IGNORED

LOLSCOTTY!

twin2

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twin2 2.0: The New Hope

This is going to be tough. LOLDOUGS were like taking candy from a baby. Hell, Dougie wrote half of them himself. Scott doesn't seem to like to play dress-up, which is always good for some lulz. However, he does have interns and Peety for a SIL. But I'm up for a challenge!!

Clearly, he has no more respect for men than for women (well, except for himself, probably):

After many years of ministry to men, it is clear to me how simple men are. They all struggle with the same basic things. That’s one thing I like about working with men. Men are not complex. I have come across several summaries of the things that kill men off. I know a law enforcement professional who identifies these: Lying, Liquor, Lust, and Loyalty as the top four mankillers in his profession. They see these common denominators on the street all the time. I know an attorney who categorized them this way: Greed, Sex, and Power. Here is my list: Fear, Lust, Anger, Feminism, and Abdication.

This was the entry that contained the entry about "pickling in feminism," which I know was posted here before.

Many men are feminists at heart. They have “PMS,†which stands for “Passive Male Syndrome.†Except with men, it is not isolated to once a month. They get there honestly by simply growing up in a culture, breathing feminist air. Their brains have been pickled in feminist juices for so long that they don’t even know how deeply their thinking has been poisoned. From the time of their birth, they have been saturated with feminism via the media and their pagan education. When you breathe feminist air all your life as most of us have, it is almost impossible to be a real man. Its symptoms: They won’t lead. They won’t teach. They won’t cross up their wives. They are afraid of their daughters. They won’t restrain their children. They are not willing to die for anything. They think, “Nothing is that important anyway. Hand me the remote.â€

What a nasty snoot this man is.

scottbrownonline.com/five-mankillers-3/#more-12348

OK, back to looking for pictures.

Clearly, he has no more respect for men than for women (well, except for himself, probably):

This was the entry that contained the entry about "pickling in feminism," which I know was posted here before.

What a nasty snoot this man is.

scottbrownonline.com/five-mankillers-3/#more-12348

OK, back to looking for pictures.

I think we have found a worthy adversary.

Now, if we could just get him to find his inner lover of period costumes.....

He looks like a used car salesman in an ill fitting suit. Doug the Tool has better dress sense.

Scotty loves his Big Top Circus tent and ERECTS it whenever he can! I don't know how to post photos here, but I'm sure someone else can find one. Memorial Day and 4th of July are dates he regularly puts it up.

There are also photos I've seen of him that remind me of Paulie of the Sopranos. Again, don't know how to post photos! Argh!

There are a zillion things to find abhorrent about Dougie, but he did have a great sense of style. Perhaps a new career as a stylist for other patriarchs? Because I tell you...Scott Brown needs to learn how to pick out a suit that fits.

"Their brains have been pickled in feminist juices for so long..."

Peter to Scott as they walk along the beach: "Dad, do you ever get that... not so fresh feeling?"

I read this quickly and thought he was talking about his grandkids. My bad.

My nostrils are scalded. I burned them when I snorted hot coffee out my nose.

Peter to Scott as they walk along the beach: "Dad, do you ever get that... not so fresh feeling?"

MebpsETB4Vg

The last time we discussed that lovely image of Scott's, it made lipstickgoalie think of the old Palmolive ads, and I couldn't resist illustrating:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17378#p553080

We need to report these lists back to the CDC because none of these things make it on their top ten causes of death. Maybe giving women the right to vote and go to college somehow causes heart disease and cancer?

Heart disease: 597,689

Cancer: 574,743

Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 138,080

Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 129,476

Accidents (unintentional injuries): 120,859

Alzheimer's disease: 83,494

Diabetes: 69,071

Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,476

Influenza and Pneumonia: 50,097

Intentional self-harm (suicide): 38,364

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

The Memorial Day picnic included "Dr. David Lanier sang the favorite songs of Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee and read the casualty list." At least Doug tried to be a little less obvious with his racist, Confederate loving side.

Archived