IGNORED

I Wonder If Kelly Had Donated Any Money

GolightlyGrrl

At Generation Cedar, Kelly Crawford tells of an Arkansas family who lost its father and two daughters in the recent tornadoes that plagued Arkansas. Absolutely horrifying, I know. I can't even imagine what this family is going through. Of course, Kelly has to mention that her family survived a tornado two years ago.

Kelly encourages her leg humpers to donate to the Tittle family in this time of tragedy. But I can't help but wonder?

Has Kelly donated any money herself?

We all know Kelly's family benefited greatly after they experienced a tornado, receiving countless sums and donations to help them get back on their feet. But is Kelly feeling generous and charitable herself? Is she paying her good fortune forward? Hmm, I wonder.

generationcedar.com/main/2014/04/tornado-kills-father-and-two-daughters.html

I think there is a small chance Kelly would donate to others. But who knows. I remember some Fjers donated to her and I give them credit for that. I almost considered donating to Kelly, but I didn't due to a previous incident in which I donated to a couple, in which the wife went through a major medical crisis. That couple was a conservative Christian couple, but they seemed pretty nice up until the wife later made a comment on their blog about avoiding a person of a "certain race" at an airport. That turned me off and after that I didn't donate directly to families in need, unless I personally knew them.

Ask her if she did.

I find the plight of the Tittle family to be tragic but also fascinating. They seem to be a very typical fundie family, homeschooling, skirts only (so far as I can tell), big believers in traditional gender roles. What are they going to do now? They seem to have a lot of older daughters who probably have limited jobs skills. The mom has been a SAHM (though they run an internet business). There are no older sons, and the father is gone. There is a young baby in the family, and little kids.

What happens now? Does mom put the little ones in school so she can work? Do the older daughters venture into the working world, despite the fact that they will have to obey an "authority" who is not their father? Is there a church who will support them for the next 20 years so that the mother can continue to be a SAHM? Will the Body of Christ step forward to do so? I'm sorry to say this because of the kids, but their whole fundie legalistic world is collapsing.

What happens now? Does mom put the little ones in school so she can work? Do the older daughters venture into the working world, despite the fact that they will have to obey an "authority" who is not their father? Is there a church who will support them for the next 20 years so that the mother can continue to be a SAHM? Will the Body of Christ step forward to do so? I'm sorry to say this because of the kids, but their whole fundie legalistic world is collapsing.

:naughty: Oh Hisey of Little Faith, the Lord will provide. When the money shows up in the form of donations, life insurance, a federal assistance grant, public assistance, or whatever, it will be the lord perfectly providing for their needs. :pray:

I could see her giving to fundie family. But if anyone from FJ needed help..noooo. We would have been punished by God. She wouldn't lift one finger to help.

I hope this doesn't sound callous, because obviously I think this is a horrible tragedy, but I found the Tittles' website, ReformationKidz, really odd. There are images of Jesus Christ on so many of their products, and Second Commandment violations are a HUGE no-no in the Reformed community.

reformationkidz.com/

familylife.com/articles/topics/life-issues/challenges/death-and-dying/the-lord-gives-the-lord-takes-away#.U2T8yyjiiSo

I think it is safe to say this is a fundie Christian family.

Do I think Kelly "two chicken breasts will feed my huge family" will donate money? No. BUT she will pray for them so there is that.

Do I think Kelly "two chicken breasts will feed my huge family" will donate money? No. BUT she will pray for them so there is that.

Or maybe she'll ask her leg humpers to buy her crap products (e-books, CDs, kids' shitty artwork and photos) and then promise to donate the proceeds to the Tittles.

Oh, you sillies. How can she donate when she doesn't know the families' color schemes?

Remember? I believe it was Ms. Stacy "Essentially Oily" McDonald who let sycophants fans know that Kelly was redecorating the new home in crimson and fuchsia, or some such deep-pink colors, and that items and accessories would be best sent along with that in mind.

Really. Some of us just can't understand the Dominionistic Way Of Doing Things. Me, for instance. And I hope that never changes.

Umm....her own state was hit hard this time as well. That bitch sure doesn't give a damn or she would get of her fundie ass and help her fellow Alabamians. So, fuck her!

I find it interesting that these fundies only care about other fundies who have tragedies. A homeschooling/Christian/fundy/quiverfull family has a tragedy? OH MY!!! Posts, handwringing, prayers, donations, etc. A nice Methodist family or atheist family (or whatever) has the same/similar tragedy? Yawn, Who cares? Not them. :?

Kelly Crawford is a thorn in my side for personal reasons as well. She knows some of my cousins (who I am close to) and has said some not so nice things to and about them.

She is still peddling those videos of her speaking at a Christian conference. I watched the first 5 minutes of it. She is a poor speaker.

In the video, she tells a story about how a week before she left, her kids all came down with the stomach flu. But she still left, sick kids and all. Not a choice I would make, and I don't go around telling women they have to stay at home all the time.

I like how she says that a mini-disaster strikes her home "every time she has to speak" to a group. First of all, I think she is trying to make herself sound like a popular Christian speaker who frequently makes the rounds of conferences. Secondly, honey, if you have a crisis every time you are to speak, perhaps God is sending you a message to stay at home.

Interesting to hear that she has been trashing RosyDaisy's cousins. I think Kelly is a not very nice person. Do you care to share any details, RosyDaisy?

I find it interesting that these fundies only care about other fundies who have tragedies. A homeschooling/Christian/fundy/quiverfull family has a tragedy? OH MY!!! Posts, handwringing, prayers, donations, etc. A nice Methodist family or atheist family (or whatever) has the same/similar tragedy? Yawn, Who cares? Not them. :?

:lol: So true.

OR is it that the nice methodist or atheist family have little inconsequential things in life like I dunno.......insurance? A brain?

Interesting to hear that she has been trashing RosyDaisy's cousins. I think Kelly is a not very nice person. Do you care to share any details, RosyDaisy?

She more or less implied that my cousin's breast cancer was punishment for living with her husband before they got married. She also outright said another cousin was a bad mother for not homeschooling her kids and being a teacher at a public school. And of course there was that comment about the 4/27/11 tornadoes being a blessing. One of my cousins was hurt (not badly) while running to seek safety in his neighbor's storm shelter when the tornado. So, yeah, Kelly is a colossal fundie bitch. Thank God my cousins have the good sense not to post on her blog or on social media.

She more or less implied that my cousin's breast cancer was punishment for living with her husband before they got married. She also outright said another cousin was a bad mother for not homeschooling her kids and being a teacher at a public school. And of course there was that comment about the 4/27/11 tornadoes being a blessing. One of my cousins was hurt (not badly) while running to seek safety in his neighbor's storm shelter when the tornado. So, yeah, Kelly is a colossal fundie bitch. Thank God my cousins have the good sense not to post on her blog or on social media.

That is just plain crazy. I'm so sorry your cousins had to deal with her. I wonder what she was being punished for when God swept away her house and terrified her children?

Thank you for sharing that about Kelly. What a horrible person she is!

That is just plain crazy. I'm so sorry your cousins had to deal with her. I wonder what she was being punished for when God swept away her house and terrified her children?

Thank you for sharing that about Kelly. What a horrible person she is!

It was a blessing for Kelly because she got everything replaced with brand new stuff. "God provided," so it wasn't a punishment. It was a cleansing, or some stupid shit like that.

There's a 12.5% chance of getting breast cancer. Is it completely evil of me that I would literally laugh out loud if she was diagnosed? She has no problem hurting people who get it and saying it's a punishment. What would her reasoning be if she got it? Her tune would change.

Brand me Ms. Schadenfreude. If you use someone else's situation, that they could not cause or prevent, against them and claim they're bad people, then I will rub my hands together and chuckle if you're struck with the same situation, and I will not feel pity for you. If you don't think others should get it, then why should you?

Oh, and that 2nd tornado that hit her house, it wasn't a tornado. It was wind damage. This is per the National Weather Service.

Ask her if she did.

I find the plight of the Tittle family to be tragic but also fascinating. They seem to be a very typical fundie family, homeschooling, skirts only (so far as I can tell), big believers in traditional gender roles. What are they going to do now? They seem to have a lot of older daughters who probably have limited jobs skills. The mom has been a SAHM (though they run an internet business). There are no older sons, and the father is gone. There is a young baby in the family, and little kids.

I wonder if the father killed had a life insurance policy? The whole sitituation is very sad.

This tornado outbreak will make the history books, that's for sure. It wasn't as bad as 4/27/11 or the infamous 4/3/74 Super Outbreak, but it has taken it's toll on the areas affected. My heart goes out not only to the Tittle family, but all of those affected. It's heartbreaking to see people suffering.

Hopefully the Tittle family has relatives that will step up and help them. They could most definitely help from FEMA. Parts of AR, MS, and AL have been declared federal disaster areas. Perhaps the mother will seek some kind of public assistance for her and the kids. There are resources out there.

Archived