IGNORED

Ben Seewald Protector of womans virtue.

doggie

Funny, because i see Jessa as the type to not let Ben take a break. He's done when she's done. Sex and babies are all she gets too look forward to, and damnit she's going to enjoy one of them.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Warning: TMI bad fundie advice ahead

My mother told me that a vagina stretches to shape around your husband's penis. If you have sex before you get married then your vagina will be suited for the guy you had pre-marital sex with. Then, when you do get married, your vagina will not properly fit your husband's penis and that will make your husband resent you. He will always bring it up, especially during arguments. And she knew this because she had been married more than once. She confided in me that my father complained about her vagina size and shape constantly---even though I am pretty sure that he didn't.

The worst part of this story is that my Mother lied to me about sex (no shit!). The only reason she told me this was to scare me off of having sex. But I believed her. So I have no doubt that Ben believes what he saying because that is what he has been taught and he does not yet have the life experience to know differently.

You know of of my bible teachers said that men are more likely to cheat if women had sex before marriage. Men are very territorial creatures. So, if a woman has sex with someone else before she meets the guy she wants to marry, he will never feel like she is completely his - making it easier for him to walk away from her when the going gets tough.  I also had the toothbrush demo.

I mean, you know what they say about sexually repressed people. I heard a rumor among guys that holy roller girls give the best head/like to do anal...also that girls from uber Christian families/areas tend to be the "freaks" due to wanting to rebel/having a warped idea about sex.

It explains why boob and chelle are always dry humping.

The oral and anal thing may come from the belief that as long as it's not PIV sex, it doesn't "count" as losing your virginity. As Garfunkel and Oates said in their song The Loophole, "Thank you for making me holy...and thank you for giving me holes to choose from!"

The oral and anal thing may come from the belief that as long as it's not PIV sex, it doesn't "count" as losing your virginity. As Garfunkel and Oates said in their song The Loophole, "Thank you for making me holy...and thank you for giving me holes to choose from!"

LOL...the good ol' "technical virgin" thing.

I would think that oral/anal would count as spilling seed though, wouldn't it? It's probably as sinful as masturbating.

The spilling seed thing In the bible was actually about birth control, not masturbation. God was angry at Onan for not getting the woman pregnant because something something sacred oath.... Not for spilling seed in general.

The spilling seed thing In the bible was actually about birth control, not masturbation. God was angry at Onan for not getting the woman pregnant because something something sacred oath.... Not for spilling seed in general.

but don't let that stop it from being used for masturbation because we can't have masturbation it takes power away from something or other.

I know a few people that have done that.

It's actually more common than I thought it would be.

Wasn't it because God told him to marry his brother's widow and knock her up? And he didn't want to because the child would be considered his brother's not his? So he decided to sugar his own churro instead of doing his sister-in-law / wife?

If so, I do remember something from the Bible! And it would be a sick and twisted part! 8-)

Wasn't it because God told him to marry his brother's widow and knock her up? And he didn't want to because the child would be considered his brother's not his? So he decided to sugar his own churro instead of doing his sister-in-law / wife?

If so, I do remember something from the Bible! And it would be a sick and twisted part! 8-)

Haha the Bible is full of sex advice. In one part, it says it's okay to cut off your penis if it keeps you from sinning. Another warns against having period sex.

Also, the Bible has some pretty obscene stories. Sodom and Gomorrah, for instance. Supposedly Lot, who offered his daughters to be gang raped, was more righteous than ANYONE else there. Right.

[

Also, the Bible has some pretty obscene stories. Sodom and Gomorrah, for instance. Supposedly Lot, who offered his daughters to be gang raped, was more righteous than ANYONE else there. Right.

Doesn't everyone realize that heterosexual gang rape is preferred to homosexual gang rape? Oh and be sure not to look back at cities that God destroys. No good comes of that.

Doesn't everyone realize that heterosexual gang rape is preferred to homosexual gang rape? Oh and be sure not to look back at cities that God destroys. No good comes of that.

Of course that part was conveniently left out of every lesson when I was younger. Now that I'm older and have read that passage for myself I just..... :?

And don't Lot's daughters like... IMMEDIATELY assume that the entire world has been destroyed and get him super drunk so that they can have incestuous sex with him to save the human race? And both daughters do it, one after the other? And they both get pregnant? And the daughters aren't even named? And the progeny of both daughters is recognized as the genetic source of legitimate nations of the Bible, without any apparent consequences or even reference being made to the bizarre and universally taboo circumstances under which the children were conceived, much less the probable trauma involved when those daughters realize the world has NOT been wholly destroyed or when Lot realized his grandchildren were also his children???? Beuller??

And don't Lot's daughters like... IMMEDIATELY assume that the entire world has been destroyed and get him super drunk so that they can have incestuous sex with him to save the human race? And both daughters do it, one after the other? And they both get pregnant? And the daughters aren't even named? And the progeny of both daughters is recognized as the genetic source of legitimate nations of the Bible, without any apparent consequences or even reference being made to the bizarre and universally taboo circumstances under which the children were conceived, much less the probable trauma involved when those daughters realize the world has NOT been wholly destroyed or when Lot realized his grandchildren were also his children???? Beuller??

I think they raped their father (and it was rape) so they could continue the family line, rather than the human race. These bloodlines were important to them and God, it seems.

EDIT: You know what? I just put in a totally tasteless joke. It was a joke that my friends who share my very dark sense of humor would find funny, but I'm sure there are people here who do not share my particular sense of humor. I've decided to delete the joke, because I really should be a bit more aware of my audience. I'll save it for people who I know will be OK with it.

Funny, because i see Jessa as the type to not let Ben take a break. He's done when she's done. Sex and babies are all she gets too look forward to, and damnit she's going to enjoy one of them.

Jessa does seem like the type to have no problem being vocal about what she likes and doesn't like. Despite her sexually repressive upbringing I doubt she checks her outspoken personality at the bedroom door. Those two do seem to have real chemistry, at least it appears that way. They are still so young and relativity inexperienced but maybe there is hope for Jessa in that department. At least more than many who were fundie-raised.

BLASPHEMY!!! PERSECUTION!!! HELP! HELP! I'M BEING OPPRESSED!!! :lol:

I love that movie, but I can see why some people don't - it's pretty long!

First, I don't mean any offense to the posters I'm quoting. People have different taste in movies. I just wanted to mention that there are plenty of reasons that someone would not enjoy watching Forrest Gump besides the length of the movie.

Many people (not all of course) in the disability community find that movie incredibly offensive. I have a daughter with an intellectually disability and I cringe when I hear that name. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just wanted to point out that the mention of this particular movie character can rub some people the wrong way.

Jessa does seem like the type to have no problem being vocal about what she likes and doesn't like. Despite her sexually repressive upbringing I doubt she checks her outspoken personality at the bedroom door. Those two do seem to have real chemistry, at least it appears that way. They are still so young and relativity inexperienced but maybe there is hope for Jessa in that department. At least more than many who were fundie-raised.

First, I don't mean any offense to the posters I'm quoting. People have different taste in movies. I just wanted to mention that there are plenty of reasons that someone would not enjoy watching Forrest Gump besides the length of the movie.

Many people (not all of course) in the disability community find that movie incredibly offensive. I have a daughter with an intellectually disability and I cringe when I hear that name. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just wanted to point out that the mention of this particular movie character can rub some people the wrong way.

I just appreciate the monty python reference :)

Mainly for me it was the length of the movie. I have like, a special kind of add that only works around television sets and math classes. I tend to lose interest real fast and wander off. It's why I never could get through lord of the rings. Just way too long.

Haha the Bible is full of sex advice. In one part, it says it's okay to cut off your penis if it keeps you from sinning. Another warns against having period sex.

Not to mention his daughters got him wicked drunk and then raped him!

It's ok! I understand. :)

Who would've thought the fundies and Bill Clinton have so much in common when it comes to defining "sexual relations?"

He married her and had sex with her, but was practicing the "pull out" method of birth control so she wouldn't get pregnant and his brother's property would revert to him and be inherited by his sons. Really bad because they didn't have welfare so her only way of being sure she was provided for was to have a son who would inherit her dead husband's property and look after her, and Onan was taking advantage of her.

Of course who knows what happened to her after Onan died.

He married her and had sex with her, but was practicing the "pull out" method of birth control so she wouldn't get pregnant and his brother's property would revert to him and be inherited by his sons. Really bad because they didn't have welfare so her only way of being sure she was provided for was to have a son who would inherit her dead husband's property and look after her, and Onan was taking advantage of her.

Of course who knows what happened to her after Onan died.

Interesting! I never thought about this story much, but as you describe it it can be interpreted to have nothing to do with masturbation or birth control at all. It was about circumventing the Law by not fulfilling his obligation to his brother's widow! That changes everything!

I assume there was a third brother in line after Onan.

Interesting! I never thought about this story much, but as you describe it it can be interpreted to have nothing to do with masturbation or birth control at all. It was about circumventing the Law by not fulfilling his obligation to his brother's widow! That changes everything!

Good call. It is now headcanon that Onan had a nice younger brother who was single who married her, and they were so happy together he never took another wife. :D

I'm not Jewish so I could be mistaken, but I belive that's the Jewish interpretation. Onan's sin was disobeying god, it was not the seed spilling.

Archived