IGNORED

Haislip Updates

Peas n carrots

I haven't kept tabs much on the Dynamic Xgay Forever Pregnant Duo lately, so I thought I'd check up on them.

Xgay Greg is back to declaring how Xgay he is

post-1800-14452000115552_thumb.jpg

But I can't find a trace of what Dede has been doing since the end of the year. From what I can tell it appears she isn't working with her comedy partner Lisa Belluomini anymore. I went through her instagram and no Dede (or DeAnn Alaine) to be found since last year. However, Lisa was on the Price is Right, so I hope she didn't win a motorcoach or else I'm sure Dede and Greg would make a move to take it over for their ministry.

My theory is Dede went underground likely because she nearly lost access to her son, but Dsquared is such an attention seeker I can't believe she would be quiet for this long. I hope she is OK!

Is there any way to cheer Greg on from the figurative sidelines, so he just keeps ranting forever? God, I love it. :lol:

Can you tell if Dede and StillGay Greg are together anymore? I wouldn't be surprised if she was told she had to tone down the crazy or never see her son again. Dede needs to lose Greg and try to build a normal life. I don't think Greg is capable of having a normal life.

This one cracked me up. Greg wouldn't know what hard work was if it hit him over the head. I love the irony.

post-1800-14452000115805_thumb.jpg

As I prepare to head out to my sinful Episcopalian church this AM, I am blessed by your update. I will thank the LORD that XGG is still proclaiming his message & preventing natural disasters in Atlanta.

:)

This one cracked me up. Greg wouldn't know what hard work was if it hit him over the head. I love the irony.

Hey, now. It takes a lot of hard work to NOT go prowling for men and have so much gay sex with them. :lol:

I wonder if DeDe is sick. That 18 month pregnancy was caused by SOMETHING. Maybe she had to become a job type person in order to support their McDonald's habit. She is a certifiable... I mean certified nursing assistant.

Maybe there are better sleuths than I that can track down Dede? On her sisters Facebook Dede doesn't appear in any family gathering photos in the last few years. Her dad's Facebook is on lockdown as is Greg's moms I can't get info from there.

In other news it looks like Greg's younger son's wife is pregnant again. They are the ones who lost their son last fall shortly after birth. I can't tell much but they seem to be doing ok

In other news it looks like Greg's younger son's wife is pregnant again. They are the ones who lost their son last fall shortly after birth. I can't tell much but they seem to be doing ok

I didn't know that happened. How horrifying for them. I hope this pregnancy goes okay and the baby is healthy.

Did the pregnancy hoax ever get addressed? Or did Dec just quietly slink away?

Also if anyone wants to explain how she almost lost her son I would really appreciate it.

I gave up on them like 15 months into pregnancy lol

Funny, I just looked at their fbs yesterday. I believe he mentioned his wife Dede maybe 2 months ago, so I think they're together. It's very odd that she went from "look at me! All the time!" to total disappearance. I am totally baffled at how they even survive.

Mandy, Greg said they lost the baby and never went into details.

Funny, I just looked at their fbs yesterday. I believe he mentioned his wife Dede maybe 2 months ago, so I think they're together. It's very odd that she went from "look at me! All the time!" to total disappearance. I am totally baffled at how they even survive.

Mandy, Greg said they lost the baby and never went into details.

It was a tinkerbell kind of situation - not enough people believed Dede was pregnant, so the baby didn't make it. Or some BS like that.

I'm working on creating a gallery of all my Xgay Greg and Dede screen caps so I'll probably find that post as I compile the gallery

oh wow, I've seen posts on Xgay Greg, but I didn't realize he was actually "formerly" gay.

be prepared for a serious rabbit hole.... Yes, he is formerly gay and PROUD. Tee shirts, van decals and everything.

be prepared for a serious rabbit hole.... Yes, he is formerly gay and PROUD. Tee shirts, van decals and everything.

Embroidered blazers, and highly detailed stories of his life as the Best Gay On The Beach™ and their poor attempts at grifting. I hope I can find the recordings of him speaking in tongues!

And we haven't even started to discuss Dede!

Embroidered blazers, and highly detailed stories of his life as the Best Gay On The Beach™ and their poor attempts at grifting. I hope I can find the recordings of him speaking in tongues!

And we haven't even started to discuss Dede!

Ah, the first lady of comedy!

Ah, the first lady of comedy!

I'm so jealous of the face Emme that your post count title is "Not a Job-Type Person" LMAO

I loved snarking on EGG and his forever-pregnant wife, DeDe. Really. They are on my short list of people that I wish would come back, along with Emily and Dna.

But, I do feel bad for Greg. I was reading his comment above and I thought that it was illogical. How would being gay mean being selfish? I know lots of gay men and women, some of them are selfish and some of them are generous. It's not at all like loving money.

Then I realized that for him, it is about selfishness. He likes men, he likes being with men, and he likes it much better than being with women. So, like a rich person who does not help others out so that they can have everything they want AND an ever growing cushion of money, Greg was happy being gay. He gives up his pleasures for the sake of following the Bible and, to him, it FEELS the way someone who loved money would feel if s/he had to give up his/her money (and chance at more material goods) for the sake of charity.

It's sad.

Did the pregnancy hoax ever get addressed? Or did Dec just quietly slink away?

Also if anyone wants to explain how she almost lost her son I would really appreciate it.

I gave up on them like 15 months into pregnancy lol

I was trying to refresh my memory about July of 2013 when XGay and Dede took off with Dede's son. I fell down the rabbit hole with lung foals, vag rabbits, and the damn rescue ferrets just laughed and ran away from me. :cry:

Here you go, MandyLaLa:

The part where XGay and DeDe leave Mr. and Mrs.Haislip' s home starts here: viewtopic.php?p=599789#p599789

The TL;DR version:

There was some confusion about whether or not they actually had picked up Dede's son, which quickly turned into concern for his welfare as they headed for Baltimore, MD. Screenshots were sent by a member of FJ to the child's father and both sets of grandparents where XGay was claiming to be broke and Dede's son was hungry. Dede's dad replied and we learned that Dede's son was definitely with XGay and Dede, that legally he couldn't stop them from taking the boy, and that they were not supposed to leave the state of Virginia with him during their ten day visit. Dede's dad was informed that the trio were on their way to Baltimore, that their plans to stay with a " host family" had fallen through, and that the three of them were planning to sleep in the XGay-mobile.

We soon learned that Dede's ex-husband had sent XGay and Dede $100 so they could come and visit her son, and that Dede's ex-husband has full custody of the boy. (The boy's dad is in the military, and when is he is deployed, Dede's son stays with his maternal grandparents.) Dede was supposed to ask for permission to leave the state of Virginia with her son, but she took him to Maryland without her ex-husband's permission. We were told that she apologized to her ex-husband for violating their agreement.

XGay befriends a pastor on Facebook and the three of them stay with her in Baltimore while they continue their McMinistry. The radio show is revived, the XGay-mobile only runs intermittently, and they beg their fans for a "motorcoach" to replace the aging vehicle. When it is time to return Dede's son, the car supposedly won't start so Dede's father drives to Baltimore to retrieve him.

After all of this, most of us assumed that Dede's parents and ex-husband told her to straighten her act up if she wanted to be a part of her son's life. She and XGay did seem to dial back the crazy after that summer. There may be more proof of the legal actions regarding custody issues in later pages, but I'm sick of these two right now. :disgust:

I left off on this page if anyone's interested:

viewtopic.php?f=266&t=18684&start=340

Aah, my favorite rabbit hole to slip down (once the proper anointing oils are used, of course!). :ew:

Archived