IGNORED

Abortion Clinics Landlord Turns Some Tables

laura oz

At what point can he simply sue these people for stalking?

I got the feeling that he didn't want to go that route, and wanted to just give them a taste of their own medicine. That said, if they had showed up at my childs' school with their hateful signs they would be hearing from the police and requiring the services of a lawyer. Still, I do admire what he's doing.

Or another option is that they print up flyers or post on facebook the names of these protesters with a note stating that since they're so "pro-life", anyone who pregnant and needs a ride to the doctor for a checkup, anyone who has a child who needs financial help, anyone who needs a babysitter, or heck, anyone who needs help in general should contact these protesters for help. Since they have the time to harass the landlord and these brave doctors, surely they have the time and resources to help the people they claim they want to protect. And if they turn them down, it should be posted so that they can be exposed for the hypocrites that they are.

Damn. Turnabout is lovely in this case. Stalking and harassment of children is going too far. Good on this fellow for responding in a calm, collected way.

Or another option is that they print up flyers or post on facebook the names of these protesters with a note stating that since they're so "pro-life", anyone who pregnant and needs a ride to the doctor for a checkup, anyone who has a child who needs financial help, anyone who needs a babysitter, or heck, anyone who needs help in general should contact these protesters for help. Since they have the time to harass the landlord and these brave doctors, surely they have the time and resources to help the people they claim they want to protect. And if they turn them down, it should be posted so that they can be exposed for the hypocrites that they are.

Brilliant!! :clap:

Archived