how it took John well over a year to get a drivers license and he acted like that was normal? Well Rea got his done in no time. I suspect John didn't try to get one until he was forced to do so. 

Wonder what a typical day is like for all those kids.  Hope, hope, hope there is some serious homeschooling going on.  But with Satan nipping at the heels of this family, it's so hard to know. 

As far as anyone knows, is Esther likely to be a good homeschooling mom?  I've lost track of how many kids there are.  

I'm smelling a recall attempt on the horizon, or is there even a specific entity that could recall him -- is the dad's congregation the specific sending church?   Anybody want to guess how much $$ they do get from the US supporters on a monthly basis?  

Damn it, John, be more specific about Satan's attacks.  Inquiring minds want to know!

This is interesting - and hopeful for those of us who hope he gets the hell out of Zambia - unless he's stubbed his toe and decided he's at death's door again.  

I am incapable and unable to accomplish the work needed here.

Remind us, what work was that, John?  You seem to spend most of your time ranting on Facebook about the state of American politics and looking up Tozer quotations.  Oh, and converting a few people from Christianity to Christianity.

I am willing to do whatever God wants me to do, without fame or name.

Someone has accused him of boasting and pursuing fame?  Perhaps the supporting churches are finally getting annoyed about the disappearing plane.

@formergothardite I'm going to guess the Zambian government has caught up with him on something.  The purchase of the land for the church was very suspicious and he is just the type to "forget" to renew his residency permit.   

58 minutes ago, Howl said:

Wonder what a typical day is like for all those kids.  Hope, hope, hope there is some serious homeschooling going on.  But with Satan nipping at the heels of this family, it's so hard to know. 

As far as anyone knows, is Esther likely to be a good homeschooling mom?  I've lost track of how many kids there are.  

I'm smelling a recall attempt on the horizon, or is there even a specific entity that could recall him -- is the dad's congregation the specific sending church?   Anybody want to guess how much $$ they do get from the US supporters on a monthly basis?  

I should think Esther could be fairly competent at homeschooling.  She seems to be quite like Anna although her speech cadences sound more like Priscilla.  She must be overwhelmed.  It is 10 children now and #11  is imminent.

John's sending church is indeed Daddy's church. He got dumped with prejudice by Valley Baptist (original sending church) and lost a lot of supporting churches last year.  Something to do with being suspected of committing the heresy of valuing works over grace ...

I don't know how many supporting churches are left or how much they send - but Daddy seems determined to keep John in Zambia.

Maybe the Zambian language--or his supporters expectation that he should have learned it by now--is the satanic attack.

Maybe Satan caused his sunflower seed supply to run out.

Maybe Rhea baptized more people than John did.

Maybe Satan caused his printer to run out of ink.

Maybe Satan got to the motor of the freezer and shut it off.

Maybe Satan put a hole in John's baptismal pool at church.

Satan keeps filling John's head with evil ideas about working for a living.

Whatever way Satan is attacking John, I'm sure it has to do with $$$.

17 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Daddy seems determined to keep John in Zambia.

John in Zambia is probably easier to support than to John in Texas. 

Rea made it clear that there is a lot of hoops to jump through and paperwork to get done before buying land and building buildings, I would be shocked if John did any of that. And who knows what sorts of permits he needed for the well* . I'm guessing things are starting to catch up with John and it will take a heck of a lot of money for Daddy to bail him out. 

I think Esther had the potential to be a good homeschooling mother, but with the life they have been living, there is just no way that happened. Before Zambia they were living in a pop-up camper for two years and there has been little sign of homeschooling supplies in John's pictures. As cluttered as Rea's house is, there are homeschool supplies in the background. 

*the well is beginning to look like it is going the way of the plane. Lots of money spent on it, John rambling about huge plans and then nothing. It has just disappeared like it never happened. No mention of people coming by to get free water. Nothing. I bet things did not go smoothly with John building a well and encroaching on a local business.

I agree, @formergothardite, on all fronts.

I remember how relieved we all were when the Shraders spent the winter in the Valley Baptist church basement with the Reas.  It was probably the first homeschooling they'd had in months.  Here's the video of their recital.  Alatheia seems on track with her long and boring lecture - but look at what they are learning.  Predictable I know, but ugh! ;)

I don't know how Esther has the time to home school these days.  I shouldn't think John lifts a finger to help her.

12 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I shouldn't think John lifts a finger to help her.

John couldn't even put together a Mother's Day meal. 

Esther DID make the sauces and help put it all together...didn't trust myself to do that

From the pictures it looks like Esther did a lot more than make some sauces. There are no pictures of John doing anything, but some of the teens look annoyed in the pictures. There is this one kid who is always glaring at the camera. I don't think John is as well loved by the teens of Zambia as he acts like he is. 13178733_10206260455660519_4051303270982677800_n.jpg13178695_10206260455220508_3673866040992285834_n.jpg

Ouch.  That picture of Esther stooping over to put shredded carrots into that tub on the floor.  That's gotta be taxing on her lower back, with her being pregnant.  John, could you not have helped or at least elevated that tub for her?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived