IGNORED

Vision Forum Now Closing, Doug Phillips Still a Tool-Part 2

happy atheist

I love how a couple of the items say "Get it while you can!". LOL. Collector's items, for sure! I wonder who the seller is?

Beall? The Botkins?

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"MANY women revere(d) him. Many young and even married women revered him. To them he was an idyllic father/husband figure. For some women, it’s even easy to cross the line into sin of the heart."

God, this made me cringe. Maybe I'm projecting onto this young woman, but I know from growing up in a patriarchal environment how easy it is to fall in "love" with a strong and confident leader, especially if you don't have that kind of paternal figure at home and you're craving that kind of attention. If that were the case, it's a combination of her being extremely sheltered plus infatuation and idealization, and the leader knows exactly what is happening and how to take advantage of it. Of course, we don't know how the dynamics unfolded in this situation over time, but I can totally see something like that happening, and if so I believe he should still be held accountable for permitting and encouraging such hero worship to evolve into an "inappropriate physical component".

TL;DR: Doug Phillips is a :music-tool:

This. I am thinking the relationship most likely went something like that. Plus in addition to infatuation and idealization, she would also trust him much as she would her own father since he would be the ultimate patriarchal role model.

Or Scott Brown.

I would dearly love to watch some of the lectures from the History of America Mega-Conference, but there is no way I'm paying that much for that trash. Anybody want to go in with me and share it?

I love how a couple of the items say "Get it while you can!". LOL. Collector's items, for sure! I wonder who the seller is?

Based on their name, I figure it's these folks:

integrityorganicfarms.org/id6.html

Let's hope they are giving up their Dougie-worship altogether.

Archived