IGNORED

Kentucky youth pastor rapes a boy X-gay freak

doggie

Of course there is the denial it never happened here. Nad the asshat was only trying to prevent gayness by being gay I guess. the guys mugshot is pretty bad. I think being xgay screwed him up bad.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/poli ... -he-talks/

30-year-old Kentucky man who claimed to be a youth pastor is facing charges that he sexually abused a 16-year-old boy, and then threatened to kill him with witchcraft if he told.

The Commonwealth Journal reported that a 16-year-old male told Eubank Police investigators that Polly Ann Church of God youth pastor Rex Allen Murphy made sexual contact with him. The abuse allegedly happened at the church and at the suspect’s home for a period of at least 6 months.

Eubank Chief of Police Colin Hatfield called the accusations “very graphic and to the point.â€

“The victim stated that the suspect told him on numerous occasions that by brushing his skin or shaking his hand…he could tell his sins by the power he has. He comes from family of warlocks,†Hatfield explained to WKYT.

The police chief noted that Murphy had threatened the boy with witchcraft if he told his parents about the abuse.

“He was very scared, because the suspect, in the victim’s eyes, had been threatening his life in the form of Wicca, witchcraft, black magic,†Hatfield pointed out to WLEX.

In an interview with police, Murphy asserted that he “thought he would be able to help the victim with his battle with homosexuality because he, too, had experimented with homosexuality,†Hatfield said. Murphy allegedly told the boy that he could see his sins by touching him.

The pastor at Polly Ann Church of God insisted to WKYT that Murphy had only been a Sunday school teacher, and that the boy was a student in his class. The pastor said that the church was dealing with the situation internally. He also argued that there was no reason to believe that any abuse occurred on church grounds.

The pastor said that the church was dealing with the situation internally.

This kind of thing enrages me. You CANNOT deal with this kind of situation internally. Cannot. The married music director is schtupping the married organist? Fine. Deal with it internally. But once laws are broken and people are being victimized, you do not deal with it internally. You take it to the authorities.

And I can guaran-freaking-tee that had the church treasurer absconded with the church's building fund/pastor's salary, they would NOT have even considered dealing with it "internally."

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

For sure they want to deal with it internally to keep it quiet. That worked well for the Catholic Church. Meanwhile you have a x/gay freak trying to convert gays by raping them. We see how well internal worked with gothard

I'm disgusted that the pervert is using Wicca as an excuse. He's going to feed into people's fears and at some point he'll use it to get in good with another church.

Glad that kid went to the police instead of to the pastor who would deal with it "internally."

Since it never ever ever happened at church...

This is why I genuinely hope our society progresses toward a greater acceptance of gay people, and why I think gay marriage needs to be legalized. Because the longer being gay is stigmatized, the more this kind of thing will happen. Some gay people feel such guilt, feel like they're wrong, sinful, sick, whatever, and that kind of pain and shame can manifest itself in some pretty terrible ways. Like this, or the Catholic church, or the Tyler Deaton scandal.

**Absolutely not saying that all gay people fall into these categories, because they don't. Most gay people I know are well-adjusted, totally normal, great people. But if our society was conducive to all gay people accepting who they are, and feeling like they're normal and healthy, I think stuff like this would transpire a lot less.

I'm disgusted that the pervert is using Wicca as an excuse. He's going to feed into people's fears and at some point he'll use it to get in good with another church.

pretty sure part of the rede is harming none. :evil-eye:

This kind of thing enrages me. You CANNOT deal with this kind of situation internally. Cannot. The married music director is schtupping the married organist? Fine. Deal with it internally. But once laws are broken and people are being victimized, you do not deal with it internally. You take it to the authorities.

And I can guaran-freaking-tee that had the church treasurer absconded with the church's building fund/pastor's salary, they would NOT have even considered dealing with it "internally."

:angry-banghead: :angry-banghead: :angry-banghead:

It IS called Polly Anna church, so the bright side is, it never happened on church grounds.

Can I just say that is one scary looking MutherFucker!!!

Archived