IGNORED

Vision Forum Now Closing, Doug Phillips Still a Tool-Part 2

happy atheist

I think this song nicely fits Doug the Tool and the walls around him coming down:

PErUiAyVoGc

:banana-guitar: :nanner-drums: :banana-rock:

Oh, and Doug Phillips is a tool!

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of this ruminating over Dougie's scandal is making me fuzzy-headed.

I think we all need an . . .

exercise break!

_zXv8y748z0

Back to your regularly-scheduled snarking!

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

You know, I think I may have found my next tool target......

You know, I think I may have found my next tool target......

Twin2 takes on Scott Brown -- sounds great. I'm ready to back you up with LOLScotts. Do we have a rubbing hands in anticipation smiley?

Twin2 takes on Scott Brown -- sounds great. I'm ready to back you up with LOLScotts. Do we have a rubbing hands in anticipation smiley?

I need a new hobby since Dougie is going to be laying low for a while. Scotty is a worthy candidate and you know he is ready to pounce now that the king has fallen. Plus, it means Sippycup is still fair game too.

Now the only question is, is it a *Scott Brown is a Tool!* campaign or is a new campaign in order....I'm open to suggestions.

I need a new hobby since Dougie is going to be laying low for a while. Scotty is a worthy candidate and you know he is ready to pounce now that the king has fallen. Plus, it means Sippycup is still fair game too.

Now the only question is, is it a *Scott Brown is a Tool!* campaign or is a new campaign in order....I'm open to suggestions.

The google-bombing doesn't appeal to me. I like to just snark here, and use lots and lots of different adjectives and nouns to describe the snarkees.

The google-bombing doesn't appeal to me. I like to just snark here, and use lots and lots of different adjectives and nouns to describe the snarkees.

A google bomb isn't going to work, thanks to that stinking former senator named Scott Brown. I just need a tag line to fuel my creativity.

A google bomb isn't going to work, thanks to that stinking former senator named Scott Brown. I just need a tag line to fuel my creativity.

I just have the image of Scott Brown emerging from a jungle (still wearing khaki's and a blazer of course) and declaring a la lieutenant Kilgore: "I love the smell of apostasy in the morning"

I just have the image of Scott Brown emerging from a jungle (still wearing khaki's and a blazer of course) and declaring a la lieutenant Kilgore: "I love the smell of apostasy in the morning"

Did he go on the sometimes sweaty, sometimes vigorous manly romp into a mysterious world?

This is going to be hard. Dougie wrote half the LOLDOUGs himself, all it took was finding the right pic to go with it.

You just gave me the image of Scott, in a white Speedo, diving into a sparkling blue pool and swimming the length of it, then shaking the water from his hair in slo-mo as Peter Bradrick murmurs in a voice-over, "Apostasy... Oh, the SMELL of it!"

ON IT!!

I wonder if that's part of why Scott Brown and others are so angry, Doug was drawing all the "fire" and now they might have to see LOL pics of themselves :D

But seriously, looking forward to it!

People like this have came into the movement and portrayed their "perfect" families and I guess we just wanted that too for our kids.

It's all in the marketing, just like with the Maxwells. Their families are part of their products. Can't market a product by telling people how many times it breaks, and you can't market a family by telling people how fucked up they are. They portray perfect families because that's how they make money.

I have been busy and not reading, so I apologize if this has already been brought up. But I have a question. Did Perry (LiaS) lose his job?

Scott Brown:Toolishness 2.0

Or Scott Brown: different name, same tool

The real question is... Does it smell like bacon?

People like this have came into the movement and portrayed their "perfect" families and I guess we just wanted that too for our kids.

Anytime a religious organization paints a pretty picture, run far, far away from them. That is how they lure people in. I'm glad you were finally able to see through VF's exterior pretty picture. The only people who can decide what's best for your family are you and your husband. No family is perfect. There will be anger and sadness, but most of all there will be love, joy, and happiness. Never forget, God is always with you. I don't have a husband or kids. I'm just recalling what I remember from my childhood.

I have been busy and not reading, so I apologize if this has already been brought up. But I have a question. Did Perry (LiaS) lose his job?

He will if Vision Forum, Inc. closes down too. So far there has been no official confirmation but the stock looks low.

Kim talks of "changes" here along with a lot of brown nosing:

inashoe.com/2013/11/30-days-of-thanks-day-13-vision-forum

Kim's post sounds like she knows that it will be over soon, and is thankful for the time she had with her husband working there. Im guessing that's a yes. Hope they and all of the families affected by Doug's toolishness will be okay after the husbands lose their jobs and don't end up having to resort to two chicken breasts to feed the whole family or living like the Shraders.

Kim's post sounds like she knows that it will be over soon, and is thankful for the time she had with her husband working there. Im guessing that's a yes. Hope they and all of the families affected by Doug's toolishness will be okay after the husbands lose their jobs and don't end up having to resort to two chicken breasts to feed the whole family or living like the Shraders.

I thought these guys were becoming a bit less fundie? They trick o' treated and dressed up this year! Perry should make a grab for all of Dougie's costumes...he'll be set for TOT for life!

At least Perry probably has some skills he could use to get another job. But, would he work for a secular company? What if his boss was a woman?

I thought these guys were becoming a bit less fundie? They trick o' treated and dressed up this year! Perry should make a grab for all of Dougie's costumes...he'll be set for TOT for life!

They may seem less fundie on the the surface, but his daughter still thinks she can't be a journalist because she's a woman.

Archived