IGNORED

Next Season Show Requests

JumpingD

1. Jessa engagement, wedding, honeymoon - no more than 3 shows - not a whole season.

2. Jana, Jinger and Joy go on vacation.

3. Developmental update on Josie.

4. Josiah - welcome back and summary of where he's been with footage.

5. Duggar aviation.

6. A full tour of the "guest house" warehouse.

7. Michelle and JB go to their HS reunion and Cindy demands to know why M's hair looks pre-makeover again. Plus interviews with "normal people" from their class - ie. we avoided the Christian cult thing when we found out ________ ( # of babies; modesty standards etc)

8. Jill's daily pilgrimage to the Walmart parking lot to wait for Derek to clock out and Derek encouraging her to get a hobby.

9. More commentary from James.

10. An in depth interview of the sound guy after he's had a couple beers or his truth serum of choice - have him tell the whole story / things we didn't see on tv - he craziest, the funniest, the biggest meltdown, what do they not want us to know, etc.

1. Jessa engagement, wedding, honeymoon - no more than 3 shows - not a whole season.

2. Jana, Jinger and Joy go on vacation.

3. Developmental update on Josie.

4. Josiah - welcome back and summary of where he's been with footage.

5. Duggar aviation.

6. A full tour of the "guest house" warehouse.

7. Michelle and JB go to their HS reunion and Cindy demands to know why M's hair looks pre-makeover again. Plus interviews with "normal people" from their class - ie. we avoided the Christian cult thing when we found out ________ ( # of babies; modesty standards etc)

8. Jill's daily pilgrimage to the Walmart parking lot to wait for Derek to clock out and Derek encouraging her to get a hobby.

9. More commentary from James.

10. An in depth interview of the sound guy after he's had a couple beers or his truth serum of choice - have him tell the whole story / things we didn't see on tv - he craziest, the funniest, the biggest meltdown, what do they not want us to know, etc.

Jessa Engagement - every single thing, from choosing the colors to sitting besides ben while HE STUDIES :D and they gaze at each other :D

I think their preparations for their wedding would be more entertaining than Jill's :D

Ben and Jessa FIGHTING :D and then making up HA

Ben say no to living about the garage and demanding a better place to live from JB

Watching Ben and Derick bond

Watching JD and Derick bond

Ben and his family interacting - have the Seewalds interact with JESSA

Jinger and Jed making a movie about the wedding

Jana standing up to her parents

Derick and Jill - shopping for onesies - and Jill in her car in the parking lot texting Derick while he works :D

The conversation with the siblings when they found out Jill was pregnant

The conversation with the siblings after JEssa says who will be in the wedding party

The conversation between Michelle and JB about whether they shoudl end the show and do they get the new inlaws on board

that one is lOVE :D

Jed and Jer meet some girls and start courting

Ben saying no to a white dress for Jessa

Josh and Anna - join a gym in DC

James moves in with Jill

Jill feels the baby kicking and freaks out :D

The howlers move in with Jill in the empty bedrooms in the mansion

Grandma and Ben's grandmother have tea

Mrs Seewald and Mrs Duggar discuss their lives

NO DENTIST APPOINTMENTS

Jim Bod meets with TLC and we are privy to his raise and bonus for a succesful season

Mr Bates and Mrs Bates meet the Seewalds

Jessica Seewald starts to court Joseph :D

Show Derick and Jill making out on their honeymoon

Show the honeymoon for an episode

Mrs Seewald offering her wedding dress to Jessa

Mr Seewald having the talk with Ben

Derick having the talk with Ben

Derick moving into the house with Jill and James tagging along

Grandma and Amy talking to jIll :D

Ben asking Jessa to go on the trip to Columbia or whether they went

Shots from Columbia of ben "preaching" and the locals laughing

I'd like more time spent on Jana, Josiah, Joy, the twin boys and the little girls. But who are we kidding - it's going to be an entire season of Jessa's engagement and Jill preparing for a baby. The only way another kid will be lucky to get some "special time" is if they find a spouse.

I honestly don't think I can handle another season of wedding planning. I expected to enjoy the wedding stuff, but it was SO. BORING. With endless amounts of wedding shows on tv that suck you right in, how'd they mess up Jill's episodes to make them so unwatchable? I don't expect anything remotely better for Jessa's, unfortunately.

I'd like more time spent on Jana, Josiah, Joy, the twin boys and the little girls. But who are we kidding - it's going to be an entire season of Jessa's engagement and Jill preparing for a baby. The only way another kid will be lucky to get some "special time" is if they find a spouse.

I honestly don't think I can handle another season of wedding planning. I expected to enjoy the wedding stuff, but it was SO. BORING. With endless amounts of wedding shows on tv that suck you right in, how'd they mess up Jill's episodes to make them so unwatchable? I don't expect anything remotely better for Jessa's, unfortunately.

Keep the faith - I bet the snarkiness will be amazing just because Ben and Jessa are so VASTLY different than Jill and Derick

Jill was way to sweet

I for one like Jessa's snarkiness :D

I want to see the moment Jessa tells Boob that the weird sexualisation fetish ends here: that she doesn't want to have her first kiss in front of 1000+ people.

I want to see the moment Jessa tells Boob that the weird sexualisation fetish ends here: that she doesn't want to have her first kiss in front of 1000+ people.

OMG - YES BRILLIANT

YES

TO A FLY ON THE WALL DURING THAT CONVERSATION

:nenner: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: :wink-kitty: :shifty-kitty:

AND Ben's reaction

Also - whose idea initially it was :D

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Jana Jinger grandma Joy all going on a much need vacation all while the little kids get taken care of by their real parents

Jessa telling her father to fuck off

Jill wearing pants.

Josh blaming his father for his problems.

Maybe Jessa's snark will make it slightly more tolerable, but the way Jessa and Ben interact is a bit hard for me to watch. Instead of feeling happy for them I can't help but just have this looming sense of dread. Ben just seems so young. It's not really his fault...he's young and eager and horny and in love, but they just don't seem right to me still :( I hope things work out for them.

Ben must have a job lined up, too. I really think people would be critical of them if he was still "working" for Jim Bob while they're married and Jessa could potentially be pregnant. I don't think Jim Bob would like that setup.

I think there will be more episodes framed around the various endorsements they're tied to, like the nail episode, shopping for wedding shoes, the cake vendor, the various event spaces - I bet TLC and/or the Duggars got advertising payouts for each one of those. I think Jill knew where her wedding would be from Day 1 and they just went to different event spaces because they got a big paycheck to advertise for them. I mean, it'd be pretty easy to find out that a small space for 200 guests is not going to work just by looking at the locations online!

I'm curious to see what house they end up in though. I hope we see it before the next season. It seems like they are not planning too long of a delay between seasons if they've been filming recently (and it seems like they have been, even besides Jessa's wedding).

And of course, by the time the next season airs, it's feasible Jessa could have an occupied uterus and we'll be getting week by week, side by side Jessa and Jill womb updates :angry-banghead:

I would like to see the time when Jessa shuts Jim Bob down by telling him he's NOT going to stand on that altar with her and Ben, and, leering, say, "Ben, you may now kiss the bride"..... I'd pay money on Pay Per View to see THAT face.

where Jessa and Ben end up living.

the "gift grab wrap up".. when they are putting the stuff away in the kitchen, or else they are going to their stores with the discount tickets to see what else they want from the lists. JUST HOW MUCH stuff did they get off that mega-list?

Wanna see the Howlers "relax and kick back" after their chaperone duties are done. Two root beer floats apiece! On me!

Hmmm... what Michelle changes into after both Jill and Jessa are gone for a couple months..

One pre wedding and planning episode.

The wedding

Jana and Jinger informing JB that they have signed their own contract with TLC for PT work and have secured jobs outside of NW AR and will be moving next month.

A day in the life of the now wed Jessa and Ben

Jill studying for and successfully passing her lay MW board certification+ Jill attending deliveries.

Jessa and Ben attending classes at the local CC- coming home and studying

Michelle and JB caring for the kids alone- while everyone else is at work or post HS classes.

Justin Jackson, Hannie, Jennie, Jordyn and Josie getting dropped off a Chrisitan school.

Jed, Jer, Jason and James in a Co-op homeschool.

Jill going back to work

in pants

HA

I would hope that Derick would be a leader in this regard. I think that he would highly encourage Jill to finish up her certification for lay MW, so that if something happened to him, like it did to his dad, that she would be able to provide for herself and their family.

I am hoping that the Dillards' influence can gently advance Jill into the current, real world and out of Duggar Fantasyland. Derrick's first hurdle should be to get Jill to understand that they are a couple and that opinions and considerations beyond HERS, matter.

I would hope that Derick would be a leader in this regard. I think that he would highly encourage Jill to finish up her certification for lay MW, so that if something happened to him, like it did to his dad, that she would be able to provide for herself and their family.

I am hoping that the Dillards' influence can gently advance Jill into the current, real world and out of Duggar Fantasyland. Derrick's first hurdle should be to get Jill to understand that they are a couple and that opinions and considerations beyond HERS, matter.

And if, as she and he have both said, they want to do missionary work abroad, her "midwifery" would serve her better if she had SOME actual credential.

And if, as she and he have both said, they want to do missionary work abroad, her "midwifery" would serve her better if she had SOME actual credential.

Yep. The problem we are both having is that we forget that Jill is a product of Duggarville where the realities of real life and the wide world of decisions and consequences, logic and common sense do not really exist.

I would like to see the time when Jessa shuts Jim Bob down by telling him he's NOT going to stand on that altar with her and Ben, and, leering, say, "Ben, you may now kiss the bride"..... I'd pay money on Pay Per View to see THAT face.

where Jessa and Ben end up living.

the "gift grab wrap up".. when they are putting the stuff away in the kitchen, or else they are going to their stores with the discount tickets to see what else they want from the lists. JUST HOW MUCH stuff did they get off that mega-list?

Wanna see the Howlers "relax and kick back" after their chaperone duties are done. Two root beer floats apiece! On me!

Hmmm... what Michelle changes into after both Jill and Jessa are gone for a couple months..

Since Jill visits all the time right now, i'm really interested to see how M is going to handle things when she isn't coming over so much because baby Dilly is here....ya tend to get busy. Same with Jessa's Baby Blessa... since that should be on baby Dilly's heels.... Or , it might not be a big deal if they move away...

I want them to feature the kids they never seem to feature. Follow the Lost Girls around for a day.... Treat Jana to a day off. Send Jinger to a photography class. Let Joy run around with the boys again.

I also wouldn't mind a little hidden camera action in the Blessa/Dilly household... just to see what they're like with each other when they think no one else is around.

Michelle, to me, has always seemed so detached from her grandbaby Duggars. I'll be interested to see if it is different with Grandbaby Dillard.

Whatever Jessa did to ensure that she was not wearing white at her wedding and did not have Jimbob watch her first kiss.

I wanna see this conversation.

I love Jessa's snarky attitude. Shes one of my favourites on the show because she is just such a snarky bitch. Its awesome how she can annoy Jimbob so much and is her own person. Also I find Jessa and Ben to be more real that Jill and Derick, even though I think their relationship is doomed. I find Jill just too annoyingly happy and positive all the time, with all the keep sweet stuff in the family, its good to see someone who gives zero fucks about everything and speaks mostly in sarcasm.

Archived