IGNORED

Anna Duggar - Merge

bunnybunz

I don't think it would matter who's licensed. It's too easy to say "she had the baby so fast, there was no time to get her to a medical center". As long as everyone sticks to the story (and they will) and the baby is totally fine, no one will be penalized.

I'm fairly certain where they are, there are plenty of folk who will barter or simply do the service as a kindness to the family or to Anna.

I agree with you. There have been several people speculating on whether or not Jill could or would assist at Jessa's birth or Anna's birth. There are no laws (so far as I know) on the books that can stop you from having a home birth and having whomever you want assist you-- as long as that person does not charge a fee. So any woman could have her husband, mom, sister, next door neighbor or whatever assist. Jill at least has attended several births so she does know a bit more than the average person off the street.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This may be off-topic at this point, but I find myself having an affinity for Anna. I don't watch the show beyond clips online. But I find her to be the a very likable person. It may just be because she's married to a big honking child molester.

I like her, too. Not in the beginning, when she seemed to mimic Josh's smug self satisfaction, but now I do. Her interaction with her children seems like genuine caring. She likes being around them and teaching them. I wish Anna had a little more authority in the Duggar clan. Her style of casually turning her children towards learning, and imparting information in ways they can understand, would be so useful over all.

Anna isn't sarcastic or camera weary like the other Duggar kids, which is nice in contrast.

I agree about Anna.

She seemed so genuine in the episodes surrounding Jill's wedding.

Per the books, specifically A Love that Multiplies, JimBob and Michelle and children are covered by insurance.

Paraphrasing- they have a high deductible to keep premiums low. When they first signed up it never asked how many children they had, just yes or no if they had kids. Co-pay for doc visits. For Josie, their insurance covered it (the specifically stated that they didnt take any guvmint assistance for Josie). They had to pay Michelles and Josies deductibles for both years in the span of less than a month because Josie was born in December.

The only thing that wasn't covered was the Life Flight to Little Rock, which was 10,000 real American dollars.

I did meet Anna once. I was extremely surprised at how friendly Josh appeared to be at the time and how Anna seemed rude. She could have been having a bad day or something but she came off so rude. She didn't want to engage in conversation with anyone. Josh was the only one that talked but Anna completely kept to herself and only talked to the friend she was with the entire time. I was always so surprised that "Smuggar" was the name given to Josh because in person, he wasn't that smug but Anna really was.

I did meet Anna once. I was extremely surprised at how friendly Josh appeared to be at the time and how Anna seemed rude. She could have been having a bad day or something but she came off so rude. She didn't want to engage in conversation with anyone. Josh was the only one that talked but Anna completely kept to herself and only talked to the friend she was with the entire time. I was always so surprised that "Smuggar" was the name given to Josh because in person, he wasn't that smug but Anna really was.

Was she downright rude, or just shy?

Was she downright rude, or just shy?

I don't see what Anna did as shy, I see that as rude.

We know Anna is NOT shy, she gave birth on television!

I don't see what Anna did as shy, I see that as rude.

We know Anna is NOT shy, she gave birth on television!

Well, as odd as it sounds being on tv is a bit different from being in a crowd of people you don't know. She's in front of a crew of probably about ten, all people she knows, when she's being filmed. Its a fairly safe environment. During these meet and greets or whatever they are, you really don't know if everyone is a fan. There could be someone aiming to have a negative interaction with you. That would make me very nervous. None of these women seem to do well in public. Jessa and the engagement hunt come to mind. They are awkward and shy.

Or she could just be a stuck up jack ass.

Ana's has always come across as someone with a huge nasty streak. The times the camera has caught her with a candid reaction to something are very telling...when the went wedding dress shopping in NYC for Michelle, for example. The sneer on her face when she pointed out another woman who was trying on a dress that wasn't modest at all. And her face at the Ethiopian restaurant and at the black church they all went to. It doesn't at all surprise me that she'd be rude.

Archived