IGNORED

Richard Dawkins, Reads Anti-Gay Hate Mail (VIDEO) NSFW

doggie

Oh, doggie. Thank you very much!! I had to laugh into my pillow so I did not wake up the house. Feline headships are angry with me for laughing so hard I nearly shook them off the bed. "God's fart" or "Hope you die in a flamethrower accident" or "Biatch". Quite creative, some of them.

But goes to show you how Christian they are, happy at the thought that Dr Dawkins would burn in hell for eternity as entertainment for people in heaven. Nice.

But anyway, thanks. It felt great to laugh so hard.

Oh, doggie. Thank you very much!! I had to laugh into my pillow so I did not wake up the house. Feline headships are angry with me for laughing so hard I nearly shook them off the bed. "God's fart" or "Hope you die in a flamethrower accident" or "Biatch". Quite creative, some of them.

But goes to show you how Christian they are, happy at the thought that Dr Dawkins would burn in hell for eternity as entertainment for people in heaven. Nice.

But anyway, thanks. It felt great to laugh so hard.

I posted his first one a few years ago here on FJ,hardly anybody cared and some made it quite clear, they didn't like Mr Dawkins very much and that is an understatement.

[bBvideo 560,340:3uizo8o7]

[/bBvideo]

Richard Dawkins taking anyone to task for being smug or rude or hateful is the darkest of pots calling the kettle black.

I rest my case.

Personally, I love the man.

I rest my case.

Personally, I love the man.

The New Atheism is the Olde Time Religion in a new suit. It's a bunch of privileged white men whomp whomping about how their opinions are the only valid ones, and people who don't believe as they do are either willfully ignorant or outright evil. And there's a streak of paternalism and misogyny to rival the staunchest of patriarchs.

The New Atheism is the Olde Time Religion in a new suit. It's a bunch of privileged white men whomp whomping about how their opinions are the only valid ones, and people who don't believe as they do are either willfully ignorant or outright evil. And there's a streak of paternalism and misogyny to rival the staunchest of patriarchs.

????????????????

Yes, and??

Well - You questioned why some FJers do not share your opinion. No reason to repeat the previous thread. Suffice to say, "FJ is not a hive vagina". You have your opinion, I have mine.

Richard Dawkins and I agree on plenty of things, but I still think he's a sexist ass.

He's not as bad as some sexist asses, though, and I suppose that counts for something (not being sarcastic, either!).

Well - You questioned why some FJers do not share your opinion. No reason to repeat the previous thread. Suffice to say, "FJ is not a hive vagina". You have your opinion, I have mine.

Absolutely but, hateful, smug and rude, new Atheism being like old religion?? I suppose his opinions are certainly displeasing christians, but that justifies the hatemail??

Absolutely but, hateful, smug and rude, new Atheism being like old religion?? I suppose his opinions are certainly displeasing christians, but that justifies the hatemail??

I didn't say anything at all about hate mail - and do not condone hatemail. Maybe we are talking past each other, but you are the one who moved this to a criticism of fellow FJers who dislike Dawkins. Perhaps you should accept the fact that FJers do not all agree on this subject.

I will not be responding further on the "not a hive vagina" topic.

I like Dawkins when he writes about science. I have mixed feelings when he writes about religion. Although I personally think he says a lot of things that need to be said in the god delusion, there were things in that book that had me angry.

I think Dawkins, like most humans, is a mixed bag. He has some good stuff to say but he also has bad things. Problem with Dawkins is that he is more of a public figure, and so his bad things are more public.

I think if most of us were to publicly spout everything we believed, we'd be controversial as heck.

I do agree with (the atheists) whoever said that someone should take his twitter away from him because he's not good when limited to 140 characters.

That video was funny though. I now almost want to send him a hate letter, making it as hilarious as possible and with many misspellings, to see if I can get him to read it on YouTube and laugh.

Archived