IGNORED

Next Season Show Requests

JumpingD

Whatever Jessa did to ensure that she was not wearing white at her wedding and did not have Jimbob watch her first kiss.

I wanna see this conversation.

I love Jessa's snarky attitude. Shes one of my favourites on the show because she is just such a snarky bitch. Its awesome how she can annoy Jimbob so much and is her own person. Also I find Jessa and Ben to be more real that Jill and Derick, even though I think their relationship is doomed. I find Jill just too annoyingly happy and positive all the time, with all the keep sweet stuff in the family, its good to see someone who gives zero fucks about everything and speaks mostly in sarcasm.

She and Ben need to move down to Hot Springs, get jobs, go to school and live less fundie rigid. She'd have to give up some, but in the long run they'd be better off. Now that she's married, she's too much of a liability [mouth and attitude] to JB's empire.

She and Ben need to move down to Hot Springs, get jobs, go to school and live less fundie rigid. She'd have to give up some, but in the long run they'd be better off. Now that she's married, she's too much of a liability [mouth and attitude] to JB's empire.

what she said :worship:

I want them to feature the kids they never seem to feature. Follow the Lost Girls around for a day.... Treat Jana to a day off. Send Jinger to a photography class. Let Joy run around with the boys again.

I also wouldn't mind a little hidden camera action in the Blessa/Dilly household... just to see what they're like with each other when they think no one else is around.

I'd really hate that. It's bad enough they have had their lives sold to Boob's Dog and Pony Show, but to subject them to 'candid camera' too. No thanks.

But I totally agree on the rest. Especially Jana's day off.

Whatever Jessa did to ensure that she was not wearing white at her wedding and did not have Jimbob watch her first kiss.

I wanna see this conversation.

I love Jessa's snarky attitude. Shes one of my favourites on the show because she is just such a snarky bitch. Its awesome how she can annoy Jimbob so much and is her own person. Also I find Jessa and Ben to be more real that Jill and Derick, even though I think their relationship is doomed. I find Jill just too annoyingly happy and positive all the time, with all the keep sweet stuff in the family, its good to see someone who gives zero fucks about everything and speaks mostly in sarcasm.

I'm more of a Jill, but I wish I was more of a Jessa. I wish I didn't suffer fools the way she doesn't. I wish I could be a snarky bitch who stays true to herself and will let you know if she thinks something is stupid.

My unrealistic wishes for the next year of the show:

1. Josiah is allowed to go to a real, accredited college without chaperones to study accounting like he wants (with no student loans since the TLC gravy train over the years has given Boob more than enough to cover instate tuition for him at U of Arkansas). Boob and Mullet use it to talk about how you raise your children to be 'good, godly children' but there comes a come you need to let them into the world and trust them to do the right thing and that as adults, they are now the ones in charge of their life and making decisions.

2. Jinger takes a real photography class and gets a job working as an apprentice/assistance to a real photographer to learn the ropes with the goal of being able to support herself with a photography business one day. On that note, Jinger is encouraged to consider where she'd like to live without Jilly Muffin telling her to work on her contentment.

3. http://instagram.com/p/utFHpbtkE5/ Amy shows up at TTH the day after Joyless-Anna's 18th birthday, jumps on her back, tells her to run to the car. They drive away and move to Tennessee where Amy does music, buys joy some really cute jeans and they lawyer up, get Joy's share of her TLC earnings and she gets her GED and goes to the University of Tennessee and studies whatever she wants.

4. Jana is treated to an all expenses paid week long get away as a thank you from her 'children' for raising them for all those years. On her last day, Jana is asked what she'd like to do with her life and is given the chance to do it.

5. Jed and Jer's intellectual talent is noticed by Boob and they are offered the chance to take advanced classes at a mainstream school with the goal of being able to enrol in college in a few years time. Jeremiah joins the school's chess club and loves making friends his own age with similar interests. Jed and Jer meet some female friends at the school and go as their dates so the Junior Prom and have a great time doing something normal kids do and Boob and Mullet are stunned the twins danced with these girls and front hugged them and DON'T seem completely defrauded.

6. Ben and Jessa continue to be on the path to Fundie lite. They say in a talking head that they are not planning children immediately, but are enjoying the early days of marriage and continuing to get to know each other now they can actually spend time alone without Daddy reading text messages and Ben will be going back to college.

7. Mullet and Boob decide to actually get to know the Howlers and Lost Girls. It doesn't go well when one of them calls them out on 'you're only interested in us now that Mummy is old and can't make new babies'.

8. Jenny cries for her real mum Jill and TLC doesn't edit it out.

9. Jackson and Johannah are allowed to continue being BFFs even though they are 10 now and that's usually the age little Hannie would be forced to abandoned her spunky, tomboyish personality and become a doormat lady. Instead, Hannie (as well as Jenny and Jordyn) is encouraged to think about what she'd like to be when she grows up (and that Mummy is not the only answer) and is allowed to work towards that goal.

10. Josie is shown receiving treatment for her delays.

The only prediction I'm going to make is a Jana courtship. I just can't get that heart necklace out of my mind since both of her married sisters got one from their husbands while they were courting.

I think Jessa may have actually threatened to leave if she wasn't allowed a non-white dress, ice cream instead of cake, non-public first kiss, and the full frontal hug not being edited out. She has the brass ovaries to it, that's for damn sure.

Can I request more Josiah, Jinger, and Joseph? That would be great.

And less Jill, I'm over her.

I think Jessa may have actually threatened to leave if she wasn't allowed a non-white dress, ice cream instead of cake, non-public first kiss, and the full frontal hug not being edited out. She has the brass ovaries to it, that's for damn sure.

Even with all her stupid comments, the spunk that Jessa has is quite cool!

I would like to see some of the kids we don't see so much.

Seeing where John really lives. I get the impression he doesn't live at home anymore.

Jinger, Joy, Jana shopping for pants.

One of the girls getting a haircut. (Stylish short hair)

Jana meeting a non fundie guy and start dating.

I'd like TLC to stop editing the hell out of this show. Go ahead, TLC -- if you're good with the crap the Duggars and their friends believe in, SHOW IT. I don't think you have the stones. You're also inching closer and closer to a potential scandal that will make Honey Boo Boo look like a walk in the park by comparison.

1. It's hard to believe that there has not been more than one moment in which MEchelle lost her shit over the "courtship rules" allegedly set by her children and actually set by her on camera. SHOW THEM.

2. MEchelle has an "anger problem". Of course, this is never shown, either. Let's see it, in all its glory.

3. It would be worth one month of my DISH Network bill to watch MEchelle shove the overbearing and embarrassing JimBoob away when he tries to cop a feel or alludes to their sex life, yet again.

4. Let's see the footage from the last time the Duggars met up with their pal Bill Gothard. If they are so into the truth, let's have some of it. Was he at Jill's wedding? How about Jessa's?

5. Same goes for the other less-than-savory fundies. Let's see the political candidates they support and talk about the things those candidates believe in. Let's talk about the fact that the Duggars still support the Quiverfull movement.

6. Ask why the family sent Josiah away for almost a year. On camera.

7. Let's see who's actually raising the kids and doing the housework now. It sure as hell isn't MEchelle.

8. Ask them on camera why they don't attend a church in their community, or why the windows in the building they meet in are covered up during the service.

9. Ask them why they have not talked about where Josh Duggar actually works, and why they have not discussed FRC's mission on-air.

That'll be good for starters.

1. Mackynzie takes dance lessons in DC. Michael tags along and realizes

tap dancing is something he greatly wishes to pursue. He brings it up

relentlessly to Josh until he caves.

2. Tony Perkins gets caught having an affair with a transsexual.

Conservatives are outraged and FRC is forced to close their doors.

Josh and Anna have to move back into their first house in AR.

3. Jana starts dating Tim Tebow. Dating NOT courting. He treats her

like a queen and proposes at the Super Bowl without talking to JB

first.

4. Jinger is offered a full scholarship to Texas Christian University.

We see her first year in the dorms and studying at Starbucks. She

has a part time job at Portrait Innovations and falls in love with

a liberal democrat. She becomes the First Lady of Texas when he

becomes the governor.

5. Josiah packs up and moves to Amsterdam for two years of mission

work with just his cello and a backpack.

6. Jessa gets pregnant with twins on the wedding night and she and Ben

are cast in Kirk Cameron's next movie. Jill goes off the deep end from

raging with jealousy.

Archived