IGNORED

Maxwells can't sell their latest book?

justakitten

JohnHugh is legend that is all.

Kylie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about Adele, who signed off on her post, rolling in the deep well of His love? I still laugh about that.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps the Maxwells should start playing at weddings and get themselves some bee hives and a cow or two.

The cow can join in on some of the song refrains...

blacking out the words from 'Row Row Row Your Boat'

I had read about the animal cracker thing, but this?! o.0 Could I please have a link to this weirdness?

JohnHugh is legend that is all.

Kylie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bless you for that. :)

Luckily every time I reset my broadband connection I get a new IP address, so its easier to slip under Stevie's radar. Hi Stevie! :naughty:

Though its a lot harder to get posts approved these days, and he often changes the names. No No's are any name with the word 'gay' in it, female names being shortened to male names and even Sue-Ellen was changed to SE, obviously Stevie being a closet Dallas fan. He also changes a piss take post into a normal one, which I suppose is his way of getting one over on me, though not a very Christian thing to do.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the Maxwell House when he realised or was alerted to Tits2 and Jim-Boob, as we know that Stevie cannot help himself when breasts are involved. :naughty:

Bless you for that. :)

Luckily every time I reset my broadband connection I get a new IP address, so its easier to slip under Stevie's radar. Hi Stevie! :naughty:

Though its a lot harder to get posts approved these days, and he often changes the names. No No's are any name with the word 'gay' in it, female names being shortened to male names and even Sue-Ellen was changed to SE, obviously Stevie being a closet Dallas fan. He also changes a piss take post into a normal one, which I suppose is his way of getting one over on me, though not a very Christian thing to do.

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall in the Maxwell House when he realised or was alerted to Tits2 and Jim-Boob, as we know that Stevie cannot help himself when breasts are involved. :naughty:

Seriously? He must have been worried his ilk would assume that was a lesbian couple. :roll:

Of all the shitty things Steve-O does on his blog, the changing the contents of post probably irks me the most. Not publishing it is one thing, editing it to say what he wants is another....

Seriously? He must have been worried his ilk would assume that was a lesbian couple. :roll:

Of all the shitty things Steve-O does on his blog, the changing the contents of post probably irks me the most. Not publishing it is one thing, editing it to say what he wants is another....

I never thought about Sue-Ellen being a lesbian couple, but great point. There was me thinking that he and Terri were sitting watching Dallas on the BEAST in the early '80s, over a glass of two of Pepsi before the reversals hit the scene. Or are you and Terri watching the rebooted Dallas on the interwebs Stevie?

His editing of posts, or changing the content of a post is wrong - and not very Christian. I run a shipping Yahoo group, as I love anything nautical, but although I delete spam, I would never dream of editing posts which I don't agree with - which I could do, as I love debate.

Johnhugh, did you do the one by a Meg, who lives at home with her parents and her brothers? Because I feel like that's really Meg Griffin.

I really want someone to post over there under the name Marvin Gaye. Bet he changes it to Marvin G, or just Marvin.

Alas, I didn't win. Mine was the comment about hoping the book would work in the 5th most expensive city to live in on earth. Cause it won't. House prices in the WAY outer suburbs start at $350,000, and even then they are rare. Average prices are well over $500,000.

Alas, I didn't win. Mine was the comment about hoping the book would work in the 5th most expensive city to live in on earth. Cause it won't. House prices in the WAY outer suburbs start at $350,000, and even then they are rare. Average prices are well over $500,000.

I don't know where you live, but it sounds much like where I do. And Stevie should know that because when he worked for a very large aerospace company here, he would have been familiar with the housing market. It might work for Leavenworth, KS, but not Seattle. And when he moved from here, he probably had enough money from the sale of his house to buy TWO houses in KS. Just sayin'...

And you cant even get 300 L of honey from a hive here. 20 L is a bumper year. And we have water restrictions so the grass dies. So there goes the cow idea. And the lawn mowing business.

My last name has an actual meaning in German, even though its Ukrainian. I don't care to post it on a public blog or forum, since it would lead to pictures of my house and home address.

But if I didn't mind all that, I wonder if Steve would catch it, freak, and change it to just "Trynn g?"

I don't know where you live, but it sounds much like where I do. And Stevie should know that because when he worked for a very large aerospace company here, he would have been familiar with the housing market. It might work for Leavenworth, KS, but not Seattle. And when he moved from here, he probably had enough money from the sale of his house to buy TWO houses in KS. Just sayin'...

Why I live in the midwest...

l37809c44-m0o.jpg 360K house in Seattle. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7209-Fremont-Ave-N_Seattle_WA_98103_M12450-56441?row=7

lc3019b44-m0o.jpg 360K in San Diego http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7613-Black-Oak-Rd_San-Diego_CA_92114_M13155-84760?row=21

360000 East Brunswick NJ lfd029c44-c0o.jpghttp://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/East-Brunswick_NJ_08816_M63654-99405?row=2&ex=NJ582933010#

Shawnee, KS (suburb of Kansas City) 360K house ld2529844-m0o.jpghttp://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/7403-Noland-Rd_Shawnee_KS_66216_M84647-91986?row=5#

180k ish house in Leavenworth, KS l454c4544-c0o.jpghttp://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4221-Clayton-Ct_Leavenworth_KS_66048_M76183-66231?row=10#

Taxes are likely higher for these houses in San Diego, Seattle and New Jersey, than in Kansas, as well...

Steveus probably thinks big cities like Seattle and San Diego are full of godless heathens who won't read his book.

I'm sure we have way more heathens (and Catholics) than would meet Steveus' wishes. Although we are sadly burdened with Ken also.

I'm sure we have way more heathens (and Catholics) than would meet Steveus' wishes. Although we are sadly burdened with Ken also.

I bet Ken didn't buy HIS home debt free. Anyway, he's a heathen who allows his females to wear PANTS and dance publicly in knee length tutus. Steve wouldn't recognise him as a fellow fundie.

Sydney, Australia. And so so many of our friends, professional couples in their thirties with kids, have had to move, not just to the outer suburbs but totally out of the city, to buy a house, even with a mortgage. We wouldn't have been able to stay where we are if my partner's brother didn't live with us. And even then we'll have a mortgage for our entire working lives and probably rely on superannuation to finally pay it off totally. And Partner is a chartered accountant. When a CA is priced out of the market I don't see a SOTDRT graduate entering it, let alone entering it debt free. Also, our local councils would never allow herds of cows in suburban backyards.

Sydney, Australia. And so so many of our friends, professional couples in their thirties with kids, have had to move, not just to the outer suburbs but totally out of the city, to buy a house, even with a mortgage. We wouldn't have been able to stay where we are if my partner's brother didn't live with us. And even then we'll have a mortgage for our entire working lives and probably rely on superannuation to finally pay it off totally. And Partner is a chartered accountant. When a CA is priced out of the market I don't see a SOTDRT graduate entering it, let alone entering it debt free. Also, our local councils would never allow herds of cows in suburban backyards.

Australia! Ohhh, so jealous! Never been there but it's on my bucket list. Totally off-topic, but still...

Australia! Ohhh, so jealous! Never been there but it's on my bucket list. Totally off-topic, but still...

It's a beautiful country, and Sydney is a beautiful city.

It's a beautiful country, and Sydney is a beautiful city.

Oh, wait, I went there with Ellen and Portia last year! Closest I've come yet! LOL.

Archived