IGNORED

Jana is sad, because JB is neglecting his Headship for her

whitegirl22

Jana is sad because Jim Bob is neglecting his headship responsibilities towards her :nenner::nenner::nenner:

He allows her to be overloaded with work.

In a society where birthing babies and marriage is top priority. He is allowing her to be passed over by not finding her a husband.

She appears to be a great sister, worker, child minder etc. so she is upholding her end.

I'm really worried about her and pissed that she didn't get Derick. There is going to be a public uproar if JB sticks her with someone like John-David or Ben.

Did anyone else notice the heart necklace Jana was wearing in the last show? I haven't seen it mentioned here, but I've been away for a few days. She is wearing a fairly large open shaped heart necklace. Did she buy it herself? Was it a gift from a sister or her parents? I know she says there is no man in her life and she is fine with that, but that necklace...

Of course if she does have a guy, it doesn't appear that she gets time off from all of her "jurisdictions" to fawn over him as Jill and Jessa seemed to do. Jana still had to redo the bridesmaid dresses and sew the ties.

I just hope it's because Jana does not want to settle down yet.

I'm Ok as long as Jana's wishes are being respected.

She presents as such a nice girl. I hate that she might be being used in that home-prevented from getting on with her own life, if that's what she desires.

I don't think Jana wants to get married and become a brood sow. I mean she practically raised her younger siblings. Maybe in the next few years she'll find a man and settle down and be content with maybe 2-3 blessings.

I think Jana doesn't want a bunch of kids after raising so many

She's got a few children related ideas / quotes on her pinterest. Unless she is talking about the children she already "has"...

She's got a few children related ideas / quotes on her pinterest. Unless she is talking about the children she already "has"...

Jana is a much better mom than Michelle.

Jana is a much better mom than Michelle.

Better than both of her parents.

Most skilled, grounded, loving, hard working person in that house.

Why can't Jana and GM Mary move in together?????

Remember when they were preparing for the parent skit and talent show and Joy mentioned not being able to control the little kids very well? Jana, without missing a beat, told Joy that she was doing a good job. She just seems very genuine.

What this show highlights is that no couple can handle 19 kids- Not the Duggars and likely not anyone.

Do we want JB to arrange a marriage for Jana? I really think the problem is she hasn't found a potential mate. I know that isn't the answer everyone wants. Jana is overworked, but I don't believe her parents would prevent her from courting.

Do we want JB to arrange a marriage for Jana? I really think the problem is she hasn't found a potential mate. I know that isn't the answer everyone wants. Jana is overworked, but I don't believe her parents would prevent her from courting.

She mighn't want to have a gazillion kids because she's spent her whole life being a mother of children that aren't hers. I don't know if there are fundie men out there who would respect that?

She mighn't want to have a gazillion kids because she's spent her whole life being a mother of children that aren't hers. I don't know if there are fundie men out there who would respect that?

Yes. There are some fundie men who don't want lots of kids. She could marry a mainstream Christian, someone who is similar to Derick. My point is finding a mate could be hard for Jana even if she wants to be the perfect fundie wife and have a million kids.

Maybe she doesn't want to get married or have kids..there are plenty of people who don't. At this point in her life it is an extension of what she already has been doing. She needs a break and some fun.

I would love to go to Tonitown (sp?) Arkansas and rescue Jana and then we'll head to Hawaii for 2 weeks. After that, she can move in with us and I have a particular guy in mind I'd love to introduce her too and then she can have a peaceful life. She so deserves it.

Pack your bags Jana, we're coming for you!

I'm really worried about her and pissed that she didn't get Derick. There is going to be a public uproar if JB sticks her with someone like John-David or Ben.

I hope that she finds a nice, educated, and respectful young man like Derick. However, I really do give Boob credit for realizing Jill would be a good match for Derick. I think that their personalities mesh well together. Maybe Boob knew that Jana's goals weren't compatible with Derick's or that their personalities wouldn't work well together.

I don't think they would either. Do they rely on her a lot? Yes, of course they do. . . but at the end of the day, their main concern is having tons of grand babies and populating the earth would people that look, act, and think exactly like them. Purposely keeping Jana tucked away at home is counterproductive to that goal.

It could also be that there have been men suggested for her that she has no interest in or that she is so shy that the guy thinks she isn't interested. Also possible is the suggestion that she honestly isn't interested at the moment (though her reaction to being asked if she is dating recently suggests otherwise).

No matter what the reason is, I honestly hope she finds happiness.

I only want for Jana what Jana wants for herself.

If she is at home, working hard d/t that being her choice, GREAT.

The same applies for all the kids as they become adults.

JB and M need to leave those kids to explore and fulfill their own hopes and dreams.

If not, the Duggars are not a family, but a cult.

I have a theory (fantasy) that Jana has a thing going on with a memeber of the production crew and one day she grabs a back-pack, her purse...kisses her buddies and walks out the door with him (or her). And, never looks back.

sigh. one can only hope.

I have faith that Jana will find a darling fundie boy of her own. I really think she will, in the next couple of years. She is stunningly beautiful and very sweet, if a bit shy. The boys must be lining up for her! I think that's what makes people think her parents must be turning them away. She strikes me as someone who could be a bit anxious, though, so it could be that she has been too "unsure" about every guy who's expressed interest so far. I certainly don't want to think that her parents are turning potential suitors away, but maybe it's not what she wants for herself, yet.

Archived