IGNORED

Another Way Early Announcement of Blogger Pregnancy

GenerationCedarchip

Strange how these modesty obsessed fundies start posting body parts on the internet once they're pregnant. Does anyone remember Farm Hijabi Michelle posting pics of her BARE belly when she was pregnant with her twins?

My husband took a photo of my belly the day we were getting ready to go the hospital so I could give birth to our twins. I keep that photo put away because it is rather. . . unsettling. I would never post it. I showed it once to our twins and they both said, "Eewwww!"

Generally the tests, as far as I know, say that they can be tried on the first day of a missed period... given that the gestation is actually counted from the first day of your last period, that's about 4 weeks (though actually only 2 weeks or so since conception). I guess if you're a fundie you're quite likely to be testing as soon as possible (and sometimes it will be positive before you've even missed the period).

Really I feel like it's wishful thinking.

She doesn't even know what being married is like and she's having a baby. Ugh.

Also, can you experience morning sickness at 3 weeks?

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only person who isn't photographing her belly at every turn! I've taken a pxt for my sister who lives overseas, but nothing has made it onto facebook or my blog. So not into that!

One of our friends gave me The Belly Book and we've been taking pictures every week. None of those will ever make it on the internet though. I just posted one fully dressed one on Facebook because friends wanted to see the bump(28 weeks tomorrow).

I said I wouldn't take belly pics at all, my stomach was too fat already...but everybody begged me and I showed them (on FB) and they all said I was so cute haha

I've never known earlier than 6 weeks, and with one kid it was 10 weeks before we knew. Even then, the only one I told people about right away was #3, and only because I found out I was pregnant on Christmas Eve, and thought it was exciting news to share with the family on Christmas day.

I found out at 3 1/2 weeks. I was charting because we were TTC so I could tell something was going on since my temps were different. I guess you could say I had my suspions earlier. BUT I didn't go around telling people and it wasn't online until I was like 13 or more weeks after two ultrasounds.

Really I feel like it's wishful thinking.

She doesn't even know what being married is like and she's having a baby. Ugh.

Also, can you experience morning sickness at 3 weeks?

my grandma swears she knew she was pregnant before she missed her period just because of the morning sickness

CuJo=Courtney of Women Living Well

If you don't want to dig through all the comments there, you can also find it on the Facebook page of Her Noble Character.

GC, Thank You!

There's just something wrong with someone who refers to herself as "CuJo" online.

I also find this very odd. Big Scary Dog ---> Fundie Lady with flowery blog.... How are these two alike? Perhaps more than meets the eye....

I knew I was pregnant with my 7 year old and my baby at 10 days and 8 days post ovulation, respectively. I chart, using FAM, and was lucky enough to get positive results early - that would have made me just over 3 weeks pregnant, each time. It's totally possible to get morning sickness before your period is due; with a couple of pregnancies that I lost, I tested at around 8 or 9 dpo because of sudden nausea, vomiting, dizziness, etc. Usually though, it doesn't kick in until 5 or 6 weeks for me. I test early because I need progesterone to sustain a pregnancy, btw.

Archived