IGNORED

Maxwell & Sons Construction

Guest purposing

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ITOnRamp didn't seem so bad to me. I always read it correctly...perhaps because I am in IT?

Another reason not to use IT is that people searching for it on google, etc., are going to find lots and lots of other unrelated IT links. They might have done better with something more distinct like "Maxwell Family Web Site Courses" since their audience already knows that much about them. Searching on "IT" is just too vague and is bound to bring up non Information Technology links.

What do you mean? They don't have licenses or certificates for most of the areas in which they claim to be professional?

Nathan has done all the A+, C+++, programing, etc., training and certification, and he's very proud to tell you how he did it all, as well as passed all the certification tests imagineable, all without stepping foot into a classroom or college. According to Nathan he qualifys for a programming job at Microsoft. I believe Joseph is doing or has done the same, and Christopher too. They are proud proud proud of this fact. They love any licence or certificate they can aquire to label them professional by taking a general test and not having to go to college.

I will let you know if they have any kind of contractor's licence--a licence they can aquire by studying on their own and take a test.

Nathan has done all the A+, C+++, programing, etc., training and certification, and he's very proud to tell you how he did it all, as well as passed all the certification tests imagineable, all without stepping foot into a classroom or college. According to Nathan he qualifys for a programming job at Microsoft. I believe Joseph is doing or has done the same, and Christopher too. They are proud proud proud of this fact. They love any licence or certificate they can aquire to label them professional by taking a general test and not having to go to college.

I will let you know if they have any kind of contractor's licence--a licence they can aquire by studying on their own and take a test.

Please do!! :shock:

Guest Anonymous
ITOnRamp didn't seem so bad to me. I always read it correctly...perhaps because I am in IT?

Treemom, I think the hilarity came because they don't write 'ITOnRamp', they use 'ITonRamp', written to look like 1 Ton Ramp.

As a snarkable aside, their new front page has a photo background that looks more like a lay-by or a picnic spot than a highway on-ramp.... http://itonramp.com/default.aspx

Queen Mother, I was aware of Nathan's qualifications, but I think Joseph just has his C+. He certainly has no teaching qualifications. Steve M says that it is the skills and not the 'papers' that count. Since they brag at every opportunity about any real qualification that they hold, I'm guessing the silence on the AndSonsMaxwellConstruction says it all. :lol:

Archived