IGNORED

Facebook Friends with Fundies?

luv2laugh

At least one person who has posted in this thread.

Who? You can't just make claims like that at leave us hanging!

I am only friends with fundies I know irl and most of the extreme ones I have unfriended.

They might be fully private now but maybe they weren't before. Usually people leave their profile somewhat open showing a list of hobbies, favourite movies etc. even if their wall is private.

One of my dear friends IRL is fundy lite and we are FB friends. She and her husband have a joint profile because their church believes FB leads to cheating. He is very jealous and insecure and will pop over during our visits. All. The. Time. It is very annoying. He just sits there like a big lump of Duh. The last thing my husband would want to do is sit there listening to me and one of my girlfriends talk. I just want to scream get a fucking life of your own! Your wife won't leave you because she has friends and a FB account, but your suffocating insecurity might do the trick! OT, but thanks for letting me rant a bit. I feel better. ;)

Edited for riffles.

I have quite a few fundy-lite friends and a couple of fundie friends, but no one who blogs. I don't know our bloggers IRL and I'm not even online friends with any, so I don't friend them on FB.

Based on posts like this, I assume tabitha2 is "Friends" with at least one of the Coghlan girls, whose FB pages are private.

Tabitha2 will have to clear that up, but when I read that I didn't automatically assume that she had friended a minor, I thought she had seen her page and, like many fb pages, the "like" page was open. They might have closed that since that thread.

Tabitha2 will have to clear that up, but when I read that I didn't automatically assume that she had friended a minor, I thought she had seen her page and, like many fb pages, the "like" page was open. They might have closed that since that thread.

Sadly, I had to friend 3 minors in my co-op because they found me through their moms FB's. I think 2 of them dropped me because I am so boring. :)

Guest Anonymous
I have one fundy on my Friends list, my uncle. He is always posting weird religious crap on his wall, but I never reply to it. I figure we are even, cause I post all kinds of liberal, gay, agnostic stuff on my wall. LOL He only commented once on something I posted, so I do know he reads it. He thinks I'm lost anyway, cause I used to be a Catholic priest and I'm gay.

:clap: Good on you TB!!

Archived