IGNORED

Maxwells Elderly @ the Elderly home.

johnhugh

I've been naughty and the idiots have raptured: :lol:

John says:

August 22, 2011 at 10:36 am

What were the elderly doing at the elderly home for their church this week?

I think it’s great and a blessing how you minster the elderly at the elderly home.

John

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The C. family who normally worships with us took over the service for us. We are very grateful for them.

Steve

I love that you got "elderly" in four times!

The C. family, eh? This is the first I've heard of them, but I'll bet they don't have any grown, single sons. Steve-o probably handpicked them as acceptable worship buddies for that reason. Wouldn't want to give Sarah any ideas.

That is too funny. I read that comment last night and my first thought was, could that be someone at FJ. The word "elderly" just showed up too many times! It was too awkward for it to be real. I'm guessing Mr. Maxwell didn't think a thing about it though. Haha!

The C. family, eh? This is the first I've heard of them, but I'll bet they don't have any grown, single sons. Steve-o probably handpicked them as acceptable worship buddies for that reason. Wouldn't want to give Sarah any ideas.

Right you are. They've got a couple small kids. You can see them in the background of their elderly photos sometimes.

OMG, that's hilarious! Nice one, John! And since we practically KNOW Stevie reads here, how much you wanna bet that the comment and reply get quietly deleted in the next few days? He'll be pissed he's been fooled. That, or he will finally come clean and make a post here...will be interesting to watch.

Archived