IGNORED

Sarah M has the hots for the mailman...

Justme

My sappy post made it. lol. I only mentioned his lovely smile. Wish I could be as brave and witty as you people.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My sappy post made it. lol. I only mentioned his lovely smile. Wish I could be as brave and witty as you people.

And my sappy post didn't. I can't figure out what Stevehovah considers to be "acceptable". You'd think he would want as many comments as possible to make it seem as though people are interested in their blog.

Someone commented "I am thankful for my loving family." :nenner:

MAXWELLS GOT OWNED

And the Victoria's Secret catalog! The horror! The horror!

Meanwhile, in lovely Leavenworth . . .

s_vVghp6Tlc

I wonder, if Steve reads here, will he suddenly end any chance meetings of Sarah and said mailman?

I'm a little surprised they posted Karen's comment about her mail carrier being a woman.

One of the rules of their old forum was that you couldn't post about working outside the home lest you encourage other women to want to do the same. You know how easily swayed we silly women are.

I'm a little surprised they posted Karen's comment about her mail carrier being a woman.

One of the rules of their old forum was that you couldn't post about working outside the home lest you encourage other women to want to do the same. You know how easily swayed we silly women are.

It's true. Reading about Karen's female mail carrier made me go out and get my MD so I could work outside the home, too.

It's true. Reading about Karen's female mail carrier made me go out and get my MD so I could work outside the home, too.

I think they are going broke and trying to be more mainstream to appeal to more kinds of Christians. I think it's the end of the line for them otherwise.

Archived