IGNORED

Wedding Of The Year: Fundie Version

kelseyjhale

We haven't had many to choose from. There's been radio silence for the most part.

Is like to nominate Cherin's "groom's cake" for Gothard (who, I doubt will ever have one of his own) for the most icky moment.

Who all got married this year? The only ones I can think of are Chad and Erin, and Amanda Munck (can't remember her husband's name - Joe something, I think). And then of course Zach and Whitney in a few days. Anyone else?

Dinah Seppi married this one guy, who looks like her brother and they are now probably living on what appears to be a left-over set from the "Wrong Turn" movies.

Dinah Seppi married this one guy, who looks like her brother and they are now probably living on what appears to be a left-over set from the "Wrong Turn" movies.

I just laughed SO HARD.

Who all got married this year? The only ones I can think of are Chad and Erin, and Amanda Munck (can't remember her husband's name - Joe something, I think). And then of course Zach and Whitney in a few days. Anyone else?

Amanda Neely and Matthew Wilkes

Melissa McDonald and ??? Sanford

Most of the wedding this year were boring. I guess my vote for fundie wedding of the year goes to Chad and Erin.

2014 should be more interesting. I think Jessa will have a lovely wedding, the Morton's have nice weddings(if you leave out the craziness) and Tori Bates will marry the son of a congressman.

Archived