IGNORED

Remember Emma?

oscar

I think these people are the bomb. Lovelie looks terrific and she's so beautiful. All of their children are gorgeous.

majesticpintabians.blogspot.com/

Since they posted so many photos of their happy kids, I'm going to assume that they didn't want to keep it a big secret. Many FJers were very upset for the sake of these children, and I seriously doubt anyone here would intrude on their lives and would do anything but be happy for Lovelie. I hope the little boy is doing as well.

ETA: And I hope Emma and her dirtbag husband burn in helll.

Thanks Austin!

This info made my day! I followed that thread when I was a lurker and I'm glad this little girl has a happy home after the hell she was put through by that so-called follower of Christ (Uhm, did this witch ever read the gospel? Something about loving thy neighbor and caring for those less fortunate as you'd love yourself conveniently was edited out of her Bible, hmm?)

I hope the little boy, wherever he is, is happy, healthy, and well loved.

She's got to be seriously personality-disordered. It's unnerving to read her evil blog. I'm glad both of those sweet babies got away from her and I hope no one ever lets her have any more. And I feel sorry for her bio kids with all that crazee.

I hope Justus' new mom lets him be a boy. It sounds like she's got her head screwed on.

I hope that Emma never sees those kids again. She is poison.

Emma is just mean, selfish and evil. I can't even try to analyze it. She publicized that she 'saved' these children, then gave up because they didn't fit her plans.

I am so glad she fucked up and gave them away. No matter what they have to live and deal with in their lives, they are now, at least, with people who love them and will work with and for them. The kids deserve better and more. She failed. Their luck. Not that I'd wish the experiences on anyone, at least they are no longer in her bubble. At least she cannot fuck with them anymore.

It's people like Emma that make me doubt the entire concept of foreign adoption. For the most part, people adopt for the sake of the child. Unfortunately, there are also people like Emma out there who don't give a rat's ass about the child and use them.

How long before she opens up another blog... I doubt she could stop blogging forever. Anyway, thank God for the Hewitt family and whoever adopted Justus.

I can just imagine that the whole time they lived with Emma, they must have been thinking, "What the eff is wrong with this crazee white lady?" :shock: I hope their memories of her fade completely and that life is good for them.

How long before she opens up another blog... I doubt she could stop blogging forever. Anyway, thank God for the Hewitt family and whoever adopted Justus.

Emma's current blog is at atifamily.com. The content is members-only. To access her posts, one would need to register and provide a lot of information, including one's husband's first name, ATI member number and the first chapter of the Bible you are to memorize in the Wisdom Book series.

http://atifamily.com/wp-login.php?action=register

Emma's current blog is at atifamily.com. The content is members-only. To access her posts, one would need to register and provide a lot of information, including one's husband's first name, ATI member number and the first chapter of the Bible you are to memorize in the Wisdom Book series.

ATI member number? That could actually be the mark of the Beast, now that I think about it :D

Sorry, Emma, you're not worth a teeny fraction of all that trouble. I've got enough of your writings in my google reader to make me sick already.

I am unfamiliar with Emma? I read some of the old posts. How long did she have Lovelie and Justus? I am so thankful those kids are no longer with this witch and her equally horrid husband.

Well said.

Lovelie looks so happy.

Mighty defrauding adult children they have. Not fundies, AND they raise horses -- yay for Lovelie!

Reminds me of a woman who ran the church I volunteered at for a few months. She looked and acted like the mother from the movie Carrie. She would speak in tongues at the drop of a hat (and at the top of her lungs). At one point, she had custody of her brother's children when he and his wife died in a car accident. Then, the courts took them away and gave them to the wife's family cuz she was labeled in the courts as a "religious fanatic" (and probably NUTS too). She was such a hypocrite cuz I heard later she had an affair with an ex-con she was supervising on parole (the church was a half way house too). Her husband divorced her and got everything.

Eeenteresting.

Makes me wonder how she is going to verify the ATI member number.

Archived