IGNORED

John Shrader: Lyin' King - Part 7

Boogalou

He hasn't said ANYTHING about the tracts in quite awhile now. My guess is that he's either hesitant to continue handing them out because they were so poorly received last time, or the printer is already broken and he has no idea how to fix it.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Mannuell's comment is priceless. :laughing-rollingred:He used the Bible to tell John to stop complaining because he isn't really sick. 

Well, it's gone.  :pufff:  Am I surprised?

Did anyone get a screen cap of the comment.  I would LOVE to see it!  Was it a comment from a Zambian preacher?

4 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Mannuell's comment is priceless. :laughing-rollingred:He used the Bible to tell John to stop complaining because he isn't really sick. 

I'm wondering if Mannuell isn't a rival preacher just down the road from John in Kafue. :Bang:

26 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Well, it's gone.  :pufff:  Am I surprised?

Did anyone get a screen cap of the comment.  I would LOVE to see it!  Was it a comment from a Zambian preacher?

Are we surprised?  God, I wish I'd screen capped or quoted Mannuell - it may still be on his FB page.  He's pretty blood and guts.

1 hour ago, slickcat79 said:

He hasn't said ANYTHING about the tracts in quite awhile now. My guess is that he's either hesitant to continue handing them out because they were so poorly received last time, or the printer is already broken and he has no idea how to fix it.

Third option is that he just got bored with the idea. It was fun while he was getting people to give him money to buy stuff, but actually doing the work of printing and folding tracts and then handing them out probably isn't as enjoyable. 

The funny thing about him deleting the comment is right after it is deleted John gushes about how the responses are "humbling". Bullshit John, we know all the attention is just puffing up your ego. 

John really IS a big baby, isn't he?

Gotta love how Satan gets blamed for everything John doesn't like or agree with.

If John got taken to task by a Zambian, I hate I had to miss that.

Of note:  Esther is carrying their umpteenth child but John asks prayer for himself because he's not feeling very good right now.

and a new video goes up on his Facebook page informing the world that Asexuals are really eunuchs and gay people are just eunuchs who have are confused because their church forgot to teach them about eunuchs...The stupid...it burns so bad...

I'm a eunuch? Tell me, how does that wrk if I have female genitalia?

John is going to be printing a mini magazine to deal with "doctrinal issues". It is called The Truth Teller. :pb_rollseyes:

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John is going to be printing a mini magazine to deal with "doctrinal issues". It is called The Truth Teller. :pb_rollseyes:

I love how he's putting the symbol of Zambian independence on the cover (pic of a man breaking a set of chains). I'm sure he will get people to respond to that who don't even understand the pamphlet...which is entirely in English, of course.

6 hours ago, Trynn said:

On 16 April 2016 at 9:59 AM, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:
and a new video goes up on his Facebook page informing the world that Asexuals are really eunuchs and gay people are just eunuchs who have are confused because their church forgot to teach them about eunuchs...The stupid...it burns so bad...

I'm a eunuch? Tell me, how does that wrk if I have female genitalia?

@TrynnI'm so confused. As an asexual female i've been staring at my vagina for a week trying to figure it out...maybe if I hold my bible at the same time it will all become clear...?

12 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Let's translate some John-speak:

Mini magazine = flyer.  Beta version = draft.

The use of the symbol of independence could back-fire on him.

In other news, John just quoted the Sauders who have just returned to Zambia after furlough.  They seem nearly as bad as John.

**YAWN**

I foresee lots of paper airplanes and paper-lined streets in Kafue's future.

In a year or so, when you go to a store that sells baskets from other countries that are woven from old magazines, check to see if you can find one (or several) with John's all-important drivel.

Maybe he'll be considerate and make the mini magazine (what the crap is that anyway?) from really soft paper so they can at least be providing the people with toilet paper.

I will not gloat when it happens

This is from a recent post about Trump. Yes you will gloat John, you live to gloat. 

@TrynnI'm so confused. As an asexual female i've been staring at my vagina for a week trying to figure it out...maybe if I hold my bible at the same time it will all become clear...?

@BlessingsVonFundiePants, I think the real thing to note here is that you can stare at your own vagina for long periods of time. Clearly you are a leader of great spiritual wisdom. Please publish tracts and sermons. I will also come to any baptismal ceremony you might have, provided the holy hot tub has been recently cleaned and there's gin.

...I might pass on a ride in a grifted airplane, however.

@genever I've always been in tune the wisdom of my fou-fou. I'm not moved to print tracts yet...however I have been inspired to print a new inspirational adult colouring-in book..."50 Shades of Pink and Purple" - or - "Divine Devotions to Your Inner Mandala" :my_angel:

Ah, John Shrader. I've been away for a few weeks, due to life, yet his posts never let me down. Six facebook posts yesterday, and most of them are political.  :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

Females don't need sexual desire - who cares if you want it or ever enjoy it? Just lay back and think of Jebus!

On 4/22/2016 at 0:10 PM, EmiGirl said:

Maybe he'll be considerate and make the mini magazine (what the crap is that anyway?) from really soft paper so they can at least be providing the people with toilet paper.

This is idea actually inspired a post count title.  Sanctified Toilet Paper Supplier, IIRC.  :my_biggrin:

His mini magazine seems to be black and white only so perhaps he's broken his color copier.  Well, who needs colored loo paper.

13 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

This is idea actually inspired a post count title.  Sanctified Toilet Paper Supplier, IIRC.  :my_biggrin:

His mini magazine seems to be black and white only so perhaps he's broken his color copier.  Well, who needs colored loo paper.

As long as the ink doesn't smear.

Seriously.

When.

Is.

He.

Going.

To.

Learn.

The.

Language? 

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Now, now, @Gimme a Free RV, John has Very Important Things to do like posting stuff on FB. He can't be concerned with tiny little things like learning the language. Don't you know, the Zambians should learn English anyway?! John is there to change them to be more like him, not change to accommodate them! 

7 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Well, who needs colored loo paper

Damn, I am old enough to remember pastel and print TP.  I'm sure my septic system is thankful, but how am I supposed to coordinate my bathroom??  I know--move to Zambia and collect those magazines...

4 hours ago, Granwych said:

Damn, I am old enough to remember pastel and print TP.  I'm sure my septic system is thankful, but how am I supposed to coordinate my bathroom??  I know--move to Zambia and collect those magazines...

:pufff:.   Pun intended

On April 24, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Gimme a Free RV said:

Seriously.

When.

Is.

He.

Going.

To.

Learn.

The.

Language? 

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Speaking English with a Zambian accent totally counts ya know...

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived