IGNORED

Webcomic Explains Wifely Submission (and more!)

Rachel333

He is going for the old "gays are really persecuting the polygamists" argument. It is right up there with the toaster marriage argument. This is typically used when the people actually can't figure out a way to defend voting against gay marriage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is going for the old "gays are really persecuting the polygamists" argument. It is right up there with the toaster marriage argument. This is typically used when the people actually can't figure out a way to defend voting against gay marriage.

I can't wait for his comics against shrimp, fig trees, and poly-cotton blends.

In my other internet life, I've been discussing an anti-diva cup article on Huffpo all morning. Worlds collide!

Not as big a coincidence as you'd think. On average a menstrual cup discussion starts on the internet every 3.29 minutes. At any given time there are 3769 active menstrual cup debate threads, and every 7.4 seconds someone suggests a menstrual cup to someone complaining of anything from leaky tampons to an unsatisfying netflix queue.

Plus, I think I read that huffpo piece.

Diva cup users are like the vegan, Harvard almuni, crossfitters of the menstrual product world. :)

My favorite is the atheist/irony one (adam4d.com/irony/.) And when I use the word "favorite" I mean "the one that made me roll my eyes and realize I don't need to read anymore of this pretentious jackass because he clearly doesn't have the slightest ability to be funny, ironic, or thought provoking." After all if he can redefine the word "irony" to suit himself, then I can redefine the word "favorite" to suit myself.

Ow. His "comics" gave me a headache.

Also has anyone found this yet?

adam4d.com/diva-cup/

• 2 weeks later...

He's got a new one up addressing the "death of Christianity." Apparently the polls showing growing numbers of non-religious people mean nothing.

adam4d.com/death-of-christianity/

Also more whining about liberal Christianity:

adam4d.com/matt-5-30-apv/

Edit: I'm adding a donotlink url for those who don't want to give him traffic.

http://www.donotlink.com/framed?714527

Ow. His "comics" gave me a headache.

Also has anyone found this yet?

adam4d.com/diva-cup/

I'm getting a "page not found" for that one. Looks like he found his new ~fans~

Also, I noticed that he has some mental health issues (adam4d.com/anxiety-depression-truth/) Not to snark on that, but it may explain why he's so extreme. It seems he became a Christian 10 years ago and started having issues with anxiety 5 years ago. Hmm :think: :whistle:

Archived