IGNORED

BRADRICK! sighting online

Marian the Librarian

FULL BLOWN AGNOSTIC POSSIBLE PANTHEISTIC ATHEISTIC DRUNK

Is there a church plant for this in my area? Because that is one church I'd totally get up early for.

8-)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a church plant for this in my area? Because that is one church I'd totally get up early for.

8-)

It sounds like something that should be set to music -- a bouncy Country Western tune, with "Wayull, Ah'm a FULL BLOWN AGNOSTIC, POSSIBLE PANTHEISTIC, ATHEISTIC DRUNK" as a last line.

It's a shame Roger Miller is no longer with us -- the man who told us we can't roller skate in a buffalo herd could have done something with that phrase.

8-)

You could swing by my UU church. Not DRUNK, exactly, but our potlucks feature a fine selection of wines.

It sounds like something that should be set to music -- a bouncy Country Western tune, with "Wayull, Ah'm a FULL BLOWN AGNOSTIC, POSSIBLE PANTHEISTIC, ATHEISTIC DRUNK" as a last line.

It's a shame Roger Miller is no longer with us -- the man who told us we can't roller skate in a buffalo herd could have done something with that phrase.

That's bizarre. I totally read that line in Roger Miller mode! :lol:

Archived