IGNORED

Ben Seewald Protector of womans virtue.

doggie

Even my extremely Catholic mother says "Waiting until Marriage? No-one does that anymore!"

So Bin, get the f over it.

Plus sometimes you need to try before you buy (I'm looking at you fundies!!!)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to sound like a leg humper but.....

Bin is a simpleton I dont think he is going for a "I have so much life experience listen to me, blah blah blah" approach or "I am holier than thou so I respect women unlike the heathens", I honestly think Binboob thinks of himself of the Joe Jonas (he had a purity ring, sensitive, etc) of fundies or a modern knight in shinning armor, "chivilary is not dead" and is trying to give his advice to a specific audience who pursue ignorant Godly men like himself.

When it comes to fundie men from a fundie woman's perspective, do you want Bin or JD? Bin is trying to portray himself as romantic and the understanding (hot dream guy) of FUNDIE women.

For playing to his specific audience, I'd be swooning if I was a fundie girl :embarrassed:

Good point, BunnyBee.

I still think he should concentrate on making videos that teach men how to treat women, though, rather than warning women to keep a quarter between their knees.

Or better yet, he could just say nothing :-P

Why buy the cow when you are getting the milk for free? Really?

[snip]

::evil laugh::

:obscene-smokingpimp: Think business, Bin!

1. Buy the cow.

2. Pasteurize the milk.

3. Sell that Milk - everynight!

4. Buy more cows.

-- repeat -- :animals-cow: :romance-heartbeating:

20000601.gif

source: pimpcow.com//index.cgi?date=20000601

I don't know but every time someone uses the cow/milk story I feel like they're basically saying "I only married you so I could have sex". Not exactly romantic. :think:

Also, I find that buying the cow makes marriage look like prostitution. AKA I'll buy you (provide for you, feed you, give you a nice stable... errr house) and you'll sleep with me kk thx?

I don't know but every time someone uses the cow/milk story I feel like they're basically saying "I only married you so I could have sex". Not exactly romantic. :think:

Also, I find that buying the cow makes marriage look like prostitution. AKA I'll buy you (provide for you, feed you, give you a nice stable... errr house) and you'll sleep with me kk thx?

My mother actually used the 'buy the cow' line on me when I was living with the man who is now Mr. Tribe (30 year we've been married). I simply said to her "I'm getting it for free too Mom". She turned beet red and shut the hell up about it. Wish I'd known the 'buy the pig' line back then.

Yeah, I also though that line of thinking turned marriage into prostitution too. Let alone that you're comparing your daughter to livestock.

I hate to sound like a leg humper but.....

Bin is a simpleton I dont think he is going for a "I have so much life experience listen to me, blah blah blah" approach or "I am holier than thou so I respect women unlike the heathens", I honestly think Binboob thinks of himself of the Joe Jonas (he had a purity ring, sensitive, etc) of fundies or a modern knight in shinning armor, "chivilary is not dead" and is trying to give his advice to a specific audience who pursue ignorant Godly men like himself.

When it comes to fundie men from a fundie woman's perspective, do you want Bin or JD? Bin is trying to portray himself as romantic and the understanding (hot dream guy) of FUNDIE women.

For playing to his specific audience, I'd be swooning if I was a fundie girl :embarrassed:

I'd want JD. He's not an unemployed teen.

I love how everything with the Duggars is black and white. You either have green hair and miniskirts or you dress modestly, and now we have "your either a used whore or a virgin". Newsflash...women are perfectly capable of having multiple monogamous sexual relationships BEFORE marriage. Ben seems to believe that women are just waiting for their knight in shining armor with stars in their eyes and mindlessly end up hopping into bed with the first guy who talks to them.

I'd want JD. He's not an unemployed teen.

That is the logical response from a nonfundie! Fundie girls want the a romantic prince charming that God has picked just for them, not dull JD, lets face it one is married to a fundie princess the other is just a toad in the fundie kingdom :wink-penguin:

On the whole cow/milk debate, my friend's mother (rigidly Catholic, unforgiving of anyone who wasn't) used say to her "Hold onto the bone and the dog will follow!"

Urm, bone? Did you mean boner, by any chance Mrs F? Not nice to call my boyfriend a dog though...

My friend did everything we all did ( :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: ) and eventually decided to marry. On the night of her wedding, Mrs F looked really glum. This wasn't a particularly unusual occurrence but for some reason, I decided in my own (drunk) little head that she was probably worried about her daughter losing her virginity later that night. I had to be restrained by my ex from going over to her any saying "Don't worry, it's grand!! P has had sex with him zillions of times!!! And with looooads of other guys too!!! She'll be fine, don't worry!!"

:o

That is the logical response from a nonfundie! Fundie girls want the a romantic prince charming that God has picked just for them, not dull JD, lets face it one is married to a fundie princess the other is just a toad in the fundie kingdom :wink-penguin:

Yeah I just can't get my head into that mindset. No matter what I believe religiously I keep thinking, "God only helps those who help themselves." So I'm not a sit on my ass and wait for God to do it.

PS I'm looking at you Jinger!

The Dullards FB fan page just posted that the Blessa fan page was hacked and shut down! The Bless fan page mods are evidently very butt hurt because FB won't give it back to them since they don't own the rights to Bin Boob and Blessa. The Dullards' fan page has suggested everyone send them words of encouragement so they start it back up.....

So Ben is now a relationship expert? :lol: I just feel sorry for Jessa. I'm sure Ben has NO idea that women should enjoy sex too. Jessa probably counts the ceiling tiles. :shock:

So Ben is now a relationship expert? :lol: I just feel sorry for Jessa. I'm sure Ben has NO idea that women should enjoy sex too. Jessa probably counts the ceiling tiles. :shock:

well is wife was before being married so why not him?

I would sell my soul to be a fly on the wall during their awkward as hell honeymoon night :pray: :lol:

I would sell my soul to be a fly on the wall on their awkward as hell honeymoon night :pray: :lol:

I bet you would have either fallen asleep or would be like fans of a sports team shouting out what to do

I bet you would have either fallen asleep or would be like fans of a sports team shouting out what to do

COME ON BEN MY GRANDMA COULD GET IT IN BETTER THAN THAT

OH...... OH...... ALMOST

DAMMIT BEN WRONG HOLE

NOW SHE IS CRYING LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Transcript of BunnyBee on the Wedding Night that is totally legit and not at all made up:

(The lights go up on a room clearly in some sort of garage. Towels are hanging over the fake window. Two young virgins are on a cot. There's some sort of BunnyBee hanging out on the wall, clearly watching them in disgust.)

BB: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU MAKE BABIES! Here, let me show you this handy chart complete with anatomical fi- oh for fuck's sake Jessa, don't avert your eyes! The stick figures I drew aren't going to defraud you!

(Continues with her explanation. Realizes BinBoob is writing notes.)

BB: Oh good! One of you is paying attention! Lets see what you've been wri- Seriously Bin?! You're sitting here, on your Wedding Night, drafting your next half-assed lecture about staying pure for marriage and how Cousin Amy is just a dirty charlatan because she kisses boys?! REALLY?! I GIVE UP ON THIS WORLD!!!!

(She then activates her jet-pack and flies off to Pluto, her home planet, where they don't vaccinate their children and there are no food allergies. Because Neil degrasse Tyson is WRONG about it not being a planet! Lights go down. We never learn if they figured it out.)

Fin.

Transcript of BunnyBee on the Wedding Night that is totally legit and not at all made up:

(The lights go up on a room clearly in some sort of garage. Towels are hanging over the fake window. Two young virgins are on a cot. There's some sort of BunnyBee hanging out on the wall, clearly watching them in disgust.)

BB: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU MAKE BABIES! Here, let me show you this handy chart complete with anatomical fi- oh for fuck's sake Jessa, don't avert your eyes! The stick figures I drew aren't going to defraud you!

(Continues with her explanation. Realizes BinBoob is writing notes.)

BB: Oh good! One of you is paying attention! Lets see what you've been wri- Seriously Bin?! You're sitting here, on your Wedding Night, drafting your next half-assed lecture about staying pure for marriage and how Cousin Amy is just a dirty charlatan because she kisses boys?! REALLY?! I GIVE UP ON THIS WORLD!!!!

(She then activates her jet-pack and flies off to Pluto, her home planet, where they don't vaccinate their children and there are no food allergies. Because Neil degrasse Tyson is WRONG about it not being a planet! Lights go down. We never learn if they figured it out.)

Fin.

Im actually laughing out loud in tears :laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl:

[quote="VelociRapture"

Fin.

well we do know they figured it out but it took them a bit.

lets be real Jessa probably watches the ceiling fan go round and round, and puts a towel down in bed, even when she was impregnated :cracking-up:

[quote="VelociRapture"

Fin.

well we do know they figured it out but it took them a bit.

I'd like to know who's encouraging them and telling them that they are the perfect people to be advising others?

I'd like to know who's encouraging them and telling them that they are the perfect people to be advising others?

all their leghumpers. the duggers are constantly praised on how great they are. they now believe it so they think they are fine on lecturing others, of course they are blind to their ignorance because they are always praised. only lately has anyone told them they suck and even then they think it is just christian hate.

I think they're just testing the waters to see what kind of business they can build for themselves. I think they'd love to have an online "ministry" through which they could sell Bible study lessons and workbooks and DVDs with "sermons" and so on, and this is how they're working up to it.

Archived