IGNORED

ENERGIZE! new conferences by the Maxhells

love2scrap

blog.titus2.com/2014/02/10/titus2-planning-day/

They had a special time of planning!! Eight opinions!! A whiteboard and projector!! Snacks and then a late lunch!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blog.titus2.com/2014/02/10/titus2-planning-day/

They had a special time of planning!! Eight opinions!! A whiteboard and projector!! Snacks and then a late lunch!!

At least they kept their shoes on...!

Unusual, she says. :? Errr......they spent time together as usual. They sought the Lord together as usual. They ate as usual. Oh wait! Steve took them out to eat. Well alert the media Ya'll!! :pink-shock:

Ugh. So vanilla.

It seems like this is directed at FJ to prove they aren't so rigid. Well, they certainly aren't fun.

I guess they finally realized they are not getting as many invitations as they used to, and their attendance is way down. :roll: Or, they are reading here. ;)

Unusual, she says. :? Errr......they spent time together as usual. They sought the Lord together as usual. They ate as usual. Oh wait! Steve took them out to eat. Well alert the media Ya'll!! :pink-shock:

Ugh. So vanilla.

It seems like this is directed at FJ to prove they aren't so rigid. Well, they certainly aren't fun.

Is this weblink to their rebranded scheduling tool new? schedulebreeze.com/

I doubt they care what FreeJinger things, but I suspect they do care that attendance is down at their dog and pony shows.

It's interesting to look at the arrangement of the room and how everyone is sitting in relation to Steve.

Steve is the only one with the unique chair. Everyone else is turned to him.

Teri is in an office chair that is situated slightly behind Steve.

The girls sit the closest to Steve and Teri, but the boys sit the farthest.

I'm guessing this brain-storming session has to do with the lack of interest this year in conferences. I mentioned in another thread that so far they only have one conference scheduled this year, and it's in mid July, in Colorado, where they have what some might call a vacation.

I think they are realizing they need new material because they've saturated their very limited market.

How do they know the results are Amazing! ? They haven't held any conferences under the new, improved format. In fact, I'm not even sure anyone has booked any.

Is this weblink to their rebranded scheduling tool new? schedulebreeze.com/

Schedulebreeze has been around for quite a while. I think it's an online extension of the MOTH book. (Only available to their paying customers, of course).

Schedulebreeze has been around for quite a while. I think it's an online extension of the MOTH book. (Only available to their paying customers, of course).

OK, hadn't seen it (though I admit, I don't go to their site often)

I will say this has got to be one of the more stupid testimonials in the history of marketing:

I was the first one to be able to test ScheduleBreeze, and I loved it. It was so simple to use, and the schedule-making process went quickly. I could get my activity worksheets set up and then drag and drop those activities onto the schedule. I could change activities in the blocks easily if something didn't work where I originally placed it. I could make multiple schedules, and I could print them with just a click of a button.

-- Teri Maxwell (author of Managers of Their Homes)

Didn't she just offer an endorsement for the tool that is the add on to her own book, created by her family and the proceeds of which go into her pocket?

It's interesting to look at the arrangement of the room and how everyone is sitting in relation to Steve.

Steve is the only one with the unique chair. Everyone else is turned to him.

Teri is in an office chair that is situated slightly behind Steve.

The girls sit the closest to Steve and Teri, but the boys sit the farthest.

I'm guessing this brain-storming session has to do with the lack of interest this year in conferences. I mentioned in another thread that so far they only have one conference scheduled this year, and it's in mid July, in Colorado, where they have what some might call a vacation.

I think they are realizing they need new material because they've saturated their very limited market.

Everybody is facing JESUS on the wall. What a soulless, sterile, and awful interior! Though, I would love to invite the Maxwell girls to give my house a good scrub.

That's so hilarious. And the rest of the endorsements are just "a mom". Yikes. Why do they even bother adding these?

Everybody is facing JESUS on the wall. What a soulless, sterile, and awful interior! Though, I would love to invite the Maxwell girls to give my house a good scrub.

Is it just me or does their living room look just like a nursing home's dayroom? Drab out of date decor- check; individual comfy chairs (don't want any accidental touching)- check; obligatory, non-functional, plyboard coffee table- check!

I can't wrap my head around the Maxwells having a "brainstorming" session. Does that imply that opinions other than Steve's are accepted or (gasp!) valued? Or maybe it was more like this:

Maxwell Kid: "Dad, what do you think we should do?"

Steve goesn on lengthy pontification about evil outside world, death, etc. Bible stuff. Ends with lame minor reworking of original conference material.

Entire Maxwell Family: "You are exactly right Dad."

Their house is really cold and impersonal, isn't it. It doesn't look like a family home. And after the Maxwells get done cleaning your house send them my way. :lol: Their house may be bland but it sure is clean.

Their house is really cold and impersonal, isn't it. It doesn't look like a family home. And after the Maxwells get done cleaning your house send them my way. :lol: Their house may be bland but it sure is clean.

That's exactly what I mean...bland but clean... :D

Archived