IGNORED

Pilgrims, Perkins, and the Pill

Ralar

All I can think of right now is Peter Griffin on "Family Guy" doing his imitation of John Wayne saying "Happy Thanksgiving, pilgrims." Anyone?

This guy needs to go take a real history class. One of the reasons why the Pilgrims were shamed out of England is because the English were miserable under Puritan rule. No theatre, no music, no FUN.

(Okay, so technically the pilgrims weren't true Puritans but their beliefs were awfully close)

If this guy is willing to flee to an unexplored piece of land to "practice his religion in peace," I say by all means let him go and see how much fun it is.

All I can think of right now is Peter Griffin on "Family Guy" doing his imitation of John Wayne saying "Happy Thanksgiving, pilgrims." Anyone?

I found that clip on you tube, does anyone else think that Peter Griffin sort of looks like an obese Jim Bob?

Family Guy would be highbrow racy humor for FRC and especially Smuggar (parody and satire are lost on his ilk). On a Family Guy related note I was thinking of the one where they psychic told the story of Griffin Peterson founder of Quahog in the 17th century, especially the scene where the women were walking a up a tall flight of stairs in the middle of Quahog, called "Ye Olde Abortion Clinic" and throwing themselves of it. (Also in that episode Lady Redbush and her father could the Botkinettes and Daddy Geoff and King Stewart the Third could be Pecan Davy, too).

Archived