IGNORED

Dougie Is Playing Dress Up in Italy

twin2

So Dougie's newest money making schemeministry appears to be a "documentary" (or whatever the hell he calls them) about Christians in early Rome. He's posted a teaser video. At least he's letting the women play dress up with them.

vimeo.com/27621744.

Here is a screenshot of the feast to come ( I smell a plethora of LOLDOUGs)

28bdxkp.jpg

PS: And just because it can not be said enough. This guy is a tool. In fact, by the power bestowed upon me, I crown him Toolis Maximus.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for more pics on this. The possibilites are absolutely endless for LOLDougs. Interns, O Interns, what must you think of your fearless leader?n (Et Tu, Brutus is coming to mind.)

Wonder if his sandals lace up to the knee?

He's a skinny little thing isn't he? Not much of a gladiator type.

WTF? Does Doug do absolutely NOTHING but dress up in outfits?

I have friends who cosplay and they spend WAY less time in costume than Dougie.

He couldn't be more ridiculous if he tried. Way to be dignified, Doug.

Let me guess, Geoff Botkin is producing this film! :roll: What a joke. Seriously, want to be more like Christ, be like Him...do His work....feed the hungry, clothe the poor, visit the imprisoned...nowhere did it say...dress up in ridiculous costumes that make you look like an idiot in order to "propagate" the faith and give you something to do other than have to talk to your wife...

Wonder if his sandals lace up to the knee?

He's a skinny little thing isn't he? Not much of a gladiator type.

I wonder if Toolies Maximus is wearing the little roman skirt thing?

If I were Dougie, I wouldn't be writing my acceptance speech for Best Documentary at the San Antonio Christian Film Festival just yet.

3328iyt.jpg

If I were Dougie, I wouldn't be writing my acceptance speech for Best Documentary at the San Antonio Christian Film Festival just yet.

3328iyt.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: And just because it can not be said enough. This guy is a tool. In fact, by the power bestowed upon me, I crown him Toolis Maximus.

Twin2, I love you. This picture of Dougie MADE MY DAY. I almost just wet myself laughing. WHY does this guy insist on dressing in period clothing and acting out his man-fantasies? I hope someone plays with this pic and makes it into a LOLDOUG graphic soon.

Dougie's outfit looks like something my son is wearing to Burning Man. His group has a theme camp. They are going with Roman this year, chariots and all. But they aren't trying to convert anyone.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!?!?!?"

Yes Dougie, yes we are.

Also, I didn't know that the ancient Romans rode ATV's.

What is with this guy and dressing up?! And don't even get me started on the manly romp. I think he missed his calling being off-broadway or something. The only grown men I know who are that into dressing up are either in the SCA/Ren Faires, or my gay friends going to pride. :violence-swords:

Toolis Maximus--LOL

I mean, WTF? Are there no other ways to learn about Christians in ancient Rome??? But nooooooooo, TM has to run around HIMSELF so he can pontificate about...martyrs? Because nobody, and I mean NOBODY pays any attention to them what-so-ever. Nope, nope.

Has Be-all ever dressed up? I can't remember.

Maybe I've just had a really long day, but that pic made me crack up!!!! OMG.

Can't wait for Ancient Greece :D

He better not do Ancient Greece, that's my Parents Homeland

Seriously, want to be more like Christ, be like Him...do His work....feed the hungry, clothe the poor, visit the imprisoned...nowhere did it say...dress up in ridiculous costumes that make you look like an idiot in order to "propagate" the faith and give you something to do other than have to talk to your wife...

This, this, this and a super-sized helping of THIS on the side. It is probably due to spending so much time on this board, but both Gothard and Dougie have shredded my last nerve. I think this picture just sent me over the edge! That being said, I'm anxiously awaiting the LOLDougs!!! Thank you in advance for that comedy gold!! :clap:

CAN you be a godly studly he-man roman soldier god when your only 5'2" ????

Oh Dougie, Dougie,

Why do I have this feeling that you would not have nice things to say about openly gay actors on Broadway?

Please, do Be All, your children, your interns, and us a favor and come out of the closet! It really will be ok!

Guest Anonymous

Here is a screenshot of the feast to come ( I smell a plethora of LOLDOUGs)

28bdxkp.jpg

Are we entirely sure that he isn't screwing with us?

Shit, this is serious?

Archived