IGNORED

"OMG! Blackface is like totally funny and stuff"

GolightlyGrrl

I just threw up my breakfast. If that isn't racist and offensive, then I don't know what is.

Even Miley Cyrus knows blackface is wrong. Miley "Twerkin" Cyrus

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/3 ... ertainment

Chicks on the Right is one of my latest hate reads. They are so over the top, they come across like "Red State Performance Art." I'm not sure if they truly believe all of the despicable shit they spew or if they're trying to appeal to a certain far right tea party faction. I have a feeling it's a little of both.

Good article why blackface is not a good idea.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/29/the_fir ... _everyone/

This reminds of Harry Connick, Jr's reaction to a blackface routine on an Australian TV show. Here's the link. WARNING: CONTAINS OFFENSIVE CONTENT.

The host must have gotten his ass handed to him because in an interview after the blackface skit, he apologized profusely. Near the end Harry says that if he knew the blackface routine was going to be part of the show he wouldn't have been on the show.

This reminds of Harry Connick, Jr's reaction to a blackface routine on an Australian TV show. Here's the link. WARNING: CONTAINS OFFENSIVE CONTENT.

The host must have gotten his ass handed to him because in an interview after the blackface skit, he apologized profusely. Near the end Harry says that if he knew the blackface routine was going to be part of the show he wouldn't have been on the show.

I couldn't watch the full video. I'm just so appalled. :angry-banghead:

Harry gave the group a 0, and said if they were to come to the U.S. looking like that it would be "hey hey no show. During Harry's interview the host apologized followed by Harry saying how far America has come in not making black people look like baffons. Gary goes on to say that if he knew that routine was going to be part of the show, he wouldn't be on it.

Oh, and the guys doing the routine are all doctors.

Archived