IGNORED

Cleve and Lise?

ladypuglover

Be still my broken heart but it looks like Cleve may be courting. There are 2 pictures of Cleve and Lise being awfully close for not being married. Oh and these photos are all from the wedding of the pervert guy and the poor bride who married him. I forgot their names. And who cares when we might have another Morton wedding!

refinersfireforge.com/blog/

And yes, fundies am I am jelly, so there! :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks :D but it is going to take me a bit more time to get over the Mortons and Sanders. At least until Baby Sanders is born. ;)

It took me a moment to figure out this post wasn't about Cleave & Leave, LOL.

I was just coming here to post the same thing! I am so glad that Cleve appears to actually be straight (because it would not be fun to not be in that culture). And hopefully this girl is something special, since obviously Cleve wasn't in a crazy rush like some of our male fundies.

I can't remember exactly, but he's older than Darth, who's 21, AND they have a brother between them... I want to say he's at least 25, 26?

I see what you mean, LPL. I'm almost sure something's going on there. Can we expect a wedding by year's end (spring at the latest) and a baby 9 or 10 months later? Only time will tell...

I thought Cleve and Lise was SOTDRT spelling for cleave and leave. I both very interested in and am disgusted by fundie weddings. :geek:

Cleve is Darth's brother. Darth is married to Noah. LL is Noah's half sister. So... LL would be Darth's sister-in-law (half-sister in law if you want to get technical) so LL and Cleve are... well, I think people just say "in-laws." Maybe "siblings in law once removed"?

God, Mira is adorable. What is LL's relation to Cleve? Half sister?

I think they are in-laws due to all the morton / sanders weddings.... but i'm not so good at keeping up with the fundies.

Hmmm, now I can't remember if Cleve is a Morton or a Sanders, but I think he's a Morton and LL is a Sanders (or was anyway). I still can't beleive LL is going to have baby #7. ACK!

So LL is the child of a different/first wife to the Sanders dad? Was he widowed or divorced?

Divorced, from what I can tell, though I don't know much more than that. I get the impression LL might've lived with her dad growing up, though I can't be sure, and she's mentioned that her siblings never felt like they were just "half," and she wasn't made to feel that way either.

There is definately something going on,I think these pics. are to show us an announcement is following soon. Our Cleve is taken! Lise actually looks to be his age, she held out for the fundie prize and she got him.

Also, if the Sanders were able to house everyone even though the Mortons hosted the wedding,they must live much closer to each other than we think. Darth is due to give birth anytime and she was there, so she is either staying there until virth or its close enough she can get their when labor begins.(IMO)

It took me a moment to figure out this post wasn't about Cleave & Leave, LOL.

You were not the only one...

:D :) :lol: :clap:

So, I like to think that no shots of the bride & groom are to pretty much disavow any support for the groom - much like the VIPs who regret they could not attend this particular ceremony.

who goes to wedding, posts pic but does not post a pic of the groom and bride?

I figured either they were there only to work or there were very intentional attempts not to show the bride & groom. The Mortons were staying with the Sanders family since they were asked (last minute, apparently) to 'do' the wedding, whatever that really means - from the pictures it looks like they were the workers. Decorating, flower arranging, food?, etc. As worker bees maybe they weren't really part of things? And, then there is the fact that these are Sanders pictures. They always take a million of themselves and rarely show their surroundings. They are very into people pictures and not places, things or events. And, the people they are interested in are themselves.

I don't know. I think the Mortons and Sanders are close to the same groups of people, and the Mortons are obviously close to Lindsay Keen (Disharoon now, I guess), even if they aren't super close to Brantley. The Mortons rsvp'd in a familiar way to Lindsay's wedding website and were one of the first to post on their blog about the engagement announcement.

Archived