IGNORED

8 yr Old Petitions for Kid Friendly Dead Pool Movie

roddma

For goodness' sake! Like you said, not every movie is a kids' movie. This is when the parents should have sat their kid down and explained that you don't get everything you want in life.

Deadpool and kid friendly just don't mix. Don't they realise how the character is?

sweetfellowship, no, they don't know how the comic book Deadpool is, because the kids daytime show included him. My son will be sad too. I would love an animated made for telly movie of him for the kids, as the franchise did open the character up to kids, and created an audience. but understand why they went how they did too.

10 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

For goodness' sake! Like you said, not every movie is a kids' movie. This is when the parents should have sat their kid down and explained that you don't get everything you want in life.

They could do what my parents did when I was a kid and wanted something that I couldn't have -- they'd just start singing the intro to You Can't Always Get What You Want.

"You can't always get what you wan't you can try sometimes, but you get what you need"
I do notice it's even hard to find PG movies these days. Most super hero action are PG-13. I think the old Superman movies(Christopher Reeves) were PG. Fast forward to Batman (Michael Keaton)from 1992 and that's rated PG-13.

Archived