IGNORED

Cleve and Lise?

ladypuglover

I think they would do anything to support Lindsay, whether it's marriage, divorce, etc. I don't think they even mentioned the name "Disharoon" anywhere on that blog. Didn't they call it "the Keen wedding" or something like that? I read it last night so I haven't gone back to look again.

I think Cleve is courting. Damn it. ;) We can still look at him, right?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone have any idea who Lise is? I mean I think she is the future Mrs. Cleveland but she might be a cousin instead. What do we even know of this upstart tart young lady?

I don't care if he is getting married, he still is a yummy piece of eye candy. :oops:

There is definately something going on,I think these pics. are to show us an announcement is following soon. Our Cleve is taken! Lise actually looks to be his age, she held out for the fundie prize and she got him.

Also, if the Sanders were able to house everyone even though the Mortons hosted the wedding,they must live much closer to each other than we think. Darth is due to give birth anytime and she was there, so she is either staying there until virth or its close enough she can get their when labor begins.(IMO)

The Mortons didn't host the wedding - you can tell by the pictures they were at a hall of some sort. They traveled to the Sanders home and stayed there so they were close to the site of the wedding. There are a butt load of pictures of all of them at the Sanders house that night. They 'did' the wedding, as far as the work and set up was involved, but it wasn't held at their place.

And let's remember that while the Sanders and Mortons are obviously linked, they are two distinct families. The Sanders blog say, "The Mortons were asked to do the reception." Not, "We were asked to do the reception." The Mortons might be closer to the Keen family than the Sanders family is. On the other hand, LL's kids were asked to be flower girls... but honestly, though I can't find it now (of course) I would have sworn I read somewhere that the flower girl thing was a last-minute request as well. I wonder why they might have been throwing together this wedding at the last minute?

Ok, I for one am majorly bummed out if Cleve is courting!! He's my absolute favorite fundie and I guess I was hoping that if he did eventually end up courting a fundie girl that she would be a little more alternative (like Cleve) and not so... average looking. She's not ugly... but definitely not worthy of Cleve. Only I am worthy of Cleve! ;) JK!

Also, anyone else notice that Lise hasn't been in any of the Morton's pics on their blog!? I am very curious where she came from! And not to be extra snarky (Ok, I probably am) but Lise looks sort of ... old!! Like I would even think she's closer to 30 than 20. I *think* Cleve is around 26. To be honest, the first time I saw the picture of the 2 of them together I thought she was Kressant and Rachel Morton's mother!! She kind of looks like a younger, thinner version of her.

I'm secretly hoping she is just a cousin... but something tells me she's not. :cry: Maybe Cleve picked and "older" bride since her child bearing years will be more limited and he won't end up on the same track his older brother Michael is on. Michael Jr always looks miserable in every picture he's in.

**I couldn't reactivate my account here for some reason so I am starting from scratch. Using the same username though.

Ok, I for one am majorly bummed out if Cleve is courting!! He's my absolute favorite fundie and I guess I was hoping that if he did eventually end up courting a fundie girl that she would be a little more alternative (like Cleve) and not so... average looking. She's not ugly... but definitely not worthy of Cleve. Only I am worthy of Cleve! ;) JK!

Also, anyone else notice that Lise hasn't been in any of the Morton's pics on their blog!? I am very curious where she came from! And not to be extra snarky (Ok, I probably am) but Lise looks sort of ... old!! Like I would even think she's closer to 30 than 20. I *think* Cleve is around 26. To be honest, the first time I saw the picture of the 2 of them together I thought she was Kressant and Rachel Morton's mother!! She kind of looks like a younger, thinner version of her.

I'm secretly hoping she is just a cousin... but something tells me she's not. :cry: Maybe Cleve picked and "older" bride since her child bearing years will be more limited and he won't end up on the same track his older brother Michael is on. Michael Jr always looks miserable in every picture he's in.

**I couldn't reactivate my account here for some reason so I am starting from scratch. Using the same username though.

Back-off, Cleve is mine :naughty: And I think Cleve is around 24, so I'm not old enough to be his mama by 3 years. :lol:

I wanted to have Cleve find a girl who would let him be who he is and maybe alternitive too. But I think she looks as young as he does and maybe she will change to please him :roll:

Back-off, Cleve is mine :naughty: And I think Cleve is around 24, so I'm not old enough to be his mama by 3 years. :lol:

I wanted to have Cleve find a girl who would let him be who he is and maybe alternitive too. But I think she looks as young as he does and maybe she will change to please him :roll:

I wanted Cleve for my 23 year old fundie niece. She is really cute,dresses like a Morton/Sanders but I feel too sheltered for Cleve. She plays the piano,he could sing and play his guitar , that would be sweet. And I would get all the inside scoop on the Morton/Sanders and get to hold the new Ginge baby damn it!

Why do they all have pillows on their laps?

If they're like my aunt, you're not allowed to put them on the floor, so you end up holding them.

Although with the boys..... :whistle:

I was just coming here to post the same thing! I am so glad that Cleve appears to actually be straight (because it would not be fun to not be in that culture). And hopefully this girl is something special, since obviously Cleve wasn't in a crazy rush like some of our male fundies.

Haha! Me too! I could barely finish the post, but I hoped I might see something that suggested maybe just maybeeeee he was with a friend and we could still count on an Becca/Cleve pairing...maybe?

Anyways, I try not to judge but I can't help but feel a little disappointed that N&D (my favs) were a part of the um... pairing of L&B and the prayers sent their way for godly seed. Sigh...

Why didn't Cleve go for the Saunders sister that they nicknamed "Bob"? She's really pretty.

Becca (Bekah?) is very pretty, but young... not sure of her exact age, but probably very late teens. (She's younger than Abi (20-ish), and older than Grace (15-ish).) I guess Cleve wanted someone around his own age... and apparently, like his brothers, he wanted a brunette.

What is Gorp?

I had hoped that Cleve would go against the grain and date (note I didn't say "court") a non-fundie, but if in fact Lise is his intended, she looks quite fundie to me. Too bad. I'm surprised no one has been able to dig up any info on her yet. Where are the FJ sleuths who seem to be able to find out all kinds of things about everyone?!

What is Gorp?

I had hoped that Cleve would go against the grain and date (note I didn't say "court") a non-fundie, but if in fact Lise is his intended, she looks quite fundie to me. Too bad. I'm surprised no one has been able to dig up any info on her yet. Where are the FJ sleuths who seem to be able to find out all kinds of things about everyone?!

I think gorp is trail mix.

... and (drum roll) I found Lise! She's a member of the Kendall family... see the last picture on the page: prentisskendall.com/about.

I vaguely remember seeing a family blog in the past but can't find it at the moment.

I remember the family blog as well. I think it's on private now but here's the blogger profile with the link to the blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/08097722613826363031 Profile says Lise is 29. EDIT Also google told me she went to Bob Jones U. A college! And check this out: mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2011/02/love-church-part-two-final-enstallment.html

They do make a nice-looking couple, although I was hoping for a Cleve-Botkin match.

Cleve is really cute and appears so normal. The other guys in that bunch look rather odd.

I just KNEW she looked older to me!! Who knows if that profile is updated so she could actually be 30! Kind of makes you wonder if there was some pressure from both families to get poor Lise out of SAHDdom. And I'm not surprised he didn't go for one of the young Sander's girls or the remaining Smith girl. He's probably spent enough time around them that he sees them as more sister types. My guess anyway. Still majorly bummed Cleve is likely courting and/or engaged. I wish the Morton's would update their blog so we could get the scoop!!

I really wish their family blog was still open, or that I could at least remember how/why we stumbled onto that family in the first place. I don't remember much, but I remember getting the impression that at least the girls have more freedom than some? Maybe?

Bit of randomness: at least some of the Kendalls were at the Morton's Style Seminar in June, though I couldn't find any pictures of Lise in the Sanders' post (did see one of the other Kendall sisters, though). And, unrelated: the latest Sanders family post title has been changed, from "Keen Wedding" to "Wedding Weekend."

More randomness, since there's so little info out there: the two pictures on the Sanders family blog that specifically name Lise have her with pulled-back hair, which frankly makes her look a little tired. But in this shot, with her hair down, she looks much prettier. Also I wonder she and Cleve (who's right behind her) are shaking hands because people are congratulating them? refinersfireforge.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/tj201108111959-23.jpg

She has to be about 30-31, she started college in 96 according to some of my googling. They're Tea Partiers - surprised, surprise. I was fascinated by the level of involvement of the younger daughters, writing their own letters to the editor.

A picture of them performing:

timesexaminer.com/photos/459-daughters-accompanied-father-at-tea-party

She has to be about 30-31, she started college in 96 according to some of my googling. They're Tea Partiers - surprised, surprise. I was fascinated by the level of involvement of the younger daughters, writing their own letters to the editor.

A picture of them performing:

timesexaminer.com/photos/459-daughters-accompanied-father-at-tea-party

She went to the Bob Jones School (high school), not BJU. I guess I'm impressed that she was allowed out of the house to attend school. Sort of.

She went to the Bob Jones School (high school), not BJU. I guess I'm impressed that she was allowed out of the house to attend school. Sort of.

Ahh, then she'd be about 29. The profile is up to date. Wow, I'm surprised because the other kids seem to have been home schooled.

Who's up for a game of "feel what's under the decorative pillow?" Remember, no peeking!

bYzvf.jpg

I bet he's up for it.

I just came here to snark on this very picture. This is why women should not show their defrauding shins.

Archived