IGNORED

How to be a "real woman"

snuggles911

The fact that he whines about the lack of "virtuous" women is pretty telling. How entitled is this guy to think that women should adhere to HIS principles of womanhood and that he deserves to have his pick of these (young and attractive, natch) women? Gross, gross, gross. :angry-banghead:

I'd never heard of this guy before so I was curious and visited his site. Under the "About" section, there are women who actually want to know more about him! What would make any woman want to do that? SMH.

I would say the range of what a real woman is would encompass all women--sort of like that bikini body meme that was going around.

Now, I am even ok with him have a list of things that he finds attractive in a woman (we all have our own preferences) but at least acknowledge that is all the list is.

I'd never heard of this guy before so I was curious and visited his site. Under the "About" section, there are women who actually want to know more about him! What would make any woman want to do that? SMH.

Oh gosh. I've never been so tempted to mess with a person as I am right now.

I could play the PERFECT girl for him with very little dishonesty about the actual facts of my life. Being raised conservative Christian, I've got the act down. And having gone to Christian schools through college, I've got the Bible knowledge down.

I would probably have to lie about my divorce. Maybe. My ex left me after cheating on me. Being a deserted, wounded woman might appeal to someone like him. Depends on if he thinks divorce is okay after adultery.

EDIT: I won't actually do this, by the way. I've got some sense.

Being a deserted, wounded woman might appeal to someone like him. Depends on if he thinks divorce is okay after adultery.

Nah, he'd probably say you were damaged goods or some insulting bullshit like that.

I just checked my anatomy in the mirror. Breasts? Check. Vagina? Check. Congrats to me! I'm a real woman, whether I fit his daft spec or not.

Here's mine:

The real woman is someone who believes and says that she is a woman. This can include caveats about what she means by that. This can include some ambivalence about being a woman in the society where she lives. And, because some people are gender fluid, this can include identifying as a woman some but not all of the time.

Basically, if I were going to be fundamentalist about anything, it would be that no one is better suited to say who you are, and what on earth that means, than you yourself are.

Here's mine:

The real woman is someone who believes and says that she is a woman. This can include caveats about what she means by that. This can include some ambivalence about being a woman in the society where she lives. And, because some people are gender fluid, this can include identifying as a woman some but not all of the time.

Basically, if I were going to be fundamentalist about anything, it would be that no one is better suited to say who you are, and what on earth that means, than you yourself are.

I stand corrected, this, right here, is what it means to be a real woman.

So he wants a woman who can support a family but not one who has a job? How does that work exactly?

So he wants a woman who can support a family but not one who has a job? How does that work exactly?

Inherited money?

I've looked at this guys blog a bit and can't decide if it's satire or not. I mean, there are fundie who are as crazy as this, so it could be real. What do you guys think?

I've looked at this guys blog a bit and can't decide if it's satire or not. I mean, there are fundie who are as crazy as this, so it could be real. What do you guys think?

I think he's for real, but this post was supposed to be a joke/satire. A bad one. Apparently he is saying standards are too high for fundie women or something, but he still sees women as second class citizens. I think he's a fundie MRA.

Nah, he'd probably say you were damaged goods or some insulting bullshit like that.

No, he'd blame her for not being submissive enough. It's always the woman's fault.

I just checked my anatomy in the mirror. Breasts? Check. Vagina? Check. Congrats to me! I'm a real woman, whether I fit his daft spec or not.

A real woman identifies as a woman, regardless of breasts and genitalia. That's all it takes to be a real woman.

What a ridiculous person! I can see why he's not married. BTW, I'm sure a "real man" doesn't call women sluts and bitches.

Perhaps it's because I'm a Catholic who is too busy reading the book of Sirchi sauce but my Bible never used the word bitches or sluts. And it features strong, non-fragile women like Ruth.

Archived