IGNORED

Lunatic Glenn Beck Prepares To Move His Show To Israel Ahead Of Government Collapse

doggie

not sure why he thinks Israel would want him.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/02/01/lunatic-glenn-beck-prepares-to-move-his-show-to-israel-ahead-of-government-collapse-video/

Glenn Beck is a paranoid lunatic, and he has just done one more thing to further cement that idea. Beck announced on the Friday edition of his show that his staff is, on his orders, preparing to move his entire broadcasting network out of the country. Why? Because this idiot thinks that the America that we all know and love is on the brink of collapse, and when that collapse comes, the new government will silence him. Beck told his equally idiotic followers:

“We have to pick up our pace on finding another place to broadcast. I need to know if I can get to Jerusalem, where they won’t shut this down and we can be able to broadcast into the United States. This could end quickly.”

The worst part of all of this is that this announcement came after an audience member asked what she could do to prepare her family for the coming apocalypse. She has already relocated from California to Texas — on Beck’s lunatic suggestion. She has also followed more of Beck’s terrible advice, and is reading the Left Behind series to her children, which warns of coming worldwide disaster.

As if all of that is not bad enough, Beck’s child was present during these doomsday prepper declarations, and of course was alarmed. Instead of comforting her and anyone else who might be rightfully disturbed by these ideas, Beck says that today’s children should be warned as well because “they’re the giants that are going to fix this, they have to know.” He went on to warn that reading Left Behind is important because “they have to know that this might be the time … You have an army on earth now that says they are the army of the Antichrist, they are the army of Armageddon.”

Says the man who endorsed Donald Trump. Every week Beck has a new reason why the sky is falling. I really thought he would have killed himself with self induced stress by now.

38 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Isn't he a Mormon? Why on earth would he even read (much less believe) Left Behind

Yeah, that does make you scratch your head.  What kind of Mormon is Glenn, anyway?

16 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Yeah, that does make you scratch your head.  What kind of Mormon is Glenn, anyway?

A meshuggenah one.

AW MAN. I used to LOVE listening to Glenn's infuriating brand of crazy on my lunch break. But my local station moved him to prime time so I haven't heard his dulcet tones in years. :) This is AMAZING. He is so insane that I can't believe anyone takes him the least bit serious. 

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

AW MAN. I used to LOVE listening to Glenn's infuriating brand of crazy on my lunch break. But my local station moved him to prime time so I haven't heard his dulcet tones in years. :) This is AMAZING. He is so insane that I can't believe anyone takes him the least bit serious. 

Before the Republican debates, the only reason I watched Fox News was for his show, and that was so I could hear what crazy thing he would say next.

5 hours ago, doggie said:

Because this idiot thinks that the America that we all know and love is on the brink of collapse, and when that collapse comes, the new government will silence him.

Glenn Beck, I'm STILL waiting for this supposed "collapse" - the refrain is getting old.  Haven't Americans heard this same idea tossed around more or less since the founding days of the government, kind of like the End of Days?

So he's endorsing Donald Trump and still wants to leave the country because it's on the brink of collapse?  Why not stick around?  If Trump wins, who knows - maybe he'll hire Beck and Palin as advisors.

And Israel already has enough problems to deal with.

19 minutes ago, karen77 said:

Sadly this lunatic is from my neck of the woods... which is crazy liberal too!!

I've never forgiven the mayor of Mt. Vernon for giving Beck the keys to the city.

Just now, Black Aliss said:

I've never forgiven the mayor of Mt. Vernon for giving Beck the keys to the city.

yeah, I read that.. wtf!!!! 

My boss used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck all day at work (and thus we did too).  I seriously contemplated filing a harassment lawsuit or for FMLA for talk-show-host induced paranoia and depression.  Eventually we convinced our boss that it was better for our mental sanity and productivity if he listened to these shows on his own radio in his own office instead of in our shared workspace.  So while I would happily ship Glen off to Israel (poor Israel) it would be under the condition that he could never broadcast in the US again!!  I'd even throw Rush in for free ...

Like Israel wants him or would let him in.  Good luck with that, Glenn.  If you come back I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for sale, certified apocalypse-safe.  

34 minutes ago, ofDany said:

My boss used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck all day at work (and thus we did too).  I seriously contemplated filing a harassment lawsuit or for FMLA for talk-show-host induced paranoia and depression.  Eventually we convinced our boss that it was better for our mental sanity and productivity if he listened to these shows on his own radio in his own office instead of in our shared workspace.  So while I would happily ship Glen off to Israel (poor Israel) it would be under the condition that he could never broadcast in the US again!!  I'd even throw Rush in for free ...

Here's the thing, though. As much as I'd love for him to go away, I would rather him continue to inflict himself upon the American public than spread his deranged paranoia outside our borders. At this point, it's somewhat contained. I'd like for it to stay that way.

As if Israel is going to allow an evangelical wackjob to relocate there and broadcast his show. Israel is fine with using right wing nutjobs in the US when it benefits them, but how would this?

Archived