IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen - General Discussion - Part 12

homeschoolmomma1

I saw this:

"AnonymousJuly 31, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Jackson and Johannah were asked what the liked todo together, the girl whispered 'play like mom and dad', the boy froze and said 'did anyone hear that?!' to the camera man, no answer...'good!'

This is really scary. It's a bad sign that boy and girl are 'playing mommy and daddy' together and their mom and dad are so busy with everything they don't have a clue! This could destroy these kids, those parents need to wake up and separate them!"

I got it from this webpage: duggarsonmymind.blogspot.ca/2010/06/jackson-and-johanna-duggar-youd-never.html

Notice the date. I havent seen that episode. Has anyone seen that episode? Is that really how it went down?

The weird thing is that there are bizarre accusations of incest all over the internet that predate the "bombshell" (as people are wont to call it) by months and years. The accusations are eerily accurate in regards to Josh and his problems.

How did this stay under wraps for so long?

No, there is nothing dirty or inappropriate about that and they do not need separating. Their friendship is so cute.

It could be that Jackson didn't want people to know that he played mom and dad with Johannah and her dolls because he has been told that boys don't play dolls. Or maybe he was teased for playing dolls with Johannah by his brothers, or even his idiot dad. That's probably the most likely answer because Jackson does prefer playing with the girls than the boys, and for a fundie boy, this would be seen as horribly shameful (and a lot of secular boys would be embarrassed if their friends found out they played dolls with their sisters too)

Also, even if the person is implying that inappropriate things were happening, between two similarly aged 5-7 year olds (this was from 2011), it is age appropriate for there to be a bit of curiosity, and not a sign of anything horribly wrong.

Its disgusting to speculate about small children and incest.

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, there is nothing dirty or inappropriate about that and they do not need separating. Their friendship is so cute.

It could be that Jackson didn't want people to know that he played mom and dad with Johannah and her dolls because he has been told that boys don't play dolls. Or maybe he was teased for playing dolls with Johannah by his brothers, or even his idiot dad. That's probably the most likely answer because Jackson does prefer playing with the girls than the boys, and for a fundie boy, this would be seen as horribly shameful (and a lot of secular boys would be embarrassed if their friends found out they played dolls with their sisters too)

Also, even if the person is implying that inappropriate things were happening, between two similarly aged 5-7 year olds (this was from 2011), it is age appropriate for there to be a bit of curiosity, and not a sign of anything horribly wrong.

Its disgusting to speculate about small children and incest.

Guess I've been on FJ for toooooo long because I know we talked about this when it happened. They were young, still allowed to be friends with each other, played together, and did talking heads together. I agree with those who find it disgusting that some consider their TH n indication of incest. What's truly sad is that as they got older, they have not be allowed to continue to the "friends" but have become more separated by their parents and the Got-hard system.

I'd like to suggest that posters try the search function to see if something has been discussed.

Here is what I can find about Duggar Processing LLC.

It appears to possibly be a company for processing payments.

http://whois.domaintools.com/duggarprocessing.com

Duggarpayments .com was registered 2/20/2015

It lists Jim Bob Duggar as the Registrant Org.

It says the website title is "Cornerstone Payment Systems"

http://www.cornerstone.cc/ Scroll down and you will see the same pictures and information from Josh's Fivestone website. (fivestonegroup.org)

More links to the same site:

cornerstonepaymentsystems.com/

processingwithapurpose.com/

affinity24.com also has the same pictures and info that is on Josh's fivestonegroup.org website

This is odd. It's like a string of companies. Reminds me of the Mafia laundering their money for drugs & prostitution through all types of companies. This is not normal. One needs a flow chart.

I saw this:

"AnonymousJuly 31, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Jackson and Johannah were asked what the liked todo together, the girl whispered 'play like mom and dad', the boy froze and said 'did anyone hear that?!' to the camera man, no answer...'good!'

This is really scary. It's a bad sign that boy and girl are 'playing mommy and daddy' together and their mom and dad are so busy with everything they don't have a clue! This could destroy these kids, those parents need to wake up and separate them!"

I got it from this webpage: duggarsonmymind.blogspot.ca/2010/06/jackson-and-johanna-duggar-youd-never.html

Notice the date. I havent seen that episode. Has anyone seen that episode? Is that really how it went down?

The weird thing is that there are bizarre accusations of incest all over the internet that predate the "bombshell" (as people are wont to call it) by months and years. The accusations are eerily accurate in regards to Josh and his problems.

I'll be blunt: What the fuck is wrong with you????? In 2011 those kids were what -- 5, 6? Playing house and playing mommy and daddy is perfectly normal for children that age. And it's also perfectly normal for a 6 or 7 year old boy to be a little embarrassed about it if he has a bunch of older brothers who he doesn't seem to fit in very well with.

One good thing about the Duggars, at least until the last year or so - but it's hard to tell because the focus has been so much on the marriages / courtships -- is that they were okay with NOT forcing Jackson in with the older boys and included him, in a group, with the four youngest kids - who all happen to be girls. Even though it would have been very easy for them to shove him in with the brothers.

You are disgusting.

It isn't a requirement that nurses wear pants. Most nurses wear scrubs now and some hospitals might have a specific dress code for nursing staff. For example, at my old hospital we had to wear white on the bottom but could wear whatever color tops we wanted. Most wore white scrub pants, and some would wear a white scrub skirt. Scrub Skirts can be hard to find, but I live in an area with a lot of Mennonite and Apostolic Christians, and they tend to only wear skirts.

Because almost everyone in hospitals now wear scrubs, even housekeeping, many times scrubs are color coded so patients and families can tell who is a nurse, vs. a lab tech or Respiratory therapist or housekeeper. At my current hospital. Housekeepers wear gray scrubs, Nursing can wear most any color, but they are considering only allowing select colors. Lab techs wear blue, RT wears a tan color scrub jacket, etc. It does help to decide who is who.

I agree with this. I work in an area with a large Orthodox Jewish population and many of them wear skirts rather than scrub pants to work.

I noticed on Instagram that Josh Duggar and an account called Fivestone Group are following each other. Fivestone Group has not posted anything on Instagram, but they are following 859 people and have 84 followers. Not sure if the Fivestone Group on Instagram is connected to Josh's Fivestone Group LLC. The Fivestone Group on Instagram's website is Fivestonegroup .org .

Editing to add that when I go to the fivestonegroup.org website through a google search this is how the web address shows up in my toolbar:

fivestonegroup .org/index.php/author/joshuaduggar/

I'm thinking he uses the fivestone account for lurking, etc. Why is he following somebody called bnastyfuckedyobitch (not actually the name, but something like that) who posts boobalicious selfies. Either Josh likes their, um, content, or he follows back people who follow him (he hasn't followed me back, ftr, but he friended an FJer's sockpuppet account, I saw in another thread). Both possibilities give me a chuckle.

This is odd. It's like a string of companies. Reminds me of the Mafia laundering their money for drugs & prostitution through all types of companies. This is not normal. One needs a flow chart.

You know what name isn't on that list? Good Neighbor Realty, the office listed as JB & Grandma Mary's real estate business here: https://www.ark.org/arec_renewals/index ... BSRUFMVFk= What's up with that?

It isn't a requirement that nurses wear pants. Most nurses wear scrubs now and some hospitals might have a specific dress code for nursing staff. For example, at my old hospital we had to wear white on the bottom but could wear whatever color tops we wanted. Most wore white scrub pants, and some would wear a white scrub skirt. Scrub Skirts can be hard to find, but I live in an area with a lot of Mennonite and Apostolic Christians, and they tend to only wear skirts.

Because almost everyone in hospitals now wear scrubs, even housekeeping, many times scrubs are color coded so patients and families can tell who is a nurse, vs. a lab tech or Respiratory therapist or housekeeper. At my current hospital. Housekeepers wear gray scrubs, Nursing can wear most any color, but they are considering only allowing select colors. Lab techs wear blue, RT wears a tan color scrub jacket, etc. It does help to decide who is who.

At 37 weeks most OBs advise against flying, but I am not sure if a small plane that doesn't really go super high where it needs to be pressurized would be ok or not. Driving in a car is not a problem as long as she gets out of the car frequently to walk about to avoid blood clots. And as far as long distance travel, most OB's don't advise being more than an hour or so from home in the last few weeks, but in Anna's case, who knows if she even has an OB. She may be fine letting Jill deliver her where ever it happens.

When I worked in the ER of a Level I Trauma Center, different departments would have color scrubs. For us in the ER it was Navy blue, Respiratory was tan, Radiology was black, surgery was surgical blue- I think they call it ceil blue, ICU always wore Gray, lab was maroon. it was so you knew in a code who was who. ICU often would respond to our codes because they knew if the patient were to survive one of the ICU's would be getting the patient. In a lot of cases we had codes going on simultaneously, so with the coded scrubs you knew who was who. If you had a guy going into Resp failure you'd grab an employee in tan scrubs because they were Respiratory. For huge hospitals it is common for them to color code different departments. Also, there were many employees who wore scrub dresses or scrub skirts. I think it is classy looking to see a nurse in a scrub dress and I've often thought of buying one, but for me it isn't practical. If I had worked on in a much slower department I may have done it. But I always liked the action packed stuff. I wanted to go to work and work my butt off, I love to work hard- the faster the pace, the happier I'am.

You know what name isn't on that list? Good Neighbor Realty, the office listed as JB & Grandma Mary's real estate business here: https://www.ark.org/arec_renewals/index ... BSRUFMVFk= What's up with that?

It was posted I believe sometime in the last 30 days that Grandma Mary purchased a house from J'chelle's dad. I think it was speculated that that was about the time that Josh got monies for sueing the State of Arkansas.

Do you know how to find out what 'transactions' Grandma Mary did in real estate?

It was posted I believe sometime in the last 30 days that Grandma Mary purchased a house from J'chelle's dad. I think it was speculated that that was about the time that Josh got monies for sueing the State of Arkansas.

Do you know how to find out what 'transactions' Grandma Mary did in real estate?

Why did Josh get money from the state?

You can find property information by doing public searches on the Benton County and Washington County Assessors websites. There might be other counties worth searching, but those two counties will keep you busy for a while.

I don't have a Jim Boob answer, but in one of the early specials, J'Chelle told us (while wearing some very bright red lipstick) that they keep modest with the way they dress and try to draw attention to their "countenance" or face. She says they they do this per the Bible...

They are probably trying to underline the difference between this scheduled "television appearance" and their "normal" life on reality TV. Otherwise we might think that 19AC is... gasp.... not 100% real. There's make up for real life, and then stage makeup for performances.

Here is what I can find about Duggar Processing LLC.

It appears to possibly be a company for processing payments.

http://whois.domaintools.com/duggarprocessing.com

Duggarpayments .com was registered 2/20/2015

It lists Jim Bob Duggar as the Registrant Org.

It says the website title is "Cornerstone Payment Systems"

http://www.cornerstone.cc/ Scroll down and you will see the same pictures and information from Josh's Fivestone website. (fivestonegroup.org)

More links to the same site:

cornerstonepaymentsystems.com/

processingwithapurpose.com/

affinity24.com also has the same pictures and info that is on Josh's fivestonegroup.org website

This business kind of shows that once again though people predict doom and gloom for Joshie, he seems to be able to keep balls in the air. I'm no fan of him, but I've notice that people underestimate him. Pre-scandal, I read posts that if he just goes to college he can eventually get into law school-- this is when he was already an executive director... and then shortly he went to college alright, but not as a student, but as a board member.

Post scandal, posts predicted him taking over Bin's job as JBs bottom bitch, but as executive director of his hate mongering PAC, he's made other hate mongering connections to get a client base for his money processing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Derrick's new job is somehow partnering or working with ol Smugger.

Scrubs are the official uniform at Tiny Town Hospital. EMTS, male and female must wear maroon colored polo shirts and khaki like pants.

Because we chose to believe that the accusations were made up by trolls. I hope we have learned our lesson and will do a little digging around if there are other allegations of abuse or molestation in any fundie family.

But that's just it isn't it, from all we've read and been shown over the course off the whole Josh scandal it seems that this was quite the open secret! Their friends knew, their church knew, some of the community knew to varying degrees. One of the worst bits is that people thought that it wasn't a problem...but hey as it's happening in 2/3 family's then everything is a-ok!! :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

Is it really 2 out of 3 families? That sounds high. I agree that one of the worst bits is that people thought it wasn't a problem. Perhaps they did not know the extent of it. The fact that it has been on the internet for years is perplexing to me. Everyone must have chalked it up to unsubstantiated rumours. Its a pretty incredible sounding story and if we didn't have proof it might be very hard to believe.

Is it really 2 out of 3 families? That sounds high. I agree that one of the worst bits is that people thought it wasn't a problem. Perhaps they did not know the extent of it. The fact that it has been on the internet for years is perplexing to me. Everyone must have chalked it up to unsubstantiated rumours. Its a pretty incredible sounding story and if we didn't have proof it might be very hard to believe.

Hey 2/3 isn't us saying how messed up that world is... that is JBs number when he was saying hey my family isn't screwed up. Family molestation amongst his church buddies is SO. COMMON.

I'll be blunt: What the fuck is wrong with you????? In 2011 those kids were what -- 5, 6? Playing house and playing mommy and daddy is perfectly normal for children that age. And it's also perfectly normal for a 6 or 7 year old boy to be a little embarrassed about it if he has a bunch of older brothers who he doesn't seem to fit in very well with.

One good thing about the Duggars, at least until the last year or so - but it's hard to tell because the focus has been so much on the marriages / courtships -- is that they were okay with NOT forcing Jackson in with the older boys and included him, in a group, with the four youngest kids - who all happen to be girls. Even though it would have been very easy for them to shove him in with the brothers.

You are disgusting.

Calm down and acquire some reading comprehension.

I did not write that. I cut and pasted it from a blog and then asked if it was an accurate description of the episode--as I have not seen that episode. I doubt that it was accurate unless TLC was framing it to stir up controversy. They do that, you know. They subtly mock their reality stars all the time. Mama June is an obvious example.

It is fact that people have been accusing the Duggars of incest for years. Its all over the internet. The fact that many, many people are accusing them of incest is worth discussing. Is it a Duggarhate thing? Is it the result of tabloid manipulation? That happens too. The tabloids often make up shit and lots of people believe them. Is it a response to the actual sexual abuse situation that we have now become aware of. The comment I cut and pasted was posted in 2011. That is way before the current "bombshell" and therefore is not someone jumping on the bandwagon. That is happening. Some people are jumping on the bandwagon to make jokes about it.

People have been posting about Josh sexually abusing people for years. As I stated, the accusations against Josh were strangely accurate AND I find it very WEIRD that something so easily discoverable, and so often talked about flew under the radar for so long. Didn't Josh's employer do a background check on him before making him a spokesperson? The abuse seemed to be common knowledge in Arkansas. Not a single person took the opportunity to sell the story to the tabloids?

What is disgusting is all the people that knew sexual abuse was taking place in that household and didn't report it to the police.

I'm thinking he uses the fivestone account for lurking, etc. Why is he following somebody called bnastyfuckedyobitch (not actually the name, but something like that) who posts boobalicious selfies. Either Josh likes their, um, content, or he follows back people who follow him (he hasn't followed me back, ftr, but he friended an FJer's sockpuppet account, I saw in another thread). Both possibilities give me a chuckle.

Actually, that is kind of frightening. If he is following a porn account it kind of indicates that he is the 'new creature in Christ' that JB claims he is. That means that he might not be cured of his problem.

Hey 2/3 isn't us saying how messed up that world is... that is JBs number when he was saying hey my family isn't screwed up. Family molestation amongst his church buddies is SO. COMMON.

Are we joking about the 2/3? I remember that he said it happened to a lot of his friends families and that "much worse" things happened in other families. Regardless, JB has proved he is a fool. If it is so common in his church group, I hope child welfare has started a large scale investigation.

Sadly, cults and sexual abuse go together. It supposedly has to do with the relationship between sex and power. You know the saying: everything is about sex, except for sex, which is about power.

A lot of people have asserted that the Gothardite legalistic focus on purity is leading to sexual abuse among followers, but I don't buy that. All the kids are taught to worship firm models of traditional, monogamous marriage. I grew up in this type of setting (not quiverfull, but Gothardite) and I understood from a young age that sex is for marriage and who it was appropriate to marry and who it was not. There was no room for confusion.

Where I have heard about confusion, however, is in polygamous Mormon families where there are numerous wives and only one husband. Since teen girls are married off to older men who already have a harem of wives, there are few available marriage partners for the teen and young adult men. Plus, they witness their Father spending the night with a different woman every night. That is said to confuse youth , but I don't know.

Defrauder, we discussed the 2/3 figure earlier as well as several of the other points you're raising. Please use the search function before asking FJ to rehash old news.

This business kind of shows that once again though people predict doom and gloom for Joshie, he seems to be able to keep balls in the air. I'm no fan of him, but I've notice that people underestimate him. Pre-scandal, I read posts that if he just goes to college he can eventually get into law school-- this is when he was already an executive director... and then shortly he went to college alright, but not as a student, but as a board member.

Post scandal, posts predicted him taking over Bin's job as JBs bottom bitch, but as executive director of his hate mongering PAC, he's made other hate mongering connections to get a client base for his money processing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Derrick's new job is somehow partnering or working with ol Smugger.

I really don't give Josh all that much credit. His job at FRC was to make 'canned' statements about people groups and to take photos with politicians that would show they are a 'type' of candidate to a specific group of people.

That is my understanding of his 'job' as Director. He got the job because of the Duggar's persona as a 'perfect family' who has friends (ie. Huckabee & others) in high places.

You really think he became the 'Director' of the FRC whatever department as a home schooled kid?\

It was recognition. That his face was associated with fundamental religious values.

I really don't give Josh all that much credit. His job at FRC was to make 'canned' statements about people groups and to take photos with politicians that would show they are a 'type' of candidate to a specific group of people.

That is my understanding of his 'job' as Director. He got the job because of the Duggar's persona as a 'perfect family' who has friends (ie. Huckabee & others) in high places.

You really think he became the 'Director' of the FRC whatever department as a home schooled kid?\

It was recognition. That his face was associated with fundamental religious values.

Did I say say he became a director of a hate pac bc of his ability? No, Im not attributing it to Josh's smarts, of course he got it bc of the show. What Im saying is he got a job through whatever means that people straight out of law school don't get so why would he go to law school.

People suggested that he go to college, and Im saying this dope doesn't need to bc he has connections that get him on a board of a college.

Post-scandal there was predictions was that his career prospects were nil, but he's fine. He's unwanted in public eye, and sure that kills him, but it looks like he's found a way to actually make some money.

Bottom line is Im not saying he has some special skill or ability, but what I am saying is he always seems to do better than what the FJ career suggestions.

Actually, that is kind of frightening. If he is following a porn account it kind of indicates that he is the 'new creature in Christ' that JB claims he is. That means that he might not be cured of his problem.

It's not a porn account, just a woman who likes to swear and whose selfies show a lot of cleavage.

I work in a coffee shop and a lot of times I'm reminded of Jessa and Jinger working in the coffee shop. I wish they could actually get jobs. They looked like they were having so much fun. Especially Jinger. I know part of it was she was really hyped up on caffeine, but she was so energetic and excited and expressive, more than she's been in awhile. It makes me sad they're just cooped up in that house all day. Or they can just go run errands with their siblings, and not anything TRULY stimulating.

Archived