IGNORED

Lori and Ken Alexander's Big Ol' Bucket o' Crazy - Part 2

The more I think about it the madder I get, to just flat out edit a post to fit your agenda, shows just what type of woman she is, she is a shrew and a liar in the first degree, i cant imagine what shes like in real time, her DIL;s have to think of her as some kind of crazy mother in law,

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She edited my comments too. And not just removing parts- the bitch added entire sentences I never wrote. Just goes to show she isn't honest. *sigh*

She edited my comments too. And not just removing parts- the bitch added entire sentences I never wrote. Just goes to show she isn't honest. *sigh*

Which makes me wonder exactly how many leghumpers she has compared to how many sock puppets she has ...

Lori Alexander isn't just a fucking monster. She's also fucking insane.

I've often wondered how many of her fans are actual people.

For Lori and Ken to claim the moral high ground while editing comments; well, there's that hypocrisy rearing its ugly head again. They are bearing false witness. Somewhere, they have found a scripture to justify it, I'm sure.

I can just imagine her and Kenny boy sitting there adding to a post and laughing like two rabid hyenas,, I don't like to use the word hate, but I literally hate those two fuckers,, I wish that prick would come back here, he needs put back in his place again

I've often wondered how many of her fans are actual people.

For Lori and Ken to claim the moral high ground while editing comments; well, there's that hypocrisy rearing its ugly head again. They are bearing false witness. Somewhere, they have found a scripture to justify it, I'm sure.

My guess to actual fans might be 500 to 1000 people. I still think some of the over 2,000 likes on her blog's FB page are people who aren't fans, but just liking the page to see additional info and Lori does sometimes communicate with people on there. She only has 100 twitter followers.

I also don't buy Ken's claim that their church sends hundreds of women to Lori for mentoring. They do attend a mega church and it is possible that Lori can have a little fan club there. But I've looked at the church site and it looks Lori isn't mentioned anywhere as being a leader or volunteer in the ministry groups. Now, the church webmaster could just be listing church employees and certain ministry leaders on the site. It could also be that Lori is actually on the bottom of the volunteer/minstry totem pole. Lori has admitted that women and couples from that church rejected her and/or Ken as mentors. I also wouldn't be surprised if there are people in that church that stay away from the Alexanders. Lori's church doesn't look like an awful church. The only thing that is very questionable is their endorsement of Mars Hill.

In my opinion, Ken won't be back on FJ. He finds it too challenging to deal with people who disagree with him. Let's face it, here he can't twist our words to fit his agenda.

I do find their family dynamic very interesting. Lori used to talk about how all her kids "walk in the truth" and feel as she does. Yet, none of her kids or in-laws comment on her blog or even "like" her blog on FB. All the daughters and daughter-in-law (Emily), dress against her modesty rules, even showing bikini shots on social media. Daughter #1 works! I'm willing to bet, Emily works or goes to school. Otherwise, Lori would have blogged about her daughter-in-law, giving up law school/career and following "God's word".

If her family (kids) really supported her, wouldn't they follow her blog? Hmmnm.... My guess, is that they are embarrassed by their parents beliefs. They probably assure their parents that they are following their beliefs, but don't!

Either way, you won't be seeing Ken again. Just like Cabinet Man, he can't take people who disagree and challenge him....

In my opinion, Ken won't be back on FJ. He finds it too challenging to deal with people who disagree with him. Let's face it, here he can't twist our words to fit his agenda.

I do find their family dynamic very interesting. Lori used to talk about how all her kids "walk in the truth" and feel as she does. Yet, none of her kids or in-laws comment on her blog or even "like" her blog on FB. All the daughters and daughter-in-law (Emily), dress against her modesty rules, even showing bikini shots on social media. Daughter #1 works! I'm willing to bet, Emily works or goes to school. Otherwise, Lori would have blogged about her daughter-in-law, giving up law school/career and following "God's word".

If her family (kids) really supported her, wouldn't they follow her blog? Hmmnm.... My guess, is that they are embarrassed by their parents beliefs. They probably assure their parents that they are following their beliefs, but don't!

Either way, you won't be seeing Ken again. Just like Cabinet Man, he can't take people who disagree and challenge him....

I agree with this entirely.

I wonder if there are legalities she (and Steve Maxwell) are running into here. I've never bothered to research it because we don't edit posts for content the majority of the time (and we certainly don't ADD our own sentences to the rare post that may be edited for some reason. We also note why the post was edited by a mod or admin even if it's something "technical" like fixing bbcode tags or breaking a link.

Depending on what changes are made to the posts I could see this running into legal issues very easily.

Does she have a disclaimer that says she may edit posts to include her own opinions or anything like that?

I may add this question to my to do list for when I'm finally healed up and can spend more time online again.

Editing comments like that might not be illegal, but it is extremely unethical and even violates the biblical commandment not to lie. You would think a "Titus 2 mentor" would try to be as honest as possible, but Lori and Ken have always had trouble with the truth. I suspect that Lori and Ken do edit a lot of comments and that they have way less supporters than it appears. They are extremist even by fundie standards.

And I don't think Ken will be back either. He can't control things here.

Ethical and Alexanders should never be used in the same sentence. Now were back to sex talk, thyroid problems,, find another way to please your helpmeet,,,

Today Lori uses the phrases "pee pee" and "poo poo"

I shit you not (pun intended)

Today's post made me think of this:

I use Charlie or Charley on her blog to post as noted before she completely erased my comment and added her own , going back a few entry's I noticed she would just use my name and add her own comment to it,, so we know she does this and I bet she does that a lot, makes up names and just adds comments to it,,, what a shrew

Today Lori uses the phrases "pee pee" and "poo poo"

I shit you not (pun intended)

I call shenanigans. I know that some cats can develop behavior problems that lead to inappropriate voiding, but I really find it hard to believe that a mother cat was letting her kittens go any old where rather than the litter box AND that she wasn't cleaning the kittens (the kitten was smelly? Believable if the kitten was outdoors and motherless. Not so believable given that it was indoors.) Of all the cats I've ever had -- including two kittens abandoned quite early -- never have I once had to litter box train them. It's one of the biggest benefits of having cats. They pretty much COME litter box trained. And they don't smell unless they weren't taught to bathe, which I find really hard to believe with mom cat on premises.

Lyin' Lori may just have earned herself a new nickname.

I also thought her constant "pee pee" and "poo poo" today was amusing.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2015/03/a-clean-home-is-pretty-home.html

I do strive to be a better housekeeper. I deliberately let my standards slide when my kids were growing up because I found I was putting the condition of my home above the condition of their feelings. Peace returned to our family when I let our home be "lived in" more comfortably.

I challenge Lori to consider that a HOSPITABLE Home is a Pretty Home. The homes I love to be in the most are not the most modern or fancy, which Lori points out is not necessary; but they are all clean and tidy, and the hosts are warm and welcoming and loving. However, I have one relative who does not keep a real tidy home, yet she is so enthusiastic about company. She thrives on company. It is hard not to feel cherished just walking into her home and hearing her sincere and gleeful greeting. Her attitude really is "my goal is to show hospitality, not my home." I have tried to take on a little bit of that as far as relaxing my standards and still be comfortable opening my home.

Last week, after ten inches of snow fell in our area, the men of the neighborhood spent much of the day shoveling and blowing snow. I made a big pot of chili and invited some of the families over for a spur of the moment soup supper. My house was not necessarily company ready but it was one of the most pleasant evenings I can remember. We were focused on the visiting - the common adventure of the snow - not comparing homes.

I do think some women make an idol of their clean homes; then what do they do with them? Do they show hospitality? Do they allow it to radiate an aura of welcome, no matter what? I actually have a couple of friends who I've stopped inviting over because they are SO into a spotless home I feel they are judging every speck and smear in mine. These are the homes I feel most uncomfortable in - the homes where the owners clearly rank its cleanliness above the comfort of their guests.

We actually attended at dinner party once and, after the one family with small children left, the hosts started mopping the floor! With other guests still there! They just could not stand the sticky mess "those kids" left in their kitchen. It was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. After that, I started declining most of their invitations.

Okay, this ends my rant on "Hospitality is More Important Than Cleanliness."

I call shenanigans. I know that some cats can develop behavior problems that lead to inappropriate voiding, but I really find it hard to believe that a mother cat was letting her kittens go any old where rather than the litter box AND that she wasn't cleaning the kittens (the kitten was smelly? Believable if the kitten was outdoors and motherless. Not so believable given that it was indoors.) Of all the cats I've ever had -- including two kittens abandoned quite early -- never have I once had to litter box train them. It's one of the biggest benefits of having cats. They pretty much COME litter box trained. And they don't smell unless they weren't taught to bathe, which I find really hard to believe with mom cat on premises.

Lyin' Lori may just have earned herself a new nickname.

I agree. The mother usually "potty trains" them. They would follow her lead and, once voiding on their own, would crawl into the litter box and do exactly what she does. We nursed new orphaned kittens (two weeks old) and bottled fed them for four weeks. The vet did tell us that we would have to teach them to void. She explained that part of the mother bathing her kittens includes her licking their tummies, which causes them to void. When they are teeny tiny, she consumes their waste. We were told to hold them over the litter box and gently rub their tummies until they wet in the litter, then set them in the litter and allow them to smell their own waste. Voila! We potty trained orphan kittens when they were three weeks old. We just took over where mama would have been doing these things. it was so fun to learn about all this and amazing to watch instinct take over in these tiny little animals. Cats are clean animals and they teach their young to be clean.

I find it interesting that, in Lori's post, the tiny apartment in an unkempt complex was occupied by Christians and it was the spotless one. Presumably, the gated mansion was NOT owned by Christians so it was filthy.

So is this the cat that Lori kicked at so hard that when she missed she broke her toe?

Lori's house may be spotless, but I bet it isn't pleasant to be in.

I would like to know how Lori "trained" the cat not to pee on her furniture... :evil:

Small leather strap? Letting it scream for hours, from its kitty crib, when it had to pee? Enlisting Ken to take turns hitting it? Setting it on a blanket and letting it cry 'cause it had to pee? Forcing it to pee when it didn't have to?

There are just so many options....

Small leather strap? Letting it scream for hours, from its kitty crib, when it had to pee? Enlisting Ken to take turns hitting it? Setting it on a blanket and letting it cry 'cause it had to pee? Forcing it to pee when it didn't have to?

There are just so many options....

Would Lori's horrid "training" methods even work for a cat? The cats I've interacted with do what they want. And if they know I don't want them to do something, they just do it when I'm gone.

I agree. The mother usually "potty trains" them. They would follow her lead and, once voiding on their own, would crawl into the litter box and do exactly what she does. We nursed new orphaned kittens (two weeks old) and bottled fed them for four weeks. The vet did tell us that we would have to teach them to void. She explained that part of the mother bathing her kittens includes her licking their tummies, which causes them to void. When they are teeny tiny, she consumes their waste. We were told to hold them over the litter box and gently rub their tummies until they wet in the litter, then set them in the litter and allow them to smell their own waste. Voila! We potty trained orphan kittens when they were three weeks old. We just took over where mama would have been doing these things. it was so fun to learn about all this and amazing to watch instinct take over in these tiny little animals. Cats are clean animals and they teach their young to be clean.

I find it interesting that, in Lori's post, the tiny apartment in an unkempt complex was occupied by Christians and it was the spotless one. Presumably, the gated mansion was NOT owned by Christians so it was filthy.

Oh yes the spotless chistian homes, that doesn't include Zsu's home does it??

Would Lori's horrid "training" methods even work for a cat? The cats I've interacted with do what they want. And if they know I don't want them to do something, they just do it when I'm gone.

Cats do exactly what they please, that's why I love cats! Except potty training, which is remarkably easy with cats. Talking from life long experience as a kitty mummy.

:wink-kitty: :wink-kitty:

Archived