IGNORED

Steve harvey on Dr. Phil

duplessis3

Apparently, any communication problems between men and women are the fault of women. Actually a lot of what the comedian Harvey (and why one would listen to him for marriage advice I don't know...) I put it in here because it is part of the continuum of woman hating that we see in our fundies. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground. Dude on the show doesn't want to fix things in the house, has two man caves, and doesn't want to talk about their arguments. Nice.

They are making a movie adaptation of Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, and Chris Brown has signed on for it. I wish that was a joke . . .

From the AV Club:

As Chris Brown keeps putting chairs through windows to remind everyone, he has moved beyond his violent past, and would really like it if all of his many enemies stopped their underhanded attempts to mention those factual things that he did. Like his latest album shows, Brown would just like to get back to the business of romancing the ladies who don’t hold grudges or read the papers, and that’s exactly what he plans to do in the new romantic-comedy Think Like A Man, the film adaptation of comedian Steve Harvey’s best-selling book Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. The movie will put into narrative form Harvey’s many trenchant observations about how men really like sex and how women should use that to their advantage, focusing on a relationship counselor who dishes out advice to various couples, some of them comprised of already-confirmed cast members Michael Ealy, Taraji Henson, Jerry Ferrara, Romany Malco, and Gabrielle Union. However, it’s not clear yet which role Chris Brown is being brought in to play, other than Guy Whose Brief On-Screen Appearance Will Get A Disproportionate Amount Of Coverage In Reviews Because It’s Super Uncomfortable.

Archived