IGNORED

The return of Kevin McCallister!

47of74

A few medical professionals have taken the time to diagnose the injuries that The Wet Bandits received at the hands of one Kevin McCallister in Home Alone...

Ruptured nutsack...

:pb_lol:

My youngest and I spent a couple years watching 'Mythbusters' religiously.  The segments we really came to enjoy were the tests done on their crash test dummy Buster to measure the severity and placement of injuries or cause of death.  Before long we began to diagnose injuries in media we watch now...'Home Alone' was certainly fun for us.

We've caused the other sibs to come in and ask what we're doing when they walk by and hear "Dead, so dead.  Yep he's a goner!  Oooh, severe skull fracture!  Dead, wow so dead, broken hips!" coming from a room we're in. :)

7 hours ago, morri said:

lol. My biggest moment of wonder was always the big ass pipe in alone in new york xD

LOL.

Ooops.

The first episode of the web series DRYVERS has been released, and features a grown-up Kevin McCallister;

He's ice cold.

Marv from Home Alone wasn't too thrilled to learn that one Kevin McCallister has resurfaced and is up to his old tricks...

2 minutes ago, Jennifer Hart said:

Hmm a totally dark sequel to Home Alone.  I'm here for it

Especially if they can get as many of the original cast as possible.

Archived