IGNORED

Ben Seewald Protector of womans virtue.

doggie

not sure what we would do without this experts advice.

http://www.eonline.com/news/675655/jess ... -to-commit

“A lot of guys want to enjoy you and play with your heart and emotions with no commitment or responsibility on their part,†he said. “They’re thinking ‘Why do I need to commit? I’m getting what I want…and when I get tired of her I’ll just move on to the next girl I can use.'â€

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not sure what we would do without this experts advice.

http://www.eonline.com/news/675655/jess ... -to-commit

I'm not sure either :worship: NOT

I love the fact that a commentor was quoted as asking why it's always the woman's responsibility. Echoing all of our sentiments. Must've been a FJ member :lol:

Hey Jessa, I'm sure you've been reading the boards and saw that we are all incredulous at your dear hubby's lack of employment. Just to be clear, I don't view y'all's attempts at being Fundie 'Dear Abby's'/'Dr. Phil's' as a viable option. :roll:

Why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free? Really?

Hey BinBoob, the 50's called, they want their sexism back.

what do you expect from a manboy who was just allowed to have a orgasam.

what do you expect from a manboy whose was just all owed to have abortions orgasam.

What? :lol:

What about the women who want to have their fun in bed with men and then want to move on? Are the men used like tissues, or do they become born-again virgins who are still considered marriageable?

Oh wait, women aren't lustful and capable of having intense sexual urges with no interest in commitment like men are, according to Ben. My mistake. :roll:

Why buy the pig when I can get the sausage for free?

I saw his post and commented something snarky, and he still hasn't blocked me! I am so put off that he would be brazen enough to advise the females of the world!

Ben, go away.

Why buy the pig when I can get the sausage for free?

I was on a board with an older gentleman, he called me out and asked me when I was going to marry my long term partner. I replied, why by the pig when I get the sausage for free, and he turned 6 shades of red and walked away. Everyone else in the room cracked up.

I'm fairly certain he had use the cow and milk simile before, but he didn't like it when it was turned around.

what would we all do without the duggers sage advice? how could the world function without them? the arrogance of thinking you are good enough to tell others how to live is amazing. to lacks wisdom on so many levels.

the way the duggers act is a direct reflection on how they believe it when all the people tell them how greatly are. so they think they are this great font of knowledge and they should spread it. unrealizing they are just bafoons in the real world outside their circle.

I mean they do understand people don't like them and they are afraid of questions but they don't understand it is because their very lack of knowledge not their great font of it.

Ben/Jessa let me advise yall about something:

Most women are capable of taking care of ourselves.

I've lived alone for 7 years now 2 in a Big City where I know my way around and gasp have never even been bothered by a guy in that way.

get off your high horses and into the real world and you will see things arent as bad as yall perceive it to be.

Benny boy committed got what he want is still broke and has no job. He only held out for 11 months to get his rocks off. Time to move on Ben?

Benny boy committed got what he want is still broke and has no job. He only held out for 11 months to get his rocks off. Time to move on Ben?

He committed to the cash cow so he can get the gravy for free. Plus a chance to have guilt free orgasm that is not achieved in five minutes in the shower.

Sounds like a perfect deal for a lazy, uneducated teenager.

Ben, if you give a shit about women's virtues, take your pregnant wife and leave Duggarville. Grow a pair and man up!

Ben is such a naive little twerp. He's reminding me of Smuggar a little bit now.. doing that tiny soapbox sermon stuff to beat his little chest for Christ .

It comes from having your balls cut off by Boob at the door. Smuggs and Ben have a lack of self-esteem as men because Boob makes them subservient to him.

does Ben not realize that women can actually think and make their own decisions regarding relationships?

I mean, it's sound advice for a person looking for a long-term relationship, but some women just wanna have fun and explore their options. Dating is fun.

does Ben not realize that women can actually think and make their own decisions regarding relationships?

I mean, it's sound advice for a person looking for a long-term relationship, but some women just wanna have fun and explore their options. Dating is fun.

females think? Make their own choices? Not in his world

All I have to say is that benevolent sexism is still sexism.

:music-tool:

Surely I'm not the only one who read the title of this thread and sort of heard Paul Bettany yelling a la Chaucer in A Knights Tale...

DEFENDER of ITALIAN VIRGINITY!!!

no? ok. I'll go back to being a dork all by myself.

females think? Make their own choices? Not in his world

post-11100-14452000529719_thumb.jpg

Thank you BinBob for showing me the Godly path! Its obvious that a 27 year-old woman who owns her own home and has been in a loving relationship with one man for over 7 years has no idea what she's doing. It's clear that my fiance has only been using me for teh sexy time all these years and is totally planning on leaving me for a newer younger model before we exchange vows this fall. Please, tell me more about my unGodly ways man-boy who has been married all of two seconds! :worship:

Surely I'm not the only one who read the title of this thread and sort of heard Paul Bettany yelling a la Chaucer in A Knights Tale...

DEFENDER of ITALIAN VIRGINITY!!!

no? ok. I'll go back to being a dork all by myself.

YES!! Me too! Haha, it sounds so funny in my head. Glad i'm not the only one :)

Now i want to rewatch that movie...

Archived