IGNORED

Staged Kissing moments?

luckylassie

I've wondered a lot if the Anna/Josh kisses are real (of course this may be a dumb question) or if they are just manufactured for "romantic scenes". I think that even though J and A love each other (by the looks of it) there are some parts of their air time that are staged. On Mack's first b-day episode, they are on the beach in Florida and Josh and Anna run toward each other and he tilts her for a kiss. The scene would have been much better without the wholesome swim suit.

I imagine some are staged per TLC scripting, some because of attention-whoring, and some are natural because there is no accounting for taste. :snooty:

I've wondered a lot if the Anna/Josh kisses are real (of course this may be a dumb question) or if they are just manufactured for "romantic scenes". I think that even though J and A love each other (by the looks of it) there are some parts of their air time that are staged. On Mack's first b-day episode, they are on the beach in Florida and Josh and Anna run toward each other and he tilts her for a kiss. The scene would have been much better without the wholesome swim suit.

I forgot all about that scene and thanks to you I now am shaking in the corner while sucking my thumb. I hope your happy. :evil:

You can tell when they're staged because Anna usually looks to see if the camera is pointed at them first.

Sorry ladypug lover that I made you scared. You don't have to suck your thumb though, I promise I won't mention that again.

Yes it is. It was NOT romantic looking at all. If Josh D was running toward me I would pee my drawers. It was definitely NOT believable either! Anna's voice and remarks are a total turn off for me.

I think probably half of the kisses are staged. I remember in one episode Boob and Mullet kissed while walking in a parking lot and it looked really fake.

When my hubby and I first met in person (we "met" online) we did the whole run across the airport to each other and kiss thing, but it was totally real. J & A's running kiss looked very staged.

Archived