IGNORED

Why Ken Alexander is really on FJ

I may be hopelessly biased, but I don't think he's winning the online argument. :whistle:

But both you and I are just silly feminists. We don't understand he's winning just because PENIS.

:roll:

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you start out in the moderating field? i am now fascinated.

I actually have several responsibilities. Moderating is just a part of what I do, but doing it voluntarily is what lead to my current job, when the site I was part of was purchased by a corporation.

To the Free Jinger Family,

Some of you have represented yourself as a group of caring individuals, and some as Christians, which I can understand may truly be the case. And if that is so, I would like you to consider the how awful the Forum is in which you participate.

Translation:

We are family. If you have a soul or claim Christ as your savior, PLEASE STOP QUOTING LORI! This is an awful place...truly awful. I can't seem to leave. PLEASE STOP QUOTING LORI!

What this group wants is to try and force some sort of punishment of Fundies with whom they disagree. Hiding behind the 1st amendment of Snark and an anonymous owner who has given a disclaimer, the Forum takes on the persona of an individual while having zero accountability.

Translation:

When you quote Lori it makes her look really, really bad (that woman has no filter!). Free speech gives you no right to quote Lori. I actually think you may be denying Lori her right to free speech by quoting her. There should be accountability. Since this group has no head (and Lord knows I am here all the time) I suppose you can all be accountable to me. We can handle this via pms. Like M&Ms?

The Forum mischaracterizes, spews profanity, makes false accusations and defames with zero accountability for what it does. A few individuals stay above the fray and try to appear reasonable all the while many others jump into the conversation with little a clue what they are saying, or pulling things out of context and applying things to one person that belongs to another. All mixed with a healthy dose of profanity from time to time. Again, all with zero accountability.

Translation:

-You have mischaracterized Lori (by using her exact words). Even the words she wrote in comments, and everyone knows those don't count!

-You spew profanity. I know Lori reads SSM (and gah, have you seen the filth over there!?!), and she quoted a man calling women "bitches" recently, but please don't cuss, because BAD WORDS! :o

-There is no accountability here. If you all had headships that would not be the case. We are currently threatening to sue Google, but once we're done with them, watch out!

Legal action? What would make you think I would want to hurt this group??? :evil-eye:

The Forum desires to hold people accountable, yet it is accountable to no one by design. As soon as one argues against something, another individual jumps in and cries foul: “We are not all like that!†“Some of us here are Christians!†“Do you even know what a feminist is?†When the reality is that feminism can be whatever one wants it to be so long as it is pro women’s rights.

Translation:

Words have no meaning. You should totally be accountable to me. There are no Christians here other than me, the most Christian Christian of them all! :snooty:

The Forum is a truly an awful place if a decent person wants to have an honest discussion. By its own members’ admissions if one disagrees with the group’s venom they will in turn be attacked so there is no policing of itself. The only real policing of the group is the policing to insure that the evil remains evils, but sure enough, a few times individuals step in to ask for some understanding and decency, so insure that the FORUM as an entity is absolved of any real responsibility.

Translation:

This place is really bad. And I can't leave. I want an honest discussion where we all write in giant walls of text, ignore direct questions, and DON'T QUOTE LORI! You are all evil. There is no one to police this forum. Except me. Do you want me to police this forum? I'm here a lot, so....

The purpose of the Forum when a Fundie jumps on is the goal is to see how fast the Fundie will flounce. The individuals demand accountability from the Fundie all the while others make as much noise as possible with and spew some ridiculous comments that help to detract the respondent from any thoughtful conversation.

“Did you even read what I wrote?†“What about my question? Are you ever going to answer?†“What do you think about this massive wall of quotes?†“What do you think about these two quotes I ripped out of context and put together to make you look bad?â€

Translation:

Stop trying to make me leave. I am here to stay! Please stop quoting Lori's/my ridiculous comments. Put away your fire hoses. They make noise and they spew.

The only conclusion any reasonable person can come to after going through this exercise is that individually many in the Forum may have good intentions, no matter how misinformed or biased they may be, but if the Forum was a collective person, it is a garbage field strewn with lies, mischaracterizations, things taken out of context, spews of profanity, all from an angry place.

Translation:

This is a bad, angry, garbage field. And I am staying!

I know this may be hard to see for most of you, but put yourself in the defendant’s shoes and tell me if this is even close to a fair process? You all can hide behind your monikers and write with impunity while trying to hold a real person responsible. I know this is the way you choose to make the Internet work. The Internet does not do this, you do.

It is ridiculous to say, “Don’t you know how the Internet works?†when you are wielding the Internet as your weapon. A baseball bat does not swing itself, it takes a person to d the writing and the mischaracterizations and speculations with little foundation in truth.

TRANSLATION:

Stop being mean. Quoting Lori directly is unfair. Her public blog is like a super secret diary, only meant to be read by people who agree with her. FJ runs the internet. And Google. The internet is your baseball bat. And Lori's. Did you see that time she told an abusive mom to hit harder? It was harsh!

When the Forum becomes truly evil is when it seeks to purposefully take its spew outside itself to the world of the Internet as judge and jury. It has no accountability, so individuals form together to perpetuate evil all the while sleeping well at night because it was not them that did it, it was “the Forum.â€

Translation:

Please don't leak the shit I spew on the web to my business associates (even though they totally agree with me).

To the Christians on this Forum I must say that for you to silently sit by with no defense of Biblical authority, or of Christ Jesus, or of common decency towards another believer is wrong. I understand the fear you must have of exposing yourself for the sake of the body of Christ, and perhaps you should not do so on my account. But if you can sit by and watch the persecution of a good godly family all because we spanked and raised four great kids, or because we each Biblical submission in a literal way, then you need to reconsider if you should be on this site at all. I think this Forum is insidious in its evil and that perhaps even Christians can get caught up in “the Forum†as if it is just a collection of individual thoughts, when in reality it may have become something far more sinister; a tool of Satan.

Translation:

I know you all agree with me and you're just scared to admit it. It's okay. Just know that to be against me is to be against God.

I know I will be lambasted for what I am writing, but the facts are clear. Individually you all may be half decent people, but as “the Forumâ€, if you accept responsibility for the whole, you will see how unfair and unkind this place really is.

Translation:

This is an unfair, unkind place....and you couldn't pry me out of here if you tried!

All I can appeal to is the individuals and not the Forum to remember that who you falsely accuse, defame and mischaracterize are real people, with real names. We show to the world who we are and you don’t like it, because why?

Translation

Please stop quoting Lori. Just because she plasters our names all over the internet, doesn't mean you have to! Please don't defame us! I know Curious has asked me to cite incidences of said defamation in 99.9% of her posts, but I can't provide what doesn't exist, so please stop quoting Lori.

Because you thought we might be perfect or that we represent ourselves as perfect?

Translation:

I know you thought we were perfect, and....we are. Is that why you keep defaming us with Lori's exact words? Because we're perfect?

Because the Internet gives you license to say whatever you like with impunity no matter how mischaracterized, libelous or wrong you are?

Translation:

See? I learned something! Slander isn't what I thought it was. That's why I have latched onto the word "mischaracterize".

Because you fundamentally disagree with us and so you want to exercise your individual rights while hiding behind a fake name.

Translation:

Please level the playing field by plastering your real names all over the internet like Lori does. Trust me.

Or is it an evil feminist agenda to make anything to do with God, family and traditional values look bad and pay the price of your wrath?

Translation:

Lori said those feminist were bad with all their equal rights for women! Now I agree with her! Ya'll are mean. :disgust:

If you are a part of the Forum, you are a part of the spew, mischaracterizations and lies. You are part of the destruction.

Translation:

Scratch that, because I am part of this forum! :whistle:

but unfortunately, the entity of the Forum is an unhealthy place to be long term for this reasonable Christian.

Translation:

This is a bad place, but I've been here going on 2 months and I can't seem to leave.

But both you and I are just silly feminists. We don't understand he's winning just because PENIS.

:roll:

I think I may have found the problem with Ken :(

2w6cw07.jpg

Another line of dialogue from a character in a work of fiction

“Probably the only place where a man can feel really secure is in a maximum security prison, except for the imminent threat of release.†— Germaine Greer.

I don't have a source for this one, and right now I don't have the time to find one, but it's suspicious that the first page of Google results are all MRA sites. I'm not quite sure why this is considered so outrageous - it's certainly exaggerated but she's making a statement about male insecurity, not suggesting that all men should be locked up. I'd like to see it in context, something that you claim is important to you. So, help me out, Ken - source?

I don't have time to look up the others, alas - I hit the easy targets first - so perhaps you could let me know where you got your information (kidding! I already know - misogynist propaganda hate sites, right?) and we'll see whether or not feminists can "own them."

Hey all my fellow satanic feminist sisters: who is bringing the deviled eggs to the next meeting? I've already signed up to bring tuna casserole( the most EVIL of all casseroles).

Hey all my fellow satanic feminist sisters: who is bringing the deviled eggs to the next meeting? I've already signed up to bring tuna casserole( the most EVIL of all casseroles).

I will, you want them stuffed with, foi gras, shrimps, salmon, anchovy, ham, mushrooms or crab??? :stir-pot:

My now-adult daughters LOVE tuna casserole (the way I make it, anyway).

I will, you want them stuffed with, foi gras, shrimps, salmon, anchovy, ham, mushrooms or crab??? :stir-pot:

Hmmm, since gluttony is a sin and good Christian men prefer skinny women I say I WANT IT ALL!!!

My now-adult daughters LOVE tuna casserole (the way I make it, anyway).

You probably didn't beat them enough. :snooty:

Hmmm, since gluttony is a sin and good Christian men prefer skinny women I say I WANT IT ALL!!!

You probably didn't beat them enough. :snooty:

I am neither a Christian nor skinny, so who cares?

How does one make a tuna casserole? Recipe please?

I'm going to get my nails done tomorrow...anybody want to help me pick out a color? I like the gels...they tend to last longer. I have purple sparkles now.

I am neither a Christian nor skinny, so who cares?

How does one make a tuna casserole? Recipe please?

I'm southern, so we might do it different here. Your are going to be :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: when I tell you, but here goes :lol: It's very Duggar.

Cook a box of macaroni per the directions on the box

mix w/ a family size can of english peas

add in 1 can of drained tuna (mix until it's just as ugly as it sounds)

top with Ritz crackers

Fine eating it aint! :lol:, but I had it many times growing up

I'm southern, so we might do it different here. Your are going to be :evil-eye: :evil-eye: :evil-eye: when I tell you, but here goes :lol: It's very Duggar.

Cook a box of macaroni per the directions on the box

mix w/ a family size can of english peas

add in 1 can of drained tuna (mix until it's just as ugly as it sounds)

top with Ritz crackers

Fine eating it aint! :lol:, but I had it many times growing up

I think it tastes lovely, but no thanks.

Recently I made a craw fish pie, an authentic American recipe, it was absolutley delicious, so I know you can do better!

I'm going to get my nails done tomorrow...anybody want to help me pick out a color? I like the gels...they tend to last longer. I have purple sparkles now.

I am going to say that last sunday I ran across some Sally Hansen nail polish strips/sheets and put them on while watching a movie. I am amazed how well they are holding up. I am for shit when it comes to actually painting my own nails, but these were easy and look great. I probably bought them on sale a long time ago, and forgot about them in the drawer because I thought they would be hard to apply.

the color was Bluscious, which is no doubt no longer in stock41Ch878RZwL.jpg

But for spring, if I were going to a salon, I'd probably pick an iridescent pink of some kind or my old standard Red...

I think it tastes lovely, but no thanks.

Recently I made a craw fish pie, an authentic American recipe, it was absolutley delicious, so I know you can do better!

I have a friend in Louisiana and she makes a lot a cajun recipes. They did a craw fish boil the other night. I have never tried it, but she makes it sound so good. I am wild about seafood. Love crab, lobster, scallops...the whole nine yards :lol: I live for our trips to the beach during the summer.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps has been my go-to fave for a few years now (I kid you not), but I'm not sure how available it is any more.

china+glaze+ruby+pumps.png

I have something similar, made by another brand, and love it for the wintertime.

China Glaze Ruby Pumps has been my go-to fave for a few years now (I kid you not), but I'm not sure how available it is any more.

Oh...I like that!!!!!

Love it

this was always my go to color when I was getting regular manicures. I"m not really a waitress by OPI. Not as sparkly ,but love me that red.

IMG_99751.JPG

Keep bringing the nail polish colors! I am going for my first manicure and pedicure for the first time in five years (used to get them all the time, but they got cut out when the recession hit and Mr. No lost his job) and so need to get caught up on what's new.

Am I the only one who likes to have fingernails and toenails matching or close to it?

I like gels too. Right now I am sporting a French manicure with some subtle rainbow glitter on the tips. It sounds kinda weird, but my nails turned out very lovely.

Am I the only one who likes to have fingernails and toenails matching or close to it?

I typically like my toes and fingers to match.

I have a weakness for Dior polishes. I just bought Plaza for my spring and summer polish. It is a nice, vibrant pink and looks great on the toes. I also like Butter London and Deborah Lippmann polishes.

Archived