IGNORED

Heidi (Roach) Botkin influencing her man

JemimaPuddle-Duck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how embarrassed they are by that 200 year plan now. :lol: So basically they were planning to become super rich, have everyone live on the same property and take over New Zealand? That is not a healthy family.

ETA: I've never read the 200 year plan so I went to try and find it. I found this blog, which I'm pretty sure is run by a member of FJ.

undermuchgrace.blogspot.com/2008/12/layers-of-extra-biblical-belief.html

If my son is 57 or 56, if my son is serving as prime minister of New Zealand, what does he need to do now to be preparing himself to be adequate, just, righteous, well-educated ruler, so that he can administer justice in the way that it must be done?

And so we guide them in the areas where they are truly gifted, we give them reading material, we help train them in the areas where they are strong, we give them access to tutors and others that are great for them to be around that will sharpen them in these areas, and we adjust this 200 Year Plan accordingly.

When he’s 57 and he can look across and see if he’s met those goals. Plot out your death and the death of your sons to see the result of your efforts. Each one of my children has roughly 156,000 male descendants. And that’s a lot of people to be applied to the works of righteousness we have laid out today.

Nothing about the daughters or counting their descendants because apparently they don't matter. :angry-banghead: What must it have done to the children, both the sons and daughters, to be raised with this hanging over them?

I wonder how embarrassed they are by that 200 year plan now. :lol: So basically they were planning to become super rich, have everyone live on the same property and take over New Zealand? That is not a healthy family.

ETA: I've never read the 200 year plan so I went to try and find it. I found this blog, which I'm pretty sure is run by a member of FJ.

undermuchgrace.blogspot.com/2008/12/layers-of-extra-biblical-belief.html

If my son is 57 or 56, if my son is serving as prime minister of New Zealand, what does he need to do now to be preparing himself to be adequate, just, righteous, well-educated ruler, so that he can administer justice in the way that it must be done?

And so we guide them in the areas where they are truly gifted, we give them reading material, we help train them in the areas where they are strong, we give them access to tutors and others that are great for them to be around that will sharpen them in these areas, and we adjust this 200 Year Plan accordingly.

When he’s 57 and he can look across and see if he’s met those goals. Plot out your death and the death of your sons to see the result of your efforts. Each one of my children has roughly 156,000 male descendants. And that’s a lot of people to be applied to the works of righteousness we have laid out today.

Nothing about the daughters or counting their descendants because apparently they don't matter. :angry-banghead: What must it have done to the children, both the sons and daughters, to be raised with this hanging over them?

The daughters are part of another patriarch's 200 year plan.

I want to know how he went about plotting his death and the death of his sons and how did he get that each one of his children would have 156,000 male descendants?

An abused person can be an abuser CND

That's what I was saying... They get to a point where they really believe it and push it on others.

That's what I was saying... They get to a point where they really believe it and push it on others.

I think most of us agree on that. It could be the back and forth is a result of how often we have talked about that. We talk about it when it comes to the wives of these first gen patriarchs, daughters etc.

I suffered pretty horrendous abuse at the hands of my parents, but physical and psychological. However, I was in my thirties before I fully understood all the pieces of the abuse. I was always able to point out the big obvious physical things, but sometimes a victim doesn't even perceive it as abuse or even bad. And if you consider the normal cycle of abuse that normally happens, when you are raised that way and told it is the right way to do things it isn't actually unusual for an abused child to grow into an adult who abuses their children the same way. Nothing about this is surprising.

Do you agree that these women have been abused and emotionally stunted? Yes, brainwashing from childhood can make a person into a true believe who pushes the beliefs on others. But it doesn't mean that they weren't abused themselves or that they feel no pain from the abusive system they live under.

Archived