IGNORED

Another MIRACLE pregnancy!!!1! Sammy Fuller's octuplets

Peas n carrots

Not quite as epic as Dede Haislip, but worth noting the similarities. Looks like she faked a multiple pregnancy, and then at least was smart enough to have a "miscarriage" at a convenient time.

http://reportthetrolls.wordpress.com/20 ... -be-outed/

Didn't break as it seems this website would like the FJ traffic!

:pink-shock: Its Dede's twin! So many red flags went off in my head reading that. If Sammy was having as much trouble as she claimed she was having with her health (pre-term labor, heart failure etc) what was she doing at home and not in the hospital?!? Or at least on bedrest! Sounds to me like she just wants attention or freebies. Thanks for the interesting read

Superhero fetuses clearly if they have "almost fully formed lungs" at 16-20 weeks!! Lungs aren't "fully formed" until 37 weeks.
/

Was thinking the same thing and I am not a doctor nor have I ever been pregnant. Also, spontaneous octuplets...yeah, sure. :roll:

Wow. She put out a plea for food but not cash. I suppose that's a wee bit better?

Oh hell naw. If I were going to grift, I would only request food and clothes, because some poor sap is going to say "Oh my goodness! She's so desperate, but too proud/kind to take advantage by requesting cash! I will make her take some $!"

Yep, super unlikely and the pic kinda screwed her!

But the u/s having colored words and the sexes listed isn't out of the realm of possibility. (If the tech was trying to be cute and she had had testing done...it would generally be a couple of weeks later though. Another thing to make you go "hmmmmmm" about this story)The tech drew a picture on my oldest son's u/s pic a bit over 9 years ago. Still not sure why. It was a little weird. I have a very unique profile shot of my kid, though, lol!!

I also have a couple with words. For example, an arrow and "I'm a boy!" pointing at his penis.

So neither of those things would make me think anything odd if I was looking at the pics except how many weeks. Without there being significantly less babies and PGD having been done before transfer, which is obviously not the case here. Oh, and again, the pic being apparently not hers. And the whole story is a bit odd....!!

So why did she take the time to photoshop her name on the ultrasound but didn't change the weeks?

Nobody has a potassium of zero. Nobody.

Nope. Hell, even corpses retain potassium for quite some time. It's an excellent method of determining an accurate time of death.

Let's see: A potassium of 0. A thoracentesis with only 53cc's of fluid drawn off? CHF? She doesn't do her research very well, does she? Aye yi yi.

The only people I know of who have a potassium even remotely close to 0 are dead!

Nobody has a potassium of zero. Nobody.

I missed that. :lol: I got sent straight to the hospital last year for a potassium level around 2.3. It would be really difficult to get to zero!

/

Was thinking the same thing and I am not a doctor nor have I ever been pregnant. Also, spontaneous octuplets...yeah, sure. :roll:

Yeah, we were worried about my daughter, who was born right on the cusp of 37 weeks because there was a chance her lungs were still immature! I definitely rolled my eyes at that part.

This woman is just a terrible liar. Like I'm not even impressed!

I missed that. :lol: I got sent straight to the hospital last year for a potassium level around 2.3. It would be really difficult to get to zero!

I don't know what my level was, but one time I went to the hospital for a kidney infection and the next thing I knew I was being hooked up to an IV and given potassium. They said my levels were so low they worried that I'd have a heart attack within the next few days. Never did figure out how that happened, but it's never happened again.

Yeah, we were worried about my daughter, who was born right on the cusp of 37 weeks because there was a chance her lungs were still immature! I definitely rolled my eyes at that part.

This woman is just a terrible liar. Like I'm not even impressed!

Yup, mine were born at 29 weeks and had very immature lungs. CPAP and nasal canula for weeks!

/

Apparently spontaneous dodecaplets (12 babies) have happened, so that's not impossible to believe. Everything else about her story is pretty ridiculous, though!

Apparently spontaneous dodecaplets (12 babies) have happened, so that's not impossible to believe. Everything else about her story is pretty ridiculous, though!

I am not so sure. I haven't been able to find that evidence. There's a claim that a Roman doctor removed 15 fetuses from a woman in 1971, but the truth to that and any drugs involved is unknown. 9 is the most to have been delivered, but all died and the current record is octuplets and only one set is currently known to survive infancy so far. She was able to carry them to 30 weeks, which is rare, but also what gave them the chance to fight and live. Nearly all high multiple births with surviving and relatively healthy children made it past week 28 and the majority to about 30 weeks. The only person I read who claimed to have 12 was apparently a fraud, so I dunno. While not entirely impossible, it's so rare that it's pretty darn close to being impossible. ;) Still, added with the rest...anyone openly outed her, I wonder...on her fb/

Ok first red flag is that she said she has pre eclampsia. Um, if you have pre eclampsia they immediately deliver, end of story. Does she not know Michelle Duggar? Clearly she is not researching her fundie/pregnancy material well enough!

Yup, mine were born at 29 weeks and had very immature lungs. CPAP and nasal canula for weeks!

Someone I went to high school with started to have contractions when she was about 2 months early. She was immediately given steroid shots to help develop her baby's lungs and medication to stop the contractions. Some people are idiots. If lungs are fully formed than there should have been no reason for Josie Duggar to be on oxygen treatments for as long as she did.

Archived