IGNORED

BRADRICK! sighting online

Marian the Librarian

Peter seems to be making a go of it in real estate land!

72 Hours

That was how many hours it took to sell our family home on McKenna Falls. We listed our house at 5 PM Friday and delivered the signed contract at 5 PM on Monday. We have now moved to sale pending inspection status and are very hopeful to close by the end of the month.

Our family is most grateful to the many people who helped us prepare our home, prayed for us, shared our listing on Facebook and for our diligent Real Estate Broker, Peter Bradrick. All God needed to provide was one family to buy our home and he provided one from our very own neighborhood.

thehoustontable.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the implosion of VF, he went out in the world and is apparently successfully providing for his growing (!) family without resorting to scamming parishioners.

On the other hand, I'm guessing based on family size alone that his religious beliefs are still pegged in the extreme red zone.

Glad to hear he's making an honest living. Of course, there's no chance that his former Evil Overlord will do the same. Doug is too godly and special for real work.

Glad to hear he's making an honest living. Of course, there's no chance that his former Evil Overlord will do the same. Doug is too godly and special for real work.

So true. He's in his very own category of Speshul Snowflake.

Wonder what's paying his lawyer's bills these days? I'm guessing he's not on Leininger's Christmas bonus list anymore and the kids aren't out in the world working at McDonald's or Starbucks to help support the family. Maybe Doug is writing a Christian persecution musical, with this note in the margin: MOAR cellos!

So true. He's in his very own category of Speshul Snowflake.

Wonder what's paying his lawyer's bills these days? I'm guessing he's not on Leininger's Christmas bonus list anymore and the kids aren't out in the world working at McDonald's or Starbucks to help support the family. Maybe Doug is writing a Christian persecution musical, with this note in the margin: MOAR cellos!

To the tune of Funny Girl's "Don't Rain on My Parade":

Don't tell me not to jizz, just sit and putter

I told you how to live, or did I stutter?

Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my charade

Don't tell me not to scam, I've simply got to

If someone’s on the lam, it's me and not you

Who told you you're allowed to rain on my charade?

I'll march my sheep out, I'll beat my drum

And if you’re creeped out, just reenact, sir

You know I’m gonna fake it, facts, sir

You know they never make it

But whether I'm the rose of persecution

Or freckle on the nose of evolution

The rapist or the harmless Vision Forum guy

I gotta fly once, I gotta try once

Only can die once, right, Cal?

Ooh, I’m elected, saved and perfected

I'm gonna have my bite, pal

Get ready for my boom 'cause I'm a comer

Kid walks into the room, oh what a bummer

Don't bring around a cloud to rain on my charade!

I'm gonna sin and sin now

Get what I want, I know how

One roll for e-ter-nity

One throw, but hey, this is ME

Jump out the window and wham!

One shot, one gun shot, and bam!

Hey, Persecuuuuution, here I am!

I'll march my blacks out, my Injuns, too

And if I'm tapped out, adopt some more props

It really is your duty

Scram, Pops-- I’m chasing after cuties

Get ready for me jail 'cause I'm a comer

My lovely bride will wail and just get dumber

No, nobody, no, nobody, is ever… gonna rain… on my charade!

OMG, DomWackTroll, that is the best song parody ever!

:worship: :lol: :clap: :worship:

I can just picture Doug, in that yellow dress and fur hat, holding flowers, on the tugboat.

Oh, and if the tug started to sink, pushing his way to the front, claiming to be a woman, yelling "women and children first!"

From the implosion of VF, he went out in the world and is apparently successfully providing for his growing (!) family without resorting to scamming parishioners.

On the other hand, I'm guessing based on family size alone that his religious beliefs are still pegged in the extreme red zone.

How many kids do they have now?

I would love to see Doug doing real work. Preferably something unpleasant, like cleaning the worst public toilets that anyone could ever imagine-sticky floors from all the varied bodily fluids, shit on the floor or in the sink, people doing drugs, explicit graffiti written in poo. Or picking up trash in the pouring rain, shovelling horse shit, anything hard, horrible and preferably pays little.

How many kids do they have now?

At last count, they had 6, but she's had plenty of time to get pregnant again since the birth of the last one. Can't remember when that was, but I think sometime Spring 2014?

Well I'm glad BRADRICK! realized that he was not going to be able to support his family with this hair-brained business schemes, or by getting getting fake jobs with his Pops Scotty, and actually got a real job.

I do miss filling out my fake help desk tickets on the BRADRICK! website. Sigh, I've lost all my hobbies.

I'm a cynic. All I get from this is that Bradrick! sold a house for a Christian - the Houston Family (who wrote a totally over-the-top and gushing endorsement for Bradrick!) - to another Christian (perhaps Bradrick! himself) as a rental property. In 72 hours.

I genuinely wish Bradrick! success in his emancipation from Doug the Tool, but sales, real estate or used cars, is a fall-back for many of these survivors of Fundieism because they don't have much else to offer other than the gift of the gab.

As Bradrick! has 5 (or is it 6) kids and Kelly to support, I wish him luck in selling to heathens as well as Christians.

Well I'm glad BRADRICK! realized that he was not going to be able to support his family with this hair-brained business schemes, or by getting getting fake jobs with his Pops Scotty, and actually got a real job.

I do miss filling out my fake help desk tickets on the BRADRICK! website. Sigh, I've lost all my hobbies.

I could've sworn I read about some other fundie trying to start some Braderick!-esque organization. For the life of me I can't remember who it was. Or maybe I'm losing my mind.

I could've sworn I read about some other fundie trying to start some Braderick!-esque organization. For the life of me I can't remember who it was. Or maybe I'm losing my mind.

OMG, you need to remember!!

I really, really need a new hobby!

One roll for e-ter-nity

It really is your duty

:worship: :worship: :worship:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The. Best. Ever.

This is my old pastor's family. They are a very sweet family, and I miss them a lot. (moved on though, due to theological differences, and the fact that I don't want to raise my daughters solely to be wives) I'm glad that Bradrick is having some luck in the real world. Off to find something better to snark on, because this was way too nice of a post. lol

[dir=rtl][/dir]

Congrats to him! I wish them well in their new lives. He's a broker now? I thought he was an agent.

In WA state, what is essentially an agent's license is called a "broker's license." There are higher-level broker's licenses (I e. Managing Broker) that require a certain amount of experience and an additional exam. A broker's license is the entry-level license for real estate here.

OMG, you need to remember!!

I really, really need a new hobby!

Are you thinking of the Botkin brothers' TRex Arms?

ETA:

trex-arms.com/

DomWackTroll, good thing I'm sitting down because that parody woulda made me SWOON had I been on my feet!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

One roll for e-ter-nity

It really is your duty

DWT, I bow before your greatness!

2 thoughts:

1) Bradrick probably learned a lot of salsemanship from Doug, who was making his living selling VF, Patriarchy and his own image, with a side of Jesus. Sales techniques often work across industries.

2) Doug is probably living on boatloads of money he and Beall squirreled away... maybe cash, maybe off shore, maybe in various kid named accounts that the kids may not even be aware of. Likely all of the above. Cash doesn't take up much room, really, and if you've been skimming for years, it is easy to accumulate (who counted the donation plates in boerne, love offerings at any other event, cashed the checks for VF???)

Archived