IGNORED

Jani Schofield's parents are divorcing

mstee

36 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm still wondering why it took years for mandated reporters to notice something odd about Susans care. Doctors, nurses, therapists, caretakers, it shouldn't have taken this long for at least one person to speak up.

I agree. Though since she does a lot of doctor shopping and bouncing around, one doctor or a team at one hospital/clinic might not get the full picture. I doubt the doctors she bounces between really know about each other let alone communicate with one another. But spending just a few moments with her seems like enough to trigger concern.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I'm still wondering why it took years for mandated reporters to notice something odd about Susans care. Doctors, nurses, therapists, caretakers, it shouldn't have taken this long for at least one person to speak up.

Sadly, this wouldn't be the first time mandated reporters dropped the ball handling a MSbP case.

This sounds to me like the Gypsy Rose case, poor Jani and Bhodi. Parents that do that to their children make me sick. I don't really feel sorry that Gypsy Rose and her boyfriend killed her mother after the years of torture and unnecessary medical procedures Gypsy Rose endured and how painful all those procedures would have been to her.

My Aunt is a hypochondriac and then played up how serious her daughter's asthma and other health conditions are, she then started doing it with my cousin's daughter, she was always giving her medicine when she looked fine. Last year my cousin's daughter ended up in hospital with Polyps in her stomach and then a few weeks ago needed more removed from her kidneys. My aunt enjoyed the attention that she got on social media from her granddaughter being in hospital. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2019 at 12:56 AM, OyToTheVey said:

Okay so I've been following the story since 2011ish? When the first documentary aired. And I have to say I was really surprised how down hill this all went in the last few years. I haven't followed closely until I heard the kids were removed and I have to admit if even half the stuff on KF is true then I'd not be that surprised that no one said anything. My understanding is by the time that any of the therapists, doctors, social workers ect., started to get close enough to the kids to get anything out or start to realize what was going on then boom Susan moved the kids to someone else.

8 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

Okay so I've been following the story since 2011ish? When the first documentary aired. And I have to say I was really surprised how down hill this all went in the last few years. I haven't followed closely until I heard the kids were removed and I have to admit if even half the stuff on KF is true then I'd not be that surprised that no one said anything. My understanding is by the time that any of the therapists, doctors, social workers ect., started to get close enough to the kids to get anything out or start to realize what was going on then boom Susan moved the kids to someone else.

Which seems to happen with Munchausen's by Proxy. 

It seems that it will be a while before any of us hear about what is going on. One of the leaks over at KF has said that a gag order was instituted.

Unless someone violates the order, of course. ⏱️

Archived