IGNORED

How many fundies can't name all their kids? I'll start:Kelly

DGayle

Look, I'm crappy at names too. I'm always that person looking for a subtle way to get someone's name again or hoping someone new will come over so the introductions have to happen and I can catch the name again. I'm always running into people I went to Uni with around town and am like 'Hi.........(oh crap what is this person's name)' because I remember the person/face but not the name.

But I'm sorry, there is no excuse for not being able to rattle off your kids names. If you can't remember 19 names, how do you be a god damn parent to 19? Stop breeding.

I'm the same way about names, as I once called a dog my mom was dog sitting for by the name of one of my dogs I had at the time. I do think that if one is a parent, they should be able to at least rattle off the names of their children, even if they draw a blank when they're looking at one of them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, she looks at me with her blue eyes like, "Who you calling Pumpkin/Mittens?" :mrgreen:

Awww! I wish we had a "how cute" icon. There's a cool cat smilie but it doesn't really express how gooey we feel about our furry friends.

I'm wondering if maybe it was her way of making Gil look awesome (look, SOME Dads aren't so good with their large families and kids, but my darling Gil is amazing....) and not that she can't remember their names?

Edited because I actually know the difference between plural and possessive...

Archived